Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The meaning of existence

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Their is no meaning to existence. Everything is random and out trying to kill you. Their is no defined destiny or anything. You are a rotting bag of flesh and bone that will turn to dust someday, trapped on a rock filled with over 7 billion "civilized" primates that think that they know everything, when in reality they don't. They are greedy devils each and everyone. Men and woman don't care for you and only tell you that just because they are raised to tell you that. Everyone is out for themselves only and you are truly alone in the end. There is nothing.
We only made up god because we like to think we are in the center of everything and that """he""
Loves us. This isn't the case when all of his subjects are out their trying to kill you. The world is dead. We are the walking dead

D8mvyl7 013e844b 6090 44bc 9132 ba56da2d3955 2

Even if there is no meaning (which I disagree), it doesn't mean you can't enjoy or love it. Also, not having a meaning isn't inherently bad

there is meaning that is subjected to the individual

High IQ thread :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Even if there is no meaning (which I disagree), it doesn't mean you can't enjoy or love it, not having a meaning isn't inherently bad
Sounds like something this god faggot who made me, would say if he was possessing a vessel. Brutal deity possession pill.
10ce9e7b61a2f8969a1e08db99bf444d

I'll have to kill you if necessary brother
Https   undeadwalkingcom files 2015 11 twd 508 rick1 590x900 1

Give me a sign you ain't possessed
there is meaning that is subjected to the individual
There is none since everything is trying to kill me hershel

For us the meaming of existence is endless torture.

The alonepill is one of the most difficult pills to swallow. Nobody is coming to save you. You're all alone.

Their is no meaning to existence. Everything is random and out trying to kill you. Their is no defined destiny or anything. You are a rotting bag of flesh and bone that will turn to dust someday, trapped on a rock filled with over 7 billion "civilized" primates that think that they know everything, when in reality they don't. They are greedy devils each and everyone. Men and woman don't care for you and only tell you that just because they are raised to tell you that. Everyone is out for themselves only and you are truly alone in the end. There is nothing.
We only made up god because we like to think we are in the center of everything and that """he""
Loves us. This isn't the case when all of his subjects are out their trying to kill you. The world is dead. We are the walking dead

View attachment 476730
Exactly. The fact we have to eat other living beings to survive tells us that it is all about kill or be killed.
Little babies having cancers, genetic issues, and other programming errors to their hard drive that will give them immense suffering.
People born with hard drives others find more attractive get everything in life while the ugly ones get nothing.
It's a cruel world out there, and that's why the blackpill is really hard to swallow.

Exactly. The fact we have to eat other living beings to survive tells us that it is all about kill or be killed.
Little babies having cancers, genetic issues, and other programming errors to their hard drive that will give them immense suffering.
People born with hard drives others find more attractive get everything in life while the ugly ones get nothing.
It's a cruel world out there, and that's why the blackpill is really hard to swallow.
08a83bceecd7a2b49943a6f87a78bea6

I am the blackpill...

Couldnt have said it better bro. What a cold world we live in.

There is no meaning to existence and there is no free will. Everything is predetermined.

If you know anything about string theory, you would know that it is essentially about the shape of space. It uses non euclidean riemannian geometry and mathematical methods in engineering called tensors. Ultimately it says there are about 10 to the power of 500 (10^500) shapes that inner space can possibly have. And the shape of inner space ultimately determines the way both particles and large scale matter (us for example) behave. And of course, those particles and large scale matter are ultimately made of strings vibrating in hyper-dimensional space.

Calabi-Yau Manifold

Calabi–Yau manifold - Wikipedia

Hidden dimensions | plus.maths.org

Life is pointless,water is wet.

wheres your old avi

just masturbate, take drugs, and listen to country music bro

Being in a constant Flux of happiness IS your meaning

Morals are there for the weak and poor people to Not Act Out or do what They want, while the "given , blessed and Gifted people get everything in their upper echolons

A Battle royale where the Winner and Lucker ( genetics , born wealthy , born above average Woman ) Takes it all

Humanity is a wretched and depraved species that needs to be wiped out in order to end its suffering.

But that's ironic because I'm a human as well.

Honestly, the only way we can end suffering isn't through eternal joy or euphoria in heaven, it's by being literally dead.

Even if there is no meaning (which I disagree), it doesn't mean you can't enjoy or love it. Also, not having a meaning isn't inherently bad
You have this positive outlook because you're young, give it a few years

You have this positive outlook because you're young, give it a few years
Nah, I don't think life is a sea of roses or something, I just don't agree with the thinking that life is pure suffering and pleasure is just a [UWSL]interruption of it[/UWSL]

Nah, I don't think life is a sea of roses or something, I just don't agree with the thinking that life is pure suffering and pleasure is just a [UWSL]interruption of it[/UWSL]

I was like that too :feelsEhh: But it gets harder to hold onto this view as you get older. I hope for your sake you can ascend in the next few years and get off this site, otherwise you'll end up like me.

There is no meaning to existence and there is no free will. Everything is predetermined.

If you know anything about string theory, you would know that it is essentially about the shape of space. It uses non euclidean riemannian geometry and mathematical methods in engineering called tensors. Ultimately it says there are about 10 to the power of 500 (10^500) shapes that inner space can possibly have. And the shape of inner space ultimately determines the way both particles and large scale matter (us for example) behave. And of course, those particles and large scale matter are ultimately made of strings vibrating in hyper-dimensional space.

Calabi-Yau Manifold

Calabi–Yau manifold - Wikipedia

Hidden dimensions | plus.maths.org
All I see is shit that needs Killing
wheres your old avi
TWD   Rick Grimes LDOE

Stop larping as zombie killing chad. Chad Worship tbh mods ban him.:smonk:
Let him cope with tv show:smonk:

All people cope with jerking off their dopamine receptors, there is no meaning in anything. It seem only natural drive and goal for humans and animals is to have children and make sure they survive. Humans are failing even at that.

Rick Grimes pilled

Let him cope with tv show:smonk:

All people cope with jerking off their dopamine receptors, there is no meaning in anything. It seem only natural drive and goal for humans and animals is to have children and make sure they survive. Humans are failing even at that.
High iq. :smonk:
Rick Grimes pilled
It will make you see the real world:smonk:
The alonepill is one of the most difficult pills to swallow. Nobody is coming to save you. You're all alone.

Last edited:
Excellent thread, we are animals nothing matters in the end.

when the simplest human needs are impossible to get you can't expect us to have meaning

The only meaning to life is to fuck as many foids as possible everything else is cope