Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The morality of plastic surgery

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Do you think plastic surgery is ethical? You lie on your genes through money. There's a Satanic aspect to it undoubtedly, which explains the hostility to it in traditionally Catholic countries.

Make-up, for some strange reason, doesn't have the same reputation. Perhaps because your husband actually sees your true face at some point.

i think its a good thing. I'm okay with it and would do it.

I see it the same as brace.
Keep in mind that women are blackpilled and get surgery like buying something.

I don't see it as problematic

By following that logic, every form of medicine is unethical, because you're cheating with your genes - if you get cancer, I guess you were supposed to die early. I guess going full social darwinist and letting all the sick and ugly die wouldn't be the worst choice - at some point the genes would improve and incels wouldn't have to be born, but that's not a very marketable view.

I see it the same as brace.
Keep in mind that women are blackpilled and get surgery like buying something.
People who use braces doesn't often mean that your child will be born with issues with their teeth. The other parts of your body like your face will be transferred to your child.

who gives a fuck?? if women can paint their disgusting faces with degenerate makeup and show a face that isnt truly their real face then why shouldnt males be able to do this too?

Its jsut another benefit of being female, you can paint yourself and look like a 8/10 if you are 5/10 just with like 50 $ worth of makeup, meanwhile an ugly male has to go through at least a BIG plastic surgery operation just to maybe escape the shit hole which is inceldom, but even plastic surgery isnt guaranteed a 100% win to not be ugly anymore

ITS OVER