Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The more bluepill you were , the more intense the blackpill will have an effect on you

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
It’s something , I observe with incel

The more bluepill you were , the more hardcore the blackpill will be on you.

As a child and teenager , I bet a lot of you were quiet kid ,obedient , the type old people love.

Women and others will gaslight you by saying you were not nice you expected something or you were a doormat.

But you know for a fact , that isn’t true and you were just a nice kid , too sensible.

Things like stealing , hitting people, ,being agressive with girl ,talking behind people back were so foreign to you.

You never for the life of you understood how can someone can bully another human being .
Why ? Don’t you feel bad ? Have pity?

That’s why I think when you get blackpill it’s like world crumbling for nice type.

It destroy so much their world view , it’s impossible to go back to how it was before

Yes, well, that's the point of the black-pill. Completely destroy the existing image of the world and instill a new understanding of what is really happening, in the process removing the veil over your eyes, and encouraging you to try the principles in the world yourself.

And now I sound like a paedo pastor (in minecraft)

The Blackpill is like Atheism :blackpill:, if you're a Deist (Redpiller :redpill:) you already agree with 99% of the things but disagree on a few fundamental things but you can accept it, if you're a Theist (Bluepilled :bluepill:) then the Blackpill fundamentally challenges everything you believe in, the more bluepills you've swallowed the more bitter blackpills are. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Jfl

800px Betabux2

In other word :
Alpha fucks Beta bucks:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How can they not realize how humiliating that is ?

The period were you was the most desirable, a virgin , young , you gave it tho the drugs , tattoos , handsome bro.

And now you are old , not a virgin , you are jaded sexually, some men you would call the police on a few years ago is supposed to racked up the bill ?

For women reading this for real , how would you like if someone gave you a sandwich and you see other people have already took bite in it , and is a week old ?

fuckin disrespectful