Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The moment you realize that you will never ascend, ever, and that you need to deal with the rest of your life

I know how to operate a computer and can google shit
That's about it
So basically, you hold the keys to all the shared information on the planet in your hands....

Nice! (#metoo¡!)

You have to practice the equivalent of Christianity without believing in God or Jesus Christ (who is most likely an invented character)
I already do that but I don't know any of the crap you posted. :smonk:

How exactly do you do THAT?
I try my best to uphold Christian values and virtues while I do not believe their desert god is real.

What are Christian values and virtues according to you?
I don't know, just Christian values, like being honest, being humble, forgiveness, all sorts of different shit, I'm not listing it all out.

I don't know, just Christian values, like being honest, being humble, forgiveness, all sorts of different shit, I'm not listing it all out.
That is too general. That is just called "being nice" and it doesn't mean much because "honesty" or "humility" are hard to define in practice.

Everyone will say he is "honest" or "humble". Christianity is much more precise than that. But in order to realize this, you have to be aware of lots of things. First the Bible, of course, but that is not enough because the Bible is old, written by different people, and sometimes outright contradictory. In order to understand what it means, you have to look at how Christians interpreted it at different times.

All thay whitepill is fine but incels should never lose vision of what created this situation in the first place. And do everything they can, whatever little they can to undermine the forces of liberalism and gynocracy.
liberals sure aren't as liberal as they purport to be

I will ascend or die trying. :whitepill: