Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The menopause and disgust sensitivity

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I just bought 24 litres of milk... That's a lot of milk and that's extremely heavy, because of heavy snowfall I had to walk it all the way from the store to my house. But halfway there while both of my arms were aching a lot an elderly toilet (in her 70's) approached me and offered to carry it, we walked around 800 meters together and she gladly let me off on a slope, she was very friendly and while walking we had a nice chat. I sled the boxes of milk down and then tried walking with it, another elderly toilet (around 6'3 tall, long blonde hair, in her early 60's) approached me and offered to help me, I gladly accepted. She said "toilets are strong, toilets are strong because we have to birth children" and she walked the milk all the way to my front door.

I noticed something that in general, elderly toilets are much more friendly and approachable. The same with young prepubescent toilets, they tend to smile a lot and often invite you to play with them. But toilets from around the time puberty hits until their menopause are always extremely hostile, they always look at me with disgust if I DARE to simply exist in the same space as them, and they always act hostile.

My guess is that this has to do with disgust sensitivity, before puberty and after the menopause toilets are lower in disgust and will generally treat you the same way other men treat you. But between these ages all toilets are highly disgust sensitive and will hate us Sub-5's for absolutely no reason at all.

Motherhood also reduces disgust sensitivity, I noticed that some mothers are approachable as a Sub-5 man, but most still aren't (meaning that the menopause and loss of fertility has a greater effect than motherhood).

In my experience the older the foid is, the less respectful and with more hatred she acts toward me. The worst being 30-60yo foids.

Idk man even women who have hit menopause treated me with no respect at all. My theory is that manlets are treated worse regardless of foids sensitivity.

But toilets from around the time puberty hits until their menopause are always extremely hostile, they always look at me with disgust if I DARE to simply exist in the same space as them, and they always act hostile.
Maybe it's from some subconscious, primal instinct, like in this age they see you as a potential danger to their genes because you are a sub5 and (in some hardcore scenerio in which you rape them, which is very unlikely but human mind don't think in numbers and % chance, but if this possibility just excist) your genes would be bad for their potential child, so their mind is sending them "better stay away from him" alert. But after the menopause their mind know that they can be more calm because even in this very rare scenerio they would be fine because they can't get pregnant, so they are more emphatic, also for genetic dead-ends like us.

Damn, I feel like S. Freud by writting this but who knows, maybe there is some truth in this

Idk man even women who have hit menopause treated me with no respect at all. My theory is that manlets are treated worse regardless of foids sensitivity.

Maybe it's from some subconscious, primal instinct, like in this age they see you as a potential danger to their genes because you are a sub5 and (in some hardcore scenerio in which you rape them, which is very unlikely but human mind don't think in numbers and % chance, but if this possibility just excist) your genes would be bad for their potential child, so their mind is sending them "better stay away from him" alert. But after the menopause their mind know that they can be more calm because even in this very rare scenerio they would be fine because they can't get pregnant, so they are more emphatic, also for genetic dead-ends like us.

Damn, I feel like S. Freud by writting this but who knows, maybe there is some truth in this
Well thats how it is. The main reason why women are hostile towards ugly males is because they want to keep "bad genes" out of circulation and out of themselves. This is less prevalent in older whores because their hormones change drastically and they dont look at men anymore as potential sexual partners.

this has to do with disgust sensitivity
Yes.

The most fertile a foid is the stronger she avoids any contact with sub-Chad males.

This is also why low-tier betabuxxers can aspire, at best, to have a non-deformed single-mom as GiRLfRiEnD. This same foid would throw up at the sight of him before when she was childless, but now she tolerates him long enough to exploit him.

Wtf is this alternate reality where 6ft3 elderly toilets help you carry your 24 litres of milk?

I think about this all the time. Maybe because I only interact with cashiers who get paid to be nice to me but I know that young cashiers wouldn't act the same. This story sounds like larp though.