Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The mental gymnastics of this incel in denial is CRAZY

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
This guy's mental faculties is so bankrupt it's INSANE. Read the thread, it will speak for itself.
Lol you guys can upvote me to piss him off more.
He acts like a gpt bot :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
I'm not clicking that :feelsUgh:

Hover ur cursor over the link i ain't tryna IP track my fellow brocels that's evil

First he defines a need as something that's necessary for survival, excluding intimacy and sex, but then he considers love a need even though it's not necessary for survival and constitutes the prerequisite for intimacy, which for some reason he doesn't consider a need.

That retard managed to contradict himself at least three times in one comment.

He's gonna rope before he hits 40. I can tell by his post history that he's obsessed with incels and he's obviously 1. Not a woman. 2. Not attractive. He's insecure in his cope and needs validation from the internet people. He wants them to know he's one of the good ones.

Replying to him would pretty much be like engaging in a conversation with someone arguing that trees don't exist.

It's unfathomable how wrong he is.
But we all know that IT people are dishonest on purpose.

This guy's mental faculties is so bankrupt it's INSANE. Read the thread, it will speak for itself.
Lol you guys can upvote me to piss him off more.
He acts like a gpt bot :feelsohgod:

:feelsUgh:

I've read through your debate with him and you destroyed him, but will stiil most likely be downvoted and banned :feelskek:

I've read through your debate with him and you destroyed him, but will stiil most likely be downvoted and banned :feelskek:
Yeah I know I just want to show these fucks their place. They have zero self awareness and it's crazy I have to live on the same planet as people like this

This is another guy that has found this forum thanks to IT :feelskek:
bro i spend 10 minutes looking at IT and I already get brainfog thats saying something :feelspuke:
it's literally like eating trash but for my brain

Replying to him would pretty much be like engaging in a conversation with someone arguing that trees don't exist.

It's unfathomable how wrong he is.
But we all know that IT people are dishonest on purpose.
I realized that IT might be intentional rage bait that's coordinated by ai bots by the feds. half the shit i see there is so stupid i cant possibly think a human intelligence is behind it

First he defines a need as something that's necessary for survival, excluding intimacy and sex, but then he considers love a need even though it's not necessary for survival and constitutes the prerequisite for intimacy, which for some reason he doesn't consider a need.

That retard managed to contradict himself at least three times in one comment.
taking so much copium is likely hampering his brain functions