Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The mere fact that people in this world can get the relationships we want without even having to make an effort makes my heart hurt and my eyes sink.

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
This is real, everything we fantasize about here, everything we need to invent a bunch of theories or "maxxings" about, all of this came without any effort for a part of the population

According to common sense, you would need to do a lot of things like practice physical exercise and learn how to behave (which is ridiculous) to be able to do the basics that everyone else does, this according to bluepills

This is sinister man, I didn't choose to be born into this world or this way, I shouldn't deal with this, that's why wars exist, to guarantee death, I should have already died on a battlefield like most people did in the past or from some disease at a young age

"The world is for those who were born to conquer it, not for those who wish, even if they are right" -Fernando Pessoa

This is real, everything we fantasize about here, everything we need to invent a bunch of theories or "maxxings" about, all of this came without any effort for a part of the population
That's why redpill cucks/looksmaxxers shouldn't be here, these fucks still behave like cucks chasing something that Chad and Tyrone got for free since they were in school.
It's over.

I didn't choose to be born into this world or this way, I shouldn't deal with this, that's why wars exist, to guarantee death, I should have already died on a battlefield like most people did in the past or from some disease at a young age
A group of robbers entered the Swedish Credit Bank in Stockholm and took hostages for six days. What no one expected was that the hostages would end up identifying with the robbers/kidnappers. Suddenly they were more afraid of the police and felt that those who were holding them hostage were precisely the only ones who could now protect them. The victims identified with the perpetrators. That event was a small-scale recreation of what happens to us genetic dead-ends on a cosmic level. Life is a torment and a curse from the day we are born, but at some point we identify with it. Only a few smart individuals amongst us subhumans can see that life is the cause of all pain. Suicide is the only logical conclusion for the genetically inferior such as us.

That's why redpill cucks/looksmaxxers shouldn't be here, these fucks still behave like cucks chasing something that Chad and Tyrone got for free since they were in school.
It's over.

It's over.
i just can't accept it
i have to text them, to approach, to do everything but i just got rejected my whole life
chads dont need to do anything, they just exist

According to common sense, you would need to do a lot of things like practice physical exercise and learn how to behave (which is ridiculous) to be able to do the basics that everyone else does, this according to bluepills

This is sinister man, I didn't choose to be born into this world or this way, I shouldn't deal with this, that's why wars exist, to guarantee death, I should have already died on a battlefield like most people did in the past or from some disease at a young age

"The world is for those who were born to conquer it, not for those who wish, even if they are right" -Fernando Pessoa
We were born only to rot and die

It's over.
I used to be like those redpillers and stuff.
I would watch youtube videos on how to fit in and how to socialize because I was born ND. It was so sad. Imagine some boy who was rejected all his life, so he has to watch videos on how to be a normal person to be accepted by people. Infact, it would be better off if I just gave up from the start, because from trying to fit in, people were annoyed of me and despised me, and I was brutally bullied, and even hated by those on the bottom of the social hierarchy. I tried fitting in with nerds and other social rejects as well, and they also didn't like me. I tried so hard to make friends, and now I give up.
I would also do "looksmaxxing", it worked a little, but I'm still at the bottom of the dating market despite all my efforts. And girls, even sub3 girls, would still be disgusted by me as soon as they detect my autism.
I've been alone all my life now because of the way I was born. Even my parents were nicer to my sister because she was born NT. And now I'm trying to focus on my career and coping.
I don't know man. I just wish I had a little bit of support or even just a friend to spend time with.

Someone post that high school football player greentext

I used to be like those redpillers and stuff.
I would watch youtube videos on how to fit in and how to socialize because I was born ND. It was so sad. Imagine some boy who was rejected all his life, so he has to watch videos on how to be a normal person to be accepted by people. Infact, it would be better off if I just gave up from the start, because from trying to fit in, people were annoyed of me and despised me, and I was brutally bullied, and even hated by those on the bottom of the social hierarchy. I tried fitting in with nerds and other social rejects as well, and they also didn't like me. I tried so hard to make friends, and now I give up.
I would also do "looksmaxxing", it worked a little, but I'm still at the bottom of the dating market despite all my efforts. And girls, even sub3 girls, would still be disgusted by me as soon as they detect my autism.
I've been alone all my life now because of the way I was born. Even my parents were nicer to my sister because she was born NT. And now I'm trying to focus on my career and coping.
I don't know man. I just wish I had a little bit of support or even just a friend to spend time with.
really sad brocel, i hope you succeed in careermaxx

Our destiny was already written in our gene code. Our fate was already predetermined before we even laid eyes on the world. Some men were chosen to be kings (chads) and some men were chosen to be peasants (incels).

Life is an experience and not a problem to be solved for non incels