Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The meaning of life

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
I've been asking this question for the past month now and every time I'm met with either 1 of 2 answers.

1. "Life is what you make of it"
  2. "Life is a creation of God/Allah"

Every person I've turned to gives me this retarded advice even the most based person I know gave me this advice. I'm not going to give you a subjective bluepilled view on what the purpose of life is, I'm going to give it in it's full objective standpoint:

You ready boyos?
This is the big secret.
What all of civilization has searched for.
What every human thinks of.
Get out your lube.
This is going to bring pain...
and eventually joy.
This is it.
In

THE MEANING OF LIFE IS TO NOT FUCKING DIE!
Morals, upbringings and all other subjectives aside. The true purpose of every life-form existing throughout the universe is to selfishly exploit the natural resources of it's planet. The reason this is done is so that said life-form can survive, so that it can not die, everything in life is geared towards this one thing, from evolving to reproduction, everything and I mean everything is geared towards this one purpose. Even unicellular organisms who are not conscious enough to even control their movement live on this same protocol, go watch any video on youtube about a biological organism dying, you'll notice that during it's last moments there is some sort of struggle that cell gives before dying it's own nucleus is hard-coded to make sure the cell does not compromise it's own life.
Everything wants to survive, from the 60 I.Q retard in some third world country to the individual who suffered a crippling workplace deformity, every living thing wants to survive.

Just LoL at all these edgecels who glorify death. DYING IS THE MOST CUCKED THING YOU CAN DO. You're putting your faith on some estimate that some scientists who haven't even died have concluded. Dying is like going to the moon, before anyone had the technology to do so, there were only wild estimates of it made by extremely intelligent people that had to be accepted as true. After the moon landing, a lot of those estimates gathered from thousands of years were instantly debunked and only a few survived that weren't even correlated to the moon. With dying it's the same story, you can't rely on estimates you actually have to die and come back to life in order to know what it's like. Afterlife coping or atheist coping, you're taking a gamble and hoping death does the thing you expect it to do. That's even worse than hoping you'll find "the right one" if you keep searching. For all we know, dying could mean you can't move your body but you can still feel your body decay.

I can also tell with 100% certainty that the meaning of life is to survive because of the punishment you receive if you don't. Pain.
If you do something that is capable of killing you and you survive your brain reacts by sending pain impulses to your nerves in order to prevent you from doing it again. It's why the springbok runs away from the lion, it's why we don't do cannonball dives into volcanoes. Because of pain, the risk of pain is so impactful on our lives that we have developed fear to stop us from experiencing that sensation. It's why I always laugh at these idiots who act like they're fine with dying, oh yeah it's very easy to type down "I'm fine with feeling nothing for all eternity" behind a keyboard, why don't you try saying that in front of someone pointing a shotgun at your face or while staring down a 10 stories building? No human ever wants to die. It's programmed into our brains to survive, try holding a knife to your chest, your brain will go haywire with the desire to remove that knife from being so close to your body.

We avoid death so hard that we cope with things like an afterlife for when we eventually die. This is universal in every culture on this god-forsaken rock, every single country followed a religion once upon an time from the low I.Q spear chuckers in Africa to the high I.Q rice-munchers in east Asia. Believing in a sky wizard or reincarnation or thinking your ancestors were watching over you, they all had some form of thinking they can game the system with their imagination.

Old people accept death more and more as they age because their decaying body becomes a whole lot harder to maintain and even then they just cope with going to heaven after they die. I find it funny how most old people become hyper-religious during their final years so they can cope with the fact that they'll somehow live on. No-one wants to age because it puts them closer to death. All those "life-experiences" and wisdom can go fuck itself, what good is "life-experience" if you can only apply it for a short period of your life and then die? If I made an antidote that could reverse aging, every old person would be nagging on their children and grandchildren to buy it for them every pensioner would sweep their wallets dry to be able to stand up again and sprint a mile without tiring once more, why? Because with youth comes ability. They'll have cheated death and will continue to do so as long as I keep supplying this antidote, from aged chad to oldcel they would all buy this antidote.

There are only three conditions in which someone would actively seek death and that's if they're too high I.Q or if they're mentally ill or if they're in a situation where they'll die anyways. Other than that, nothing is going to motivate you enough to want to die, not your virginity, not unemployment, not politics. Your brain will just loop over that command until you want to live again.

Everytime I get that "life is like a canvas" cope, I cringe a little inside. This is the biggest and oldest bluepill ever. It has persisted since the beginning of humanity and has mislead so many males into willingly working for so little because it gave them false hope. "Life is what you make it" implies that everything that happens in your life is under your control, that life happens for you and not to you. Life happens for no-one. Life is something that you have to adapt to in order to survive, if you fail to do so then you have no purpose for existing and life will dispose of you very quickly. Life is not a canvas you give meaning to. Life is a wild bear charging towards you, for some, it's just a harmless cub but for most it's a raging kodiak bear charging with the intent to eat you, and you have to figure out how to survive it.

by this logic, the most enlightened satisfying existence is to stay locked up in your room all day avoiding death and pain. Clearly that's nonsense. The true purpose is to maximize reproductive success, and to care for your off spring. When people become a certain age they realize their lives can't be any more fulfilled and start conditioning themselves for death.

Cope tbh.

Just because we're naturally driven to survive doesn't mean that it's the best thing to do. Every problem, suffering, and frustration in life is caused by your own existence. Life doesn't have intrinsic positive value, the exact opposite is true in every circumstance.
"I'm fine with feeling nothing for all eternity" behind a keyboard, why don't you try saying that in front of someone pointing a shotgun at your face or while staring down a 10 stories building? No human ever wants to die. It's programmed into our brains to survive, try holding a knife to your chest, your brain will go haywire with the desire to remove that knife from being so close to your body.
You're comparing a logical conclusion to an instinctive impulse, said impulse doesn't negate prior reasoning. My immediate desire of wanting the man holding the shotgun to refrain from destroying my brain doesn't mean that I wouldn't be better off if he did. Preference satisfaction doesn't necessarily equal maximizing utility.

There ain't no mother fucking meaning nigga!

The true purpose is to maximize reproductive success, and to care for your off spring. When people become a certain age they realize their lives can't be any more fulfilled and start conditioning themselves for death.
Secondary objective.
Animals only have sex because of it's dopamine release. Some animals straight up abandon their young once they're born, the only universal rule is that all living things avoid death as much as they possibly can. Either way, you can't reproduce and care for your young if you're dead.

the only universal rule is that all living things avoid death as much as they possibly can.
By eating other living things attempting to fulfill the same objective. Not to mention, whether or not you satisfy that objective is irrelevant anyway, it's an exercise in futility. I'm going to die, you're going to die, the same is true for everyone.

Bosschart's image of Kali sums it up pretty well.

With a large enough perspective, life is a roller coaster of autocannibalism. This planet needs to be sterilized tbh.

Mortality is the true equaliser, the only thing that makes us equal to chads is the impending death.

life just isnt worth living as an ethnic man (particularly curry)

there is no meaning, life happened on accident, nothing on this planet should even exist tbh

there is no meaning, life happened on accident, nothing on this planet should even exist tbh
Life has no meaning for non-living things, the purpose of all living things is to not be non-living.

The meaning of life is we are just here to entertain god.He sees our point of views of all incels,normies and chads.

nah, it's getting as much dopamine as possible

Nah.

The meaning of life is to let go of all desires and conquer your mind as a human being. Once you do that you can reach your highest chakra in which you can manifest anything. This is your true human potential, the third eye and the pineal gland, this is what you want to reach before you die. This will also allow you to transcend different planes of existence.

The meaning of life is subjective, in the fact that different people will find lifetime satisfaction from different things. It's often directed towards an achievable and constant challenge while other factors (food, sex, work) are already satisfied. Therefore, by Maslow's hierarchy of needs, we can never reach true enlightenment because our more basic needs in life cannot be reached. Unless we get 30000 posts, that is :feelstrash:

The meaning of life now is to be miserable & wageslave for Jews.

We are just a tiny rock floating in the vastness of space. That’s all.

Nah.

The meaning of life is to let go of all desires and conquer your mind as a human being. Once you do that you can reach your highest chakra in which you can manifest anything. This is your true human potential, the third eye and the pineal gland, this is what you want to reach before you die. This will also allow you to transcend different planes of existence.
Lol wut?

If God does not exist, than life has no meaning. Who cares about staying alive? Once you die you die. Trying to post-pone the inevitable is pointless. Once you reach oblivion, It won't matter whether you lived 50 years, or 70 years, or 100.

Now, if God does exist, than life has a meaning, even if your existence is a nightmarish hell.

Personally, i think inceldom is both bad karma and a test, depending on how you respond to this kind of punishment. I think a lot of incels are just doomed to hell in the first place. That's where Elliot Roger most likely went. For others, it could be a way to force us not to seek happiness in the world alone and to seek God instead.

Frankly, the God pill is the only real alternative. I don't see how anyone who is barred from achievement happiness and not believe in an afterlife can bear this burden at all.

what a fuckn high IQ Thread.

Life has no meaning for non-living things, the purpose of all living things is to not be non-living.

some forms are born dead or die after 1 day of living

we are exisitng now not living and we cant do nothing about it

The meaning of life is unknown to all humans except me. I'll share the secret. The meaning of life is to listen to goth because its like sooo goth

meaning of my life is rope

tbh life has no set meaning because we'll all die eventually

Survivalpill theory confirmed!

Meaning of life is to reproduce and pass on your genes. That is all there is to it.

Hence why we suffer here because we aren't doing it.

So we here have lost the meaning of life.

By eating other living things attempting to fulfill the same objective. Not to mention, whether or not you satisfy that objective is irrelevant anyway, it's an exercise in futility. I'm going to die, you're going to die, the same is true for everyone.

Bosschart's image of Kali sums it up pretty well.

View attachment 100977

With a large enough perspective, life is a roller coaster of autocannibalism. This planet needs to be sterilized tbh.
"Heads for Kali!"
Sterilized? (((They))) have that covered br0!
~~~
Also, OP.
Nothing dies easy!