Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The media tried to make the Atlanta gunman out to be an "incel shooter" and then dropped the story after finding out he was a BBC

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
if you're not aware of the news, basically some guy shot a woman in atlanta from his car after she ignored his catcalls. since it was a driveby shooting in atlanta anyone with room temperature IQ would have been able to deduce that this was a normal act of gang violence. but media retards tried to hype this up as an example of "violent white incel rage" :lul:

here's his pic. literally just a run of the mill tatted gang banger. I guarantee you he's had a multitude of sexual partners and baby mommas. even the mainstream media knows they can't try to pretend that this guy was a "sexless incel" and there's really no way to bend it to fit their narrative so they're backtracking and dropping the story entirely

All mainstream news are liats

Man does anything bad to woman = inkwell. What a sad world.

‘It’s only whites killing other whites’. :soy:

Huh Inkeltears, racist much?

2% of the population comitting more than 50% of the rapes and murders. Damn, black "people" are something huh?

Well. I wish I'd been born as a BBC.

No wonder niggers throw their lives away over trivial bullshit. Shit If I looked like that, I would too
He looks like a Dravidian software engineer from Bangalore tbh

That's honestly funny as fuck ngl

Don't you mean whites killing blacks :bluepill::bluepill:
Society dismisses anything bad happening to whites with the statement I put in speech marks to claim white oppression doesn’t exist which is what I was mocking.

We probably have the same tastes then because most have said she is ugly and mentally ill

Have you read chainsaw man bhai :feelsaww:
Yes, it's a trash

Nigger was rejected for the first time in its life

sexhavers at it again

based nigga sacrifice himself to clean the street

Nigga you said you read it so you should know. Why are you being passive aggressive like a foid? :lul:
You are the one being passive aggressive by not giving me her name.

Also, I don't remember anything about the manga

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back