Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The moment I knew it was over.

L

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
When clumps of hair started falling in the shower. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

The Norwood reaper is unbeatable buddy boyos.

im lucky this hasn't started yet, i know one day he'll come for me

Nice NHK sig, that is the best anime of all time.

In regards to OP. I knew it was over when I was playing basketball, and I was clearly the best player on the court, and when I would get fouled, I just got up, and dusted myself off. Some prettyboy faggot named Johnny would get "fouled" (Flopping bitch) and the foids watching on the sideline. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goooooooooooooooooodddddddddd John are you okay????"

Bitchesnever did that for me. Then onto high school, and uni, not a single romantic interest from females. Then the ultimate blackpill was going on Tinder, OKC, and Bumble. Zero matches/Zero dates. I got into a one extended conversation with a fat girl. Decided to not respond to see if she would message me, nope, no response.

I know the anti incel hate army like to pin us all as doomERs, but some of us are just ugly with no chance at love. I wish it was different, but nothing I can do about it.

Look at your dad and your grandad. Did the lose their hair or do they still have a full head of hair?

The Norwood reaper got my grandpa, and my two uncles; however, they had a good face/height. I'm the one that lost on the genetic lottery( brown hair; brown eyes.)
Nice NHK sig, that is the best anime of all time.

In regards to OP. I knew it was over when I was playing basketball, and I was clearly the best player on the court, and when I would get fouled, I just got up, and dusted myself off. Some prettyboy faggot named Johnny would get "fouled" (Flopping bitch) and the foids watching on the sideline. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goooooooooooooooooodddddddddd John are you okay????"

Bitchesnever did that for me. Then onto high school, and uni, not a single romantic interest from females. Then the ultimate blackpill was going on Tinder, OKC, and Bumble. Zero matches/Zero dates. I got into a one extended conversation with a fat girl. Decided to not respond to see if she would message me, nope, no response.

I know the anti incel hate army like to pin us all as doomERs, but some of us are just ugly with no chance at love. I wish it was different, but nothing I can do about it.

It's over for ballercels.

JK. But yeah bro, I did the tryouts for the JV football team at my school, but my mom, being how overprotective foids are, took me out whenever she saw I had a large bruise on my shoulder. I explained to her that it was common, since I was playing a contact sport, but she wouldn't hear none of it. That was literally the closest I've been to ascension. It went downhill after that.

Last edited:
IT HAPPENED TO ME A WEEKS AGO,i have a balding in the back on my head i have like weakish hairs out there...but its weird because none in my family got bald,its like its a byproduct of stress and social anxiety...whatever the case is :feelsrope: