Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The mental hell of autism - The marvelous life and treatment given to them until they finally snap and take themselves out (or others with them).

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
And people wonder why some completely snap and end up doing what society deems as "unthinkable". Shouldn't society deem what they do to these people unthinkable instead of judging them by the action they took based on what happened to them?
When the bomb explodes everyone is surprised but they never stop creating these bombs themselves. Some other people complain about bullying but what they do about it? Some fucking outdoors by a road? Motivational videos? Some bullshit speeches at a conference, interviews? Surely it's gonna solve everything, am I right? It sure will.

It will never stop until bullies take the same treatment or worse back to them, they deserve it. They push people to suicide or worse, then normies go out to complain about the action THEY (the bullied) have taken instead of doing something about WHAT LED THEM TO THAT.
Bullies will never be stopped until they are physically beaten like they do to their victims. They deserve a taste of their own medicine. They should get registered as such and stripped from any rights possible and physically punished until they learn their lesson.

Why should we, people who were born in the mental hell of autism, give respect to society when we are treated in such way to the point shit like this happens?
Why should we respect a society that used to lock us in cages, chain us to some object or let us rot in straitjackets? Just a few decades ago?

The Bully Beatdown show was actually pretty fun. I think the bullies got off too easy as they got a good beating but in a controled environment. They deserve to get it out of control like they do to other people.
You give this type of treatment and hell to people, you get it back to you. There's no fucking karma bluepill bullshit. This is real life, not your magical mystic fantasy of mysteriosu universal energies. Bullies almost NEVER get what they deserve and they end up getting everything they want from life, and examples of this are infinite, and their identities protected.
When was the last time you saw a bully properly being punished? I mean an actual fucking punishment instead of being suspended for 3 days from school. Wow that is so harsh it will surely shake them up!!!
Some magical mystic imaginary energy will surely fix this problem after they fuck people up for life, huh? Yeah, too bad it never happens. Get the fuck out of here with this mystic bluepill fucking bullshit.
They make life hell for other people that have nothing to do with their degeneracy for something they have no control over, then they will get the same done to them, for much longer than their victims had to endure.
Many people witnessed someone being bullied what did they do about it? Nothing. At most, they just ended the fight and that was it. Why no one beat the fuck out of the bullies?
Fuck off with your fucking bluepilled fucking bullshit of "you can't fight violence with violence". Yes sure you fucking retard, go hug the bullies instead, lecture them or give them flowers. They will surely change their minds and learn by feeling themselves what they inflicted onto other people.

Then, you read about people wanting to kill autistic babies on the spot, or abandon them to foster homes. Why do we have to pay with endless suffering for something we did NOT choose?
Why is it any fair or normal to happen to us for something out of our control, but when we talk about people getting what they deserve for deliberately inflicting hell onto people's lives and minds we are suddenly violent, extremists and terrorists?

Do you think, DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT PEOPLE BULLYING SOMEONE TO THE POINT WHERE THEY TAKE THEMSELVES OFF THIS PLANET GETTING OFF IT ALL UNPUNISHED AND PROTECTED? AND THEN PROCEED TO SUCCEED IN LIFE AND LIVE NORMALLY LIKE NOTHING HAS EVER HAPPENED IN THE PAST WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES?
Think about that for a moment.

Enough of talking, let's take a look at some stories, if you are willing to take a read, shall we?

This one here must be fucking glorious for FDS and ultra feminists since they hate autistic men and want us out of this planet. 14-year-old boy beaten to death, he was autistic.

What do you think should happen to the fucking degenerates from the dark that caused these events? Do you think they should be protected, get off easily without a real fucking punishment that will teach them about pain and suffering that their victims endured, then proceed to happily live their lives normally as if nothing has happened, with their jobs, money, girlfriends and such?
Yeah, because that is what actually happens in practically every case.

Tell me more about how fair and just this world is to us and the perpetrators of these barbaric acts and behavior you bluepilled fucking cucks.

Last edited:
So basically we are eldians

Bullying is encouraged by soycietal structure. Females love bullying because it helps to cast out the 'weak' guys from soyciety and gene pool.

pretty much all this. The bullying was real bad for me, but what was worse was the school's response to it. You see all these anti-bulling ads about "tell a teacher" and shit. But guess what? I told the teachers. Incident after incident of this group of bullies fucking with me I'd go to the school's office and write an incident report so they could have it on their record. After a dozen or so times they suspended the head bully for like a week and then he was back to it. Though eventually it got physical. I don't mean we mutually fought, I mean he attacked me unprovoked and I simply tried to get him off of me. What did the school do? They suspended both of us.

That was really when I realized all the "stop bullying" shit on the part of officials was just fucking virtue signaling and they cared more about adhering to "zero tolerance policies" than they did about preventing bullying.

pretty much all this. The bullying was real bad for me, but what was worse was the school's response to it. You see all these anti-bulling ads about "tell a teacher" and shit. But guess what? I told the teachers. Incident after incident of this group of bullies fucking with me I'd go to the school's office and write an incident report so they could have it on their record. After a dozen or so times they suspended the head bully for like a week and then he was back to it. Though eventually it got physical. I don't mean we mutually fought, I mean he attacked me unprovoked and I simply tried to get him off of me. What did the school do? They suspended both of us.

That was really when I realized all the "stop bullying" shit on the part of officials was just fucking virtue signaling and they cared more about adhering to "zero tolerance policies" than they did about preventing bullying.
Exactly. HOW MANY, HOW MANY bullying victims reported abuses and nothing, NOTHING was done about it? In almost every fucking case of reported bullying in this planet ended like that, nothing was done by authorities of the school. NOTHING.
They can suck a fucking horse cock with their bullshit of telling people in charge about it because nothing is ever done about it.
You are ignored, simply ignored, yet they scream about fighting it with "zero tolerance".

They will always ignore until something that affects them happens. Some people were made fun of even after they off themselves, including even their families.
If I was a school director, the rules about bullying would be very harsh and I would make sure the bullies would be severely punished in public.
If I was a parent and knew my kid was being bullied, I would deal with the bullies myself and would beat the fuck out of them without caring about what would happen to me. I remember a case of a father that tried to defend his son, and the bullies beat the dad unconscious in front of the kid, that is how far they will go.
If I had a kid and someone bully my kid (I don't want any) they would not get off easily. I could be thrown in jail but I would make sure the bullies would get what they deserve. No speeches, outdoors, interviews or reports to authorities bullshit. I would deal with them myself.

I know a dude, and people used to bully the fuck out of him in school until he got fed up with them, snapped really badly and heavily physically attacked the 3 of them, broke the nose of one and scarred the other 2 with a metal object. Guess, what? He alone, some skinny, mixed race, short dude beat 3 idiots alone because he was so fed up with them and they left him alone after that and never messed with him again.
Then I read online about someone else who also beat the fuck out of the person who was bullying him and the dude stopped immediately. That is the ONLY solution that will ever work. THAT'S. THE. ONLY. SOLUTION.

Last edited:
When the bullied speaks up he is satanized for being a "snitch". And they will turn it into "its just a joke bro" when you snap, and you will be the bad guy, crazy neurotic without sense of humour.

When the bullied speaks up he is satanized for being a "snitch". And they will turn it into "its just a joke bro" when you snap, and you will be the bad guy, crazy neurotic without sense of humour.
Someone gets bullied = no one cares.
Bullied attacks bullies = bullies are the victims and the one standing up for defense is charged with crimes.

Soyciety for you.

My school bullies live happy fulfilling lives, while im a broken thing and will most likely end up roping.

My school bullies live happy fulfilling lives, while im a broken thing and will most likely end up roping.
Absurd ER fuel.

Someone gets bullied = no one cares.
Bullied attacks bullies = bullies are the victims and the one standing up for defense is charged with crimes.

Soyciety for you.
In elementary school there was a dirt poor boy who got in a figh with the teachers pet, entire class was against him. When the teacher came he forced the poor boy to drop his pants to beat him with the big ruller, the poor boy cried and didnt wanted to. Later teacher said to his parents that its all the poor boys fault and his dad beat him up. If he snapped one day everyone would act surprised.

In elementary school there was a dirt poor boy who got in a figh with the teachers pet, entire class was against him. When the teacher came he forced the poor boy to drop his pants to beat him with the big ruller, the poor boy cried and didnt wanted to. Later teacher said to his parents that its all the poor boys fault and his dad beat him up. If he snapped one day everyone would act surprised.
With the teacher's pet? You mean a pet or his "favorite protected" student?

I remember each an every one of them, while they forgot I exist decades ago.
Ruin them, they ruined you, so it's only fair they get the same to them.
Favorite student, surprise he was the only Chad in the class.
How fucking surprising, huh? Chad as always getting off easy and unpunished. It will never change until they get back at them exactly what they have done to other people.

Brutal, my school "friends" bullied me verbally to the point i just stoped going to school.

Ruin them, they ruined you, so it's only fair they get the same to them.

How fucking surprising, huh? Chad as always getting off easy and unpunished. It will never change until they get back at them exactly what they have done to other people.
Ive been thinking about at least one of them that I know for sure where he lives. Sometimes i want to catch him under his house and stab him to death and hang myself in the fields before the cops track me down. Although lately ive become apathetic. What does it matter if I'm going to end it anyways? What good is justice to a dead man?

Most bullies are not the strong, they are average normies taking out their failures on others.

Ive been thinking about at least one of them that I know for sure where he lives. Sometimes i want to catch him under his house and stab him to death and hang myself in the fields before the cops track me down. Although lately ive become apathetic. What does it matter if I'm going to end it anyways? What good is justice to a dead man?
I also want to attack my bully. Too bad I don't know his adress. I only know city district.

Most bullies are not the strong, they are average normies taking out their failures on others.
One was much stronger and well developed than me and would try to choke me in a deadlock constantly. I threw a chair(i had no other means to defend myself as he was always overpowering me trough his genetically superior muscle mass and frame) and opened his temple once, but I ended up being blamed and threatened with police(thats middle school).

Another time at middle school, one high t chad bullied this truecel and i was so enraged, i pushed him off and tried to interviene. Came out of this with a broken nose. The truecel was so scared of chad that he told the principal that i was to blame. I was scoffed at and chaf got off by being forced to tell me that he is sorry. I later had to do two nose surgeries(with my own money) to fix my broken septum so that i could breathe from my nose again. This of course caused mouth breathing and my face maldeveloping, something my mother had no issues with.
I also want to attack my bully. Too bad I don't know his adress. I only know city district.
Look for people you remember from school on facebook then scour their friends lists. Im certain you can find him. Its very easy to find anyone these days.

Last edited:
Soyciety likes to pretend that it cares about victims of bullying, but they're all talk and no action.

Whenever one of us commits suicide, they virtue-signal on social media for the few days it remains relevant, saying things like "we should put a stop to bullying!" yet none of them actually do anything. Sure, schools "punish" bullies, but do they actually think that giving them a lecture about why bullying is wrong is going to deter them in the slightest? That's like telling a serial murderer to stop murdering people.

Those same bullies who made our lives hell are now influential politicians and CEOs making millions of dollars. The idea that bullies become "losers" after highschool is a giga cope invented by parents and teachers trying to make you feel better. Do you actually think they even bother to remember any of their victims? While we're sitting here suffering because of what they did to us, they're busy living their lives in blissful ignorance.

What kind of retarded mong got the idea of forcing autists to go to public school? Thats the equivalent of chucking a piece of bloody meat into a shark infested waters and expecting it to not be eaten.
Any kid with even the slightest form of autism should be homeschooled. End of story. I would say its not even the bullies fault. Its the fault of the school systems that do this shit.

And people wonder why some completely snap and end up doing what society deems as "unthinkable". Shouldn't society deem what they do to these people unthinkable instead of judging them by the action they took based on what happened to them?
When the bomb explodes everyone is surprised but they never stop creating these bombs themselves. Some other people complain about bullying but what they do about it? Some fucking outdoors by a road? Motivational videos? Some bullshit speeches at a conference, interviews? Surely it's gonna solve everything, am I right? It sure will.

It will never stop until bullies take the same treatment or worse back to them, they deserve it. They push people to suicide or worse, then normies go out to complain about the action THEY (the bullied) have taken instead of doing something about WHAT LED THEM TO THAT.
Bullies will never be stopped until they are physically beaten like they do to their victims. They deserve a taste of their own medicine. They should get registered as such and stripped from any rights possible and physically punished until they learn their lesson.

Why should we, people who were born in the mental hell of autism, give respect to society when we are treated in such way to the point shit like this happens?
Why should we respect a society that used to lock us in cages, chain us to some object or let us rot in straitjackets? Just a few decades ago?

The Bully Beatdown show was actually pretty fun. I think the bullies got off too easy as they got a good beating but in a controled environment. They deserve to get it out of control like they do to other people.
You give this type of treatment and hell to people, you get it back to you. There's no fucking karma bluepill bullshit. This is real life, not your magical mystic fantasy of mysteriosu universal energies. Bullies almost NEVER get what they deserve and they end up getting everything they want from life, and examples of this are infinite, and their identities protected.
When was the last time you saw a bully properly being punished? I mean an actual fucking punishment instead of being suspended for 3 days from school. Wow that is so harsh it will surely shake them up!!!
Some magical mystic imaginary energy will surely fix this problem after they fuck people up for life, huh? Yeah, too bad it never happens. Get the fuck out of here with this mystic bluepill fucking bullshit.
They make life hell for other people that have nothing to do with their degeneracy for something they have no control over, then they will get the same done to them, for much longer than their victims had to endure.
Many people witnessed someone being bullied what did they do about it? Nothing. At most, they just ended the fight and that was it. Why no one beat the fuck out of the bullies?
Fuck off with your fucking bluepilled fucking bullshit of "you can't fight violence with violence". Yes sure you fucking retard, go hug the bullies instead, lecture them or give them flowers. They will surely change their minds and learn by feeling themselves what they inflicted onto other people.

Then, you read about people wanting to kill autistic babies on the spot, or abandon them to foster homes. Why do we have to pay with endless suffering for something we did NOT choose?
Why is it any fair or normal to happen to us for something out of our control, but when we talk about people getting what they deserve for deliberately inflicting hell onto people's lives and minds we are suddenly violent, extremists and terrorists?

Do you think, DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT PEOPLE BULLYING SOMEONE TO THE POINT WHERE THEY TAKE THEMSELVES OFF THIS PLANET GETTING OFF IT ALL UNPUNISHED AND PROTECTED? AND THEN PROCEED TO SUCCEED IN LIFE AND LIVE NORMALLY LIKE NOTHING HAS EVER HAPPENED IN THE PAST WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES?
Think about that for a moment.

Enough of talking, let's take a look at some stories, if you are willing to take a read, shall we?

This one here must be fucking glorious for FDS and ultra feminists since they hate autistic men and want us out of this planet. 14-year-old boy beaten to death, he was autistic.

What do you think should happen to the fucking degenerates from the dark that caused these events? Do you think they should be protected, get off easily without a real fucking punishment that will teach them about pain and suffering that their victims endured, then proceed to happily live their lives normally as if nothing has happened, with their jobs, money, girlfriends and such?
Yeah, because that is what actually happens in practically every case.

Tell me more about how fair and just this world is to us and the perpetrators of these barbaric acts and behavior you bluepilled fucking cucks.
The world is really really evil ,and that’s increasing

What kind of retarded mong got the idea of forcing autists to go to public school? Thats the equivalent of chucking a piece of bloody meat into a shark infested waters and expecting it to not be eaten.
Any kid with even the slightest form of autism should be homeschooled. End of story. I would say its not even the bullies fault. Its the fault of the school systems that do this shit.
I don't think that would solve the problem. Insulating them from it would just delay the issue until later when they are adults.

A better solution would be to teach them how to fight. Provide free and mandatory hand-to-hand combat training for every autistic kid.

Also teach them how to fight dirty by aiming for weak spots, and how the punishment is the same whether you fight back or not, so you might as well fuck their shit up.

Most autistic kids won't realize this on their own because they have a strong tendency to follow the rules.

Last edited:
Such is the way for us tormented souls. Those who wrong us get rewarded, and we, the sufferers get punished. Life is a joke.

I don't think that would solve the problem. Insulating them from it would just delay the issue until later when they are adults.

A better solution would be to teach them how to fight. Provide free and mandatory hand-to-hand combat training for every autistic kid.

Also teach them how to fight dirty by aiming for weak spots, and how the punishment is the same whether you fight back or not, so you might as well fuck their shit up.

Most autistic kids won't realize this on their own because they have a strong tendency to follow the rules.
Yep this is the way to go

I always look back at my high school years and they were fucking terrible. I had my nose broken and bleeding, despite this, the cuck principal told me I was gonna get suspended instead of suspending the 6'1" tall bully.:feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Fuck, this thread generated replies from the day it was posted in July up to today in December.

Man I hope I don't have autism