Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion the media treats incels like monsters

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
I don't know if any of them have stopped to think but we also suffer, cry and carry hurts. Like them, we also survive in the midst of the hatred and terror that this world offers us. both of us seek our own form of love.:feelsbadman:

Reading some of the stuff here of course they would, problem is, they don't realize the reason this place is so extreme is because every mainstream forum/social media platform has banned any non-hyperprogressive thinking including any wrongthink about women.

I don't usually quote the Bible but this is just so appropriate here:

"Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light."

What I'm saying is... don't mistake the mainstream media for people who are genuinely caring and kind and well-intentioned and all the rest. Because we see how quickly they (and the left) bare their teeth and become very aggressive and cruel when it benefits them.

It's a disguise, that's all.

Most people lack critical thinking/conflict resolution skills.

I don't usually quote the Bible but this is just so appropriate here:

"Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light."

What I'm saying is... don't mistake the mainstream media for people who are genuinely caring and kind and well-intentioned and all the rest. Because we see how quickly they (and the left) bare their teeth and become very aggressive and cruel when it benefits them.

It's a disguise, that's all.
True, the incel or blackpill community Is the most honest community I've found ngl

More and more incels will be recruited since they have nowhere else to go

No beauty for the beast

beauty and the beast dancing GIF

Reading some of the stuff here of course they would, problem is, they don't realize the reason this place is so extreme is because every mainstream forum/social media platform has banned any non-hyperprogressive thinking including any wrongthink about women.
They cherrypick the worst of the worst edge posts here.

I don't know if any of them have stopped to think but we also suffer, cry and carry hurts. Like them, we also survive in the midst of the hatred and terror that this world offers us. both of us seek our own form of love.:feelsbadman:
maybe if you came out of the closet you wouldn't be so angry :soy:

Being a lonely man in this day of age is for some reason on par of being a Terrorist and a Rapist.
Perpetrated by society.