Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The midface is a very crucial part of the face. If you have a long midface, no amount of exercise, gym, looksmaxxing, nothing will help you.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
My response to what part of your face you hate the most: My midface.

I have a pretty skinny face with mild fat.

My right eye is, inwards. Perhaps, too inwards.

My left eye, is outward and I love the left side.

My main problem is my midface ratio, it's basically over and I'm also a curry.

Hair is horrible, my parents used to pull them as a kid for punishment so they grew up spiky.

My ears are outwards, it's over, I look like a monkey.

My lips look thicker in the mirror, when I see real life, it's done, I'm over, literally the ugliest.

Anyway, my midface is what I hate most about myself, my nose is crooked like, it's bends to the right and therefore facial assymetry not to mention my midface is vertically long, a trait many incels have.

View attachment 640582View attachment 640583View attachment 640584View attachment 640585View attachment 640608View attachment 640609

Looking at them you'll see their noses are vertically long, this is just a long midface. That's not actually the nose but the face is long therefore it lacks depth in the mid area.

In comparison:

View attachment 640586View attachment 640587/attachments/1658201653783-png.640588/?hash=6b2981cd6c9bc2d39c0764fa18c53e03View attachment 640592View attachment 640593View attachment 640595

The jawline is also important along with hunter eyes etc. but I believe this is the most important... because it failed me.

By the way I wanted to create more incel pictures and I know many of them are normies, I'm bringing your focus to the midface.

Who would you date?

View attachment 640598View attachment 640599View attachment 640607
or
View attachment 640603View attachment 640604View attachment 640605

I don't mean to say it makes you subhuman but you gotta have other good features to at least be a normie if you have a strong midface for example Liam Payne, Benedict Cumberbatch and Mark Zuckerberg have other features.

Liam Payne has hunter eyes, his width to height in his eyes, his eyes are extremely narrow and vertically short, JBW goes for benedict, both these guys have short jaw angles.

Mark Zuckerberg Just Be White, again.

So yeah just wanted to include all of this.

Very true blackpill, and midface can't be fixed by surgery either. Unfortunately I also have a long midface

Last edited:
I do think the jawline and how long it is, the jaw ramus etc. is important but those are things you can change.

Today, you can't fix a long midface even with surgery. It's over.

No amount of gym or lean muscle will help you.

By the way I didn't wanna say this, but there are some gigacopers who watch subliminals.

Dude, if you watch subliminals and you're here you're retarded.

By the way I didn't wanna say this, but there are some gigacopers who watch subliminals.

Dude, if you watch subliminals and you're here you're retarded.
What does this mean? anyone

I strongly believe Elliot Rodger's midface failed him.

He had full lips, a short nose(not midface), good eyebrows, good eyes, adds soul and masculinity but he failed miserably in the midface.

People aren't wrong he was quite attractive if not for the midface.

The guy had a superb jaw angle.

He also had to pay ethnic tax of course.

Also, short midface is a sign of fetal alcohol syndrome. Not a good look either.

No, it's not. The shortest midfaces belong to babies.

i

Most notably a flat midface, with ill defined cheekbones, but also often short. I should know...

Just mew bro! :soy: