Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I was 5'1 curry than 5'11 russian

Could I get a girl in Russia too?

I'm a Mediterranean White 5'6" short guy that's non-NT but a foreigner from the US/EU? Or probably no, because I'm an incel in my mid-30s?

Russian women love curries

Could I get a girl in Russia too?

I'm a Mediterranean White 5'6" short guy that's non-NT but a foreigner from the US/EU? Or probably no, because I'm an incel in my mid-30s?
not 100% but you have more chances than russian htn
Do the Indians study in the English language or Russian language?
some ru some eng

I don't understand the first image, it just doesn't compute.I'm better looking than that curry but never could i imagine myself being with a slim white woman.He probably has money, is my only answer to this.

What I see of EE on this forum is indeed bizarre and unscientific. Seems Slav women consistently pick genetically short and ugly ethnic men. Like... with Thai men things make sense because they are cucked by superior taller whiter (I include NEAs here) people. With Slavs, it don't make sense... tall white Slavs seem to regularly be cucked by inferior brown and yellow manlets.
browns have infinity smv in comparison with whites everywhere. pure racepill

The sad reality of the RUSSIAN WORLD...
A simple law of life, that a hot straight and shaggy southern macho will win Natasha over with his straightness, whereas all a russian Vanechka will ever win in the RUSSIAN WORLD is a knife to his liver and a free ticket to Valhalla...

Last edited:
Is there a more retarded cope on this site than people wishing they were Indian? lol
Sarr indian master race sarr.We were aryan superpower 2 million year ago before the white britishers looted our temples and stole all our knowledge and technology.We even made an airplane , it is written in the mahabaratha.

Sarr indian master race sarr.We were aryan superpower 2 million year ago before the white britishers looted our temples and stole all our knowledge and technology.We even made an airplane , it is written in the mahabaratha.
 102907002 gettyimages 1013747892