Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The mental is way more important than the physical in my experience.

LORD_KELVIN

LORD_KELVIN

Monk without a monastery
-
100% - Permaban chad lite
So hey, I hope you all don't take this the wrong way. I'm what you might call a chad-lite physically. 6'1, blond, blue-eyed, fit, symmetrical, etc, decent job, own home, car, all that. "Conventionally attractive" according to society. Nonetheless I cannot possibly approach a woman because of my absolutely crippling anxiety and total lack of self-worth. All around me I see dudes who I know are objectively way less attractive with women I would never even begin to think about being with, because I value myself so little. It doesn't really make me mad or jealous just sad and I wonder what I am missing that they have? I have a few female friends who repeatedly tell me they don't understand why I am single but I'm like "If you could see what goes on inside my head you'd understand". I hate it because I feel like I missed out on decades of potential that I didn't know how to access and now I'm old and done. Anyone else here that can relate? Also those that think you're too ugly you're absolutely not, I have seen so many 2\10 dudes with 8\10 women I can't count.

It's called being non nt, I suffer from it to. Though I don't think my self worth is as low as yours, if anything I'd say I am a bit of a narcissist

NTpill is brutal. :feelsohgod::society:

but with your stats and having foid friends who compliment you you should gtfo here :feelswhat::society:

Once you realise you are blessed you wont have this problem

Oofy Doofy pill.
Also GrAY mistake mentioning ur stats enjoy inevitable ban

Fuck off retard

Damn thanks dudes just looking for some sympathy, sorry

Lucky bastard. Only thing holding you back its you, get drunk, take drugs, smoke weed, anxiety meds, etc. I dont know what are you looking for here.

Believe me, before i get out of the bed i'm doing various affirmations and positive reinforcement in my mind's eye. You can also meditate but that won't bring you a gf.

I have seen so many 2\10 dudes with 8\10 women I can't count.
no u didn't

Damn thanks dudes just looking for some sympathy, sorry
Kill yourself. You’re looking for an ego boost like a whore on tinder you :bluepill: faggot
Thoughts? @sub human @Broly @ThoughtfulCel @The Grinch @subzero

100% - Permaban chad lite

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just take cocaine, some MDMA or drink some alcohol and you’re good to go OP social anxiety as a chadlite and above is a myth :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
your worried about him
you have big heart
good person

Enjoy your ban.

what a fucking faggot even if its not true
bragging has no place here

I am something of a chadlite myself

Kill yourself. You’re looking for an ego boost like a whore on tinder you :bluepill: faggot
Thoughts? @sub human @Broly @ThoughtfulCel @The Grinch @subzero
Surprised he's even banned tbh :feelskek:

There is only one solution for you
LUHXTHKN6FAYFOIWFB42TBQFOM