Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Missing Piece of The Blackpill - Androcentrism

• Thread starter Deleted member 30146
  • Start date
Deleted member 30146

Deleted member 30146

beyond over
-
What is Ascension To You?

Maybe it's because I'm older, but I think I have a very different perspective from most incels on this forum when it comes to "ascension", I think I read enough threads to see the perspective of majority when it comes to "ascension".

Stop wanting the reality to be what you want and work with what you've got. Stop daydreaming and deluding yourself. Ask yourself what "Ascension" is to you?

Majority will say:

1. Having one night stands
2. Entering a relationship

Let's be realistic here, the first option is IMPOSSIBLE for us, to have easy one night stands you have to be minimum 8/10, at 7/10 you might pull 4-5/10 with a bit of work, but since you're on this forum I assume you're 5/10 and below, why would any foid willingly choose to have a one night stand with you when she just got matched with a handful of 7s+ in the PAST HOUR. If you were in her shoes would you pick a 5/10 or select someone from hoards of 7+/10?

For one night stands women will ONLY go for TOP males, if you're 5/10 forget getting a one night stand out of a dating app, IRL you might get a landwhale that's 2 points below you, if you can get hard with landwhales kudos to you.

Now, here's one of the most important questions: is the primary reason why you want a relationship is:

a. To experience feelings of bonding affection and sexual desire
b. Have easy access to sex

a. To experience feelings of bonding, affection and sexual desire

Bonding and affection
Do you think an average female of today is capable of bonding and having affection? The answer is no, as I debunked this notion on my "The Blackpill Manual" thread under "Women’s Sexual Partner Count and Ability To Pair Bond" with scientific evidence.

Sexual desire

There are many different types of sexual desire levels, at top 5% level you can have your pick of the crop, at top 10% - 20% you'll be required to do some jestermaxxing, 5/10 and below (most of us) are in the "had to settle after the end of cockcarousel ride" , "it's the last stop after the 1000 miles on the Chadrone train"

Dp76ujlVAAAFDt6

Not in the top 20%? Then you're ugly and don't expect to be sexually desired by a modern women.

Having a relationship with a modern women as a sub8 guy is the most cucked thing you could do

Let's look back and see what we learned thus far, ascension:

1. Having one night stands (chad only)

a. To experience feelings of bonding affection (won't get it from a modern women, debunked with scientific proof) and sexual desire (image from above* if you're at the bottom of 58% you're ugly, if you're 8/10 you're average to them, if you happen to be a 6 or a 5 and thinking:

"-if I just lower my standards I'll get someone eventually", not so fast boyo, look up https://incels.wiki/w/Juggernaut_law,

"-but...but... I'm seeing at least some looksmatched couples when I'm out, just saw two 5 with 5 and 4 with 4 couples yesterday!", this is where things get interesting, again... 58% of men are UGLY in women's eyes, someone who's a 8/10 is average, so why a women who's not attracted to the guy is with him? Why would a women who can sleep with an 8+/10 whenever she wants would want anything less? Here's your answer:

1. He's good enough for now
2. She "had her fun"

Let's say she's a 3 and a guy is a 5, meet through a social circle, since he's no in the top 20% of looks (above image) he's ugly to her, but she "gave him a chance" because he has his own place, a car, a stable job, reliable guy/errand boy, good enough for now, until someone else who has all of the above mentioned things + looks better comes along.

Her "Personal Pit of Pathetic Creatures"
pit.jpg

I can tell you this buddy boyos, not only from watching blackpill content, but from personal experience of witnessing sisters, relatives, ex-girlfriends of friends, ALL I repeat ALL women no matter the looks have at least a handful of orbiters as "second choice / just in case" where they throw-out, add new, and replenish their "personal pit" of where these pathetic creatures dwell, don't feel pity for them, they're not worth it, they're happy in their tinny little pit where they compete by jestermaxxing, running errands, betabuxxing and trying to impress the foid so they can graduade to a "dog on a leash/boyfriend" position, every now and then she throws some crumbs of attention into the pit as well, so they don't starve and die out of hunger.

Most of the creatures who dwell there have same or lower SMV than the current soyfriend she has on leash, in case a new potential creature who's higher in SMV ends up in that pit then the games begin, she'll start testing the waters and slowly replacing you, texting him, going out with him behind your back, when a new candidate proves to be a "safe bet" it's OVER for you. If she happens to be financially dependent on you, then she'll just fuck him behind your back, but you will still be able to enjoy this wonderful relationship.

She "had her fun"

She "had her fun" , after spending a decade or two on the cockcarousel she's ready for a lucky betabuxxer to be her slave. She gave away her best years having one night stands with Chads, they both felt mutual attraction to each other, so the Chads only had to bring THEMSELVES to the table, NO jestermaxxing, NO going on 3 dates trying to impress her hoping for some leftover crumbs, NO betabuxxing, NO validating her with your words and actions.

If you have any crumb of self respect left, you won't want to go through ALL THAT just for sex, just to get someone else's leftovers, REMEMBER: a. To experience feelings of bonding affection is crossed out, she can't offer you that, then sex is only thing she can offert. If you're a sub8 and in a relationship you're walking on thin ice, you better be better provider, better listener, do what she wants when she wants and be a good little slave and if someone else who has all of those qualities (a good listener, betabuxxer/provider, kisses the ground she walks and on top of that is better looking kiss your relationship goodbye.

But you can still cherish the moment from that time where you first kissed her on the lips that have been previously wrapped around many other cocks, remember the precious moments of holding her purse while she was shopping, listening to her mind numbing yapping about latest celebrity gossip, having to go out with her to meet her friends and family, running errands for her...

Who knows... Maybe you'll get lucky and some other ex-cum guzzling carousel rider will let you repeat the whole process over again.

And one will feel lucky, show pictures to his friends of his new "ex-rider" while all congratulate him, and one of the sub5s who doesn't have a rider of his own yet, will feel envy, "-boy how lucky he is", "-i'll just spend a few more hours in a gym ever week, get that promotion in my job and improve myself", bless his poor soul.

After reading all of the above now you know that the only thing that a moder women can offer is sex, you have two options, to debase yourself and go through all of the above, or pay for sex (if you have the means).

Most of you ether:

1. Don't have the means to pay for it in your native country.
2. Don't have the means/aren't willing to relocate and live in a country where the price is low.

If you're ugly and low IQ (can't make enough money where a few hundred bucks every other day is not an issue) then I'm sorry, I don't know what can be done in this case.

3. Have issues with paying for it.

Some of you have legitamite issues with it that were impossed by gynocentrist brainwashing since childhood (more on that later), others deluding themsleves - since you don't have the money for it, you're coping "why I have to pay if Chad gets it for free", are you in the top 5%, hell even top 20%? No? Chad brings his looks to the table, what do you bring? We've already discussed what's required if you don't have the looks, and if you're willing to debase yourself like that for an ugly foid (or any for that matter) then good luck, hope all that subpar sex is worth it.

Why are you having issues just paying for it?

Gynocentric Blackpillers

I'm sorry to say this, but most of you are gynocentric blackpillers, having only half of the blackpill treasure map, seeing only half of it and thinking it'll lead you to gold / "ascension".

Sometime after I made the Blackpill Manual thread I was exposed to a whole new different worldview to what I'd like to call a next level blackpill realization, that in fact longing for "bonding, affection and sexual desire" are purely gynocentric notions and I was brainwashed from the early childhood by the media, parents and the whole gynocentric soyciety. Can't blame them, they don't know any better themselves, it came into light right after Roman empire (the last truly androcentric society) collapsed and Christ insanity started to take over. It was all downhill from there.

Just a few quotes from wikipedia about androcentrism, there's a whole lot more inforation about this on the interent, it will open your eyes.

"Roman society was patriarchal (see paterfamilias), and masculinity was premised on a capacity for governing oneself and others of lower status, not only in war and politics, but also in sexual relations.[10] Virtus, "virtue", was an active masculine ideal of self-discipline, related to the Latin word for "man", vir. The corresponding ideal for a woman was pudicitia, often translated as chastity or modesty, but a more positive and even competitive personal quality that displayed both her attractiveness and self-control.

"Because of the Roman emphasis on family, female sexuality was regarded as one of the bases for social order and prosperity. Female citizens were expected to exercise their sexuality within marriage, and were honored for their sexual integrity (pudicitia) and fecundity: Augustus granted special honors and privileges to women who had given birth to three children (see "Ius trium liberorum"). Control of female sexuality was regarded as necessary for the stability of the state, as embodied most conspicuously in the absolute virginity of the Vestals.[316] A Vestal who violated her vow was entombed alive in a ritual that mimicked some aspects of a Roman funeral; her lover was executed.[317] Female sexuality, either disorderly or exemplary, often impacts state religion in times of crisis for the Republic.[318] The moral legislation of Augustus focused on harnessing the sexuality of women.

As was the case for men, free women who displayed themselves sexually, such as prostitutes and performers, or who made themselves available indiscriminately were excluded from legal protections and social respectability.[319]"

"The idea of virginity as being almost like a sacred object was very common in ancient Greece and Rome. In antiquity, virginity was seen simply in the physical form as the presence of the hymen. Women that were virgins were worth more than women that were not. If a women were to lose her virginity before marriage (consensually or not) she was at risk of public shame, getting kicked from her home, or even death in some cases."

"A woman virginity was seen simply as the physical presence of a hymen. Should a woman have sex or be raped before marriage, she was seen as worth less than before and with little to no hope of marriage, often turned to prostitution as a means of making a living."

"Prostitution was legal, public, and widespread" "The price of a prostitute was a little more than a loaf of bread"

Most women were virgins before marriage, they were controled and their femininity was cultivated in that society - feminine, dosile, modest. A women like that can actually feel affection for the man, today's modern women can't. In these androcentric times wife was for kids, protites were for sex, no one bat an eye or think twice about "muh degeneracy" , "why would I pay for it if Chad gets it for free"... the price of the loaf of bread for fuck's sake....

If you have no issues fapping to whores on the internet, but wouldn't want to fuck A REAL ONE for the price of loaf of bread, then I don't know what's wrong with you.

Androcentric Whoremongering Begins
batman.jpg

There's no "ascension" in this day and age with these modern women, maybe you're someone who needs to learn via a first hand experience, but others can learn from experiences of others.

I say fuck this jestermaxxing/dog on a leash gynocentric bullshit, I WON'T DEBASE MYSELF! I've embraced the androcentric mindset and will cope with some cheap prime pussy in SEA.

bro to sum up whats the solution do we have to go sea or no,tell me NOW because im saving mone and if it useless ill spend on a sex doll and thats that

bro to sum up whats the solution do we have to go sea or no,tell me NOW because im saving mone and if it useless ill spend on a sex doll and thats that
to fuck whores - yes.
to jbw/jestermaxx your way into a pussy - if you don't value your time, then sure.

read everything very high iq thread

Well written thread. My ascension is to:

Have sex with a non hideous looking woman that is attracted to me on regular baisis without spending large sums of money or humiliating myself to get there.

Reads like major cope. You even ommitted the third reason to have a foid, to have a family, because subconsciously you know you're coping with being undesirable with "oh you know, men back in the day didn't give a fuck about female validation, who the fuck were Dante Alighieri and Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer".

Reads like major cope. You even ommitted the third reason to have a foid, to have a family, because subconsciously you know you're coping with being undesirable with "oh you know, men back in the day didn't give a fuck about female validation, who the fuck were Dante Alighieri and Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer".
I'm not an Amish, I'm not an Orthodox Jew, I'm not a Muslim, so why the fook would I want to have a family in a gynocentric system? Even if I had a choice to have a family with ANYONE I wouldn't. To have onlyfans daughters and simp sons? To constantly beg and get subpar sex once a month ? To get divorce raped in court and give 40% of your wages to your ex-wife?

I didn't read but I agreed women are damaged for good no point to be with them anymore, they are another realm with their past and body count tbh.

I didn't read but I agreed women are damaged for good no point to be with them anymore, they are another realm with their past and body count tbh.
The older you get the worse it gets - the MGTOW theory that foids like older men is false, with each passing year women from the pool that would consider dating someone based on their age alone are racking body counts like it's the last day on earth and you're rotting.

The older you get the worse it gets - the MGTOW theory that foids like older men is false, with each passing year women from the pool that would consider dating someone based on their age alone are racking body counts like it's the last day on earth and you're rotting.
MGTOW are copeing.

The highest IQ thread I’ve read in a while ngl.

I don't even want sex anymore. :feelshaha: I just want to be a drain on society. Fuck propping up Figrews by paying them for starfish sex. By paying for them you are making the problem worse by making that part of the economy grow even more. Stinks of pussy slavery. Taking Figger rights away from them would solve this problem instantly but its a delusion like most goals in the world.

Foids have ruined this world, why do I have to play by its rules? I'm the apex predator. My ancestors took down dinosaurs and you are telling me that I can't take down the world just because I am one Man? Because I am human I need to be a pathetic pussy slave and be a slave to my body? I refuse to be the caricature people want me to be. I am different.

This world has given nothing to me so it is getting nothing in return.

I wouldn't lift a finger to get a creature i'm not even attracted to just to be treated as the "lucky guy" and to be treated as shit. Legalization of prostituion would be good because im too high inhib to search in shady places

I wouldn't lift a finger to get a creature i'm not even attracted to just to be treated as the "lucky guy" and to be treated as shit. Legalization of prostituion would be good because im too high inhib to search in shady places
You from US? You can always go to a different country on a whoremaxxing crusade.

What is Ascension To You?

Maybe it's because I'm older, but I think I have a very different perspective from most incels on this forum when it comes to "ascension", I think I read enough threads to see the perspective of majority when it comes to "ascension".

Stop wanting the reality to be what you want and work with what you've got. Stop daydreaming and deluding yourself. Ask yourself what "Ascension" is to you?

Majority will say:

Let's be realistic here, the first option is IMPOSSIBLE for us, to have easy one night stands you have to be minimum 8/10, at 7/10 you might pull 4-5/10 with a bit of work, but since you're on this forum I assume you're 5/10 and below, why would any foid willingly choose to have a one night stand with you when she just got matched with a handful of 7s+ in the PAST HOUR. If you were in her shoes would you pick a 5/10 or select someone from hoards of 7+/10?

For one night stands women will ONLY go for TOP males, if you're 5/10 forget getting a one night stand out of a dating app, IRL you might get a landwhale that's 2 points below you, if you can get hard with landwhales kudos to you.

Now, here's one of the most important questions: is the primary reason why you want a relationship is:

a. To experience feelings of bonding affection and sexual desire

a. To experience feelings of bonding, affection and sexual desire

Bonding and affection
Do you think an average female of today is capable of bonding and having affection? The answer is no, as I debunked this notion on my "The Blackpill Manual" thread under "Women’s Sexual Partner Count and Ability To Pair Bond" with scientific evidence.

Sexual desire
There are many different types of sexual desire levels, at top 5% level you can have your pick of the crop, at top 10% - 20% you'll be required to do some jestermaxxing, 5/10 and below (most of us) are in the "had to settle after the end of cockcarousel ride" , "it's the last stop after the 1000 miles on the Chadrone train"

Dp76ujlVAAAFDt6

Not in the top 20%? Then you're ugly and don't expect to be sexually desired by a modern women.

Having a relationship with a modern women as a sub8 guy is the most cucked thing you could do

Let's look back and see what we learned thus far, ascension:

1. Having one night stands (chad only)

a. To experience feelings of bonding affection (won't get it from a modern women, debunked with scientific proof) and sexual desire (image from above* if you're at the bottom of 58% you're ugly, if you're 8/10 you're average to them, if you happen to be a 6 or a 5 and thinking:

"-if I just lower my standards I'll get someone eventually", not so fast boyo, look up https://incels.wiki/w/Juggernaut_law,

"-but...but... I'm seeing at least some looksmatched couples when I'm out, just saw two 5 with 5 and 4 with 4 couples yesterday!", this is where things get interesting, again... 58% of men are UGLY in women's eyes, someone who's a 8/10 is average, so why a women who's not attracted to the guy is with him? Why would a women who can sleep with an 8+/10 whenever she wants would want anything less? Here's your answer:

1. He's good enough for now
2. She "had her fun"

Let's say she's a 3 and a guy is a 5, meet through a social circle, since he's no in the top 20% of looks (above image) he's ugly to her, but she "gave him a chance" because he has his own place, a car, a stable job, reliable guy/errand boy, good enough for now, until someone else who has all of the above mentioned things + looks better comes along.

Her "Personal Pit of Pathetic Creatures"
pit.jpg

I can tell you this buddy boyos, not only from watching blackpill content, but from personal experience of witnessing sisters, relatives, ex-girlfriends of friends, ALL I repeat ALL women no matter the looks have at least a handful of orbiters as "second choice / just in case" where they throw-out, add new, and replenish their "personal pit" of where these pathetic creatures dwell, don't feel pity for them, they're not worth it, they're happy in their tinny little pit where they compete by jestermaxxing, running errands, betabuxxing and trying to impress the foid so they can graduade to a "dog on a leash/boyfriend" position, every now and then she throws some crumbs of attention into the pit as well, so they don't starve and die out of hunger.

Most of the creatures who dwell there have same or lower SMV than the current soyfriend she has on leash, in case a new potential creature who's higher in SMV ends up in that pit then the games begin, she'll start testing the waters and slowly replacing you, texting him, going out with him behind your back, when a new candidate proves to be a "safe bet" it's OVER for you. If she happens to be financially dependent on you, then she'll just fuck him behind your back, but you will still be able to enjoy this wonderful relationship.

She "had her fun"

She "had her fun" , after spending a decade or two on the cockcarousel she's ready for a lucky betabuxxer to be her slave. She gave away her best years having one night stands with Chads, they both felt mutual attraction to each other, so the Chads only had to bring THEMSELVES to the table, NO jestermaxxing, NO going on 3 dates trying to impress her hoping for some leftover crumbs, NO betabuxxing, NO validating her with your words and actions.

If you have any crumb of self respect left, you won't want to go through ALL THAT just for sex, just to get someone else's leftovers, REMEMBER: a. To experience feelings of bonding affection is crossed out, she can't offer you that, then sex is only thing she can offert. If you're a sub8 and in a relationship you're walking on thin ice, you better be better provider, better listener, do what she wants when she wants and be a good little slave and if someone else who has all of those qualities (a good listener, betabuxxer/provider, kisses the ground she walks and on top of that is better looking kiss your relationship goodbye.

But you can still cherish the moment from that time where you first kissed her on the lips that have been previously wrapped around many other cocks, remember the precious moments of holding her purse while she was shopping, listening to her mind numbing yapping about latest celebrity gossip, having to go out with her to meet her friends and family, running errands for her...

Who knows... Maybe you'll get lucky and some other ex-cum guzzling carousel rider will let you repeat the whole process over again.

And one will feel lucky, show pictures to his friends of his new "ex-rider" while all congratulate him, and one of the sub5s who doesn't have a rider of his own yet, will feel envy, "-boy how lucky he is", "-i'll just spend a few more hours in a gym ever week, get that promotion in my job and improve myself", bless his poor soul.

After reading all of the above now you know that the only thing that a moder women can offer is sex, you have two options, to debase yourself and go through all of the above, or pay for sex (if you have the means).

Most of you ether:

1. Don't have the means to pay for it in your native country.
2. Don't have the means/aren't willing to relocate and live in a country where the price is low.

If you're ugly and low IQ (can't make enough money where a few hundred bucks every other day is not an issue) then I'm sorry, I don't know what can be done in this case.

3. Have issues with paying for it.

Some of you have legitamite issues with it that were impossed by gynocentrist brainwashing since childhood (more on that later), others deluding themsleves - since you don't have the money for it, you're coping "why I have to pay if Chad gets it for free", are you in the top 5%, hell even top 20%? No? Chad brings his looks to the table, what do you bring? We've already discussed what's required if you don't have the looks, and if you're willing to debase yourself like that for an ugly foid (or any for that matter) then good luck, hope all that subpar sex is worth it.

Why are you having issues just paying for it?

Gynocentric Blackpillers

I'm sorry to say this, but most of you are gynocentric blackpillers, having only half of the blackpill treasure map, seeing only half of it and thinking it'll lead you to gold / "ascension".

Sometime after I made the Blackpill Manual thread I was exposed to a whole new different worldview to what I'd like to call a next level blackpill realization, that in fact longing for "bonding, affection and sexual desire" are purely gynocentric notions and I was brainwashed from the early childhood by the media, parents and the whole gynocentric soyciety. Can't blame them, they don't know any better themselves, it came into light right after Roman empire (the last truly androcentric society) collapsed and Christ insanity started to take over. It was all downhill from there.

Just a few quotes from wikipedia about androcentrism, there's a whole lot more inforation about this on the interent, it will open your eyes.

"Roman society was patriarchal (see paterfamilias), and masculinity was premised on a capacity for governing oneself and others of lower status, not only in war and politics, but also in sexual relations.[10] Virtus, "virtue", was an active masculine ideal of self-discipline, related to the Latin word for "man", vir. The corresponding ideal for a woman was pudicitia, often translated as chastity or modesty, but a more positive and even competitive personal quality that displayed both her attractiveness and self-control.

"Because of the Roman emphasis on family, female sexuality was regarded as one of the bases for social order and prosperity. Female citizens were expected to exercise their sexuality within marriage, and were honored for their sexual integrity (pudicitia) and fecundity: Augustus granted special honors and privileges to women who had given birth to three children (see "Ius trium liberorum"). Control of female sexuality was regarded as necessary for the stability of the state, as embodied most conspicuously in the absolute virginity of the Vestals.[316] A Vestal who violated her vow was entombed alive in a ritual that mimicked some aspects of a Roman funeral; her lover was executed.[317] Female sexuality, either disorderly or exemplary, often impacts state religion in times of crisis for the Republic.[318] The moral legislation of Augustus focused on harnessing the sexuality of women.

As was the case for men, free women who displayed themselves sexually, such as prostitutes and performers, or who made themselves available indiscriminately were excluded from legal protections and social respectability.[319]"

"The idea of virginity as being almost like a sacred object was very common in ancient Greece and Rome. In antiquity, virginity was seen simply in the physical form as the presence of the hymen. Women that were virgins were worth more than women that were not. If a women were to lose her virginity before marriage (consensually or not) she was at risk of public shame, getting kicked from her home, or even death in some cases."

"A woman virginity was seen simply as the physical presence of a hymen. Should a woman have sex or be raped before marriage, she was seen as worth less than before and with little to no hope of marriage, often turned to prostitution as a means of making a living."

"Prostitution was legal, public, and widespread" "The price of a prostitute was a little more than a loaf of bread"

Most women were virgins before marriage, they were controled and their femininity was cultivated in that society - feminine, dosile, modest. A women like that can actually feel affection for the man, today's modern women can't. In these androcentric times wife was for kids, protites were for sex, no one bat an eye or think twice about "muh degeneracy" , "why would I pay for it if Chad gets it for free"... the price of the loaf of bread for fuck's sake....

If you have no issues fapping to whores on the internet, but wouldn't want to fuck A REAL ONE for the price of loaf of bread, then I don't know what's wrong with you.

Androcentric Whoremongering Begins
batman.jpg

There's no "ascension" in this day and age with these modern women, maybe you're someone who needs to learn via a first hand experience, but others can learn from experiences of others.

I say fuck this jestermaxxing/dog on a leash gynocentric bullshit, I WON'T DEBASE MYSELF! I've embraced the androcentric mindset and will cope with some cheap prime pussy in SEA.
god tier quotecel
had to settle after the end of cockcarousel ride" , "it's the last stop after the 1000 miles on the Chadrone train""

This is a smart post.

You from US? You can always go to a different country on a whoremaxxing crusade.
No, from tiny town in Serbia. Im too poor and high inhib.

Pretty much the copy pasta ideology from looks maximus on yt

I don't even want sex anymore. :feelshaha: I just want to be a drain on society. Fuck propping up Figrews by paying them for starfish sex. By paying for them you are making the problem worse by making that part of the economy grow even more. Stinks of pussy slavery. Taking Figger rights away from them would solve this problem instantly but its a delusion like most goals in the world.

Foids have ruined this world, why do I have to play by its rules? I'm the apex predator. My ancestors took down dinosaurs and you are telling me that I can't take down the world just because I am one Man? Because I am human I need to be a pathetic pussy slave and be a slave to my body? I refuse to be the caricature people want me to be. I am different.

This world has given nothing to me so it is getting nothing in return.
Based

No hymen no diamond is kinda retarded because expecting a woman to compromise her desires by considering your wishes is illogical.
most women won't do that of course, but a minority of women will save themselves for marriage.

no hymen no diamond basically is a way to make sure you don't get married to any non virgins, where as if you accept no women will be a virgin you might be open minded to marrying a whore, which is obviously very dangerous