Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger

Meds need to be taken, chud

Since you can't refute it, you resort to ridicule. Schopenhauer already warned about people like you since ancient times.
IMG 1572

Deny the prophecy there. denies the codices, the alignments and everything else. just confirm what is already known about empty people.
This is an appeal. I can't understand why you deny that Elliot's birth was announced by eclipses, by prophecy and is a cosmic being related to death. eclipses have always been related to this, if you are unaware of the culture of your own people.

do not listen to all these ill tempered and spirited people here because you are in the right and you know it i finally after long awaited digging from the columbine forumotion found who i truly understand as a paragon of virtue but elliots story is not over with because when technology advances people like us will take over the world or will gain a strong threshold somehow eventually and resurrect his spirit with not even artificial intelligence but some thing new completely unheard of be it hostages or negotiation we will win we will triumph. VIVA LA VICTORY

do not listen to all these ill tempered and spirited people here because you are in the right and you know it i finally after long awaited digging from the columbine forumotion found who i truly understand as a paragon of virtue but elliots story is not over with because when technology advances people like us will take over the world or will gain a strong threshold somehow eventually and resurrect his spirit with not even artificial intelligence but some thing new completely unheard of be it hostages or negotiation we will win we will triumph. VIVA LA VICTORY
Well bro, I don't think it's necessary to resurrect Elliot. Elliot came here to become what he became: A cosmic being related to a series of attributes. The most I think we should do is study Necromancy, as a means of developing not only contact with him, but also for our ancestors.

It is undeniable that the Isla Vista attack was inevitable. The eclipse showed the region and even the number of victims. until the day of his birth, it showed the number of victims: 2 women, 4 boys: July 24, 1991

Sixth Sun, Six Victims, Number 6 as being, the number of his birth date: 2+4+7+1+9+9+1= 33= 6

We are dealing with a cosmic being, who was sent here to be shaped and then transcend after fully developing within his nature. his autobibliographical manifesto makes this clear.

Look what an interesting thing: if you analyze Elliot's date of birth, not only does it inform the number of Victims on the day of birth (2+4=6), but also the number of them added to his death: (2+4 +1=7) and the number of people affected by the attack, including the 6 victims and the 14 people injured, 7 by gunshots, 7 by Elliot's car. look again at the repetitions of his date of birth, which gives 20 in total: 1+9+9+1= 20

exactly it was all pre predictive programming and meant to be by the doppelgangers who have taken apart and ahold of our world they will know

exactly it was all pre predictive programming and meant to be by the doppelgangers who have taken apart and ahold of our world they will know
The funny thing is that it seems that no occult order, astrologist or paranormal scholar has noticed this. I have already come into contact with Thelemites, Satanists and occultists from several countries: Spain, Mexico, USA, Canada, England and none of them even knew about it. It is a phenomenon of discovery that is absolutely mine.

It is probably because real paranormal phenomena go unnoticed by the majority, including scholars.

why people keep warshipping elliot rodgers.

why people keep warshipping elliot rodgers.
I frankly can't understand why many people are so repulsed towards him. It is clear that he is a murderer and is related to death, but the treatment given to him is totally different from that given to other murderers. it is much worse and more hostile.

Really, it seems like a lot of people don't feel anger, but rather envy for Elliot and I don't understand why.
why so crazy over a dead man

I'm not reading all of that SHIT nigga!!! FUCK you!

This is an appeal. I can't understand why you deny that Elliot's birth was announced by eclipses, by prophecy and is a cosmic being related to death. eclipses have always been related to this, if you are unaware of the culture of your own people.
;)

I'm not reading all of that SHIT nigga!!! FUCK you!
Know that this is not even 1% of what is yet to be discovered regarding Elliot and his birth and nature. that's just the main thing. I've already managed to discover correlations between it and Mayan culture and esoteric Hitlerites, but there's still a lot left to do.

are you trying to tell me elliot was a god or something???
Obviously he is not a god and was not. but, a cosmic/spiritual being, related to death, who came here to be shaped and become what he became, this is evident, when you understand all this phenomenology.

Everything he went through in his life was already described in the stars and in the eclipse. his travels, his frustrations, his violence, his true self. which confirms that in fact, his life was a preparation and certainly not just for the attack, because if that were the case, all murderers would have the same phenomenology, and they don't.

Obviously he is not a god and was not. but, a cosmic/spiritual being, related to death, who came here to be shaped and become what he became, this is evident, when you understand all this phenomenology.
you ever heard of astral projection sounds like you need help.

you ever heard of astral projection sounds like you need help.
I've already heard about astral projection and many people who tried to develop it with Elliot, it seems like it worked. I have already spoken to at least 3 people who claimed to have used necromantic methods to contact him. If it's true or false, I don't know, because the information doesn't come from me, but it's a fact, that there is a mystique about it and that some are trying to decipher it.

I've already heard about astral projection and many people who tried to develop it with Elliot, it seems like it worked. I have already spoken to at least 3 people who claimed to have used necromantic methods to contact him. If it's true or false, I don't know, because the information doesn't come from me, but it's a fact, that there is a mystique about it and that some are trying to decipher it.
they ever speak to elliot is he in hell or heaven or something.

Yes, I am looking for people with psychic abilities, to go to the next stage of my research, which is necromantic practice.
you should practice watch some youtube videos

they ever speak to elliot is he in hell or heaven or something.
no. That doesn't exist, actually. From the moment we see that everything that happened to Elliot was already determined, including his violent nature, we realize that it is impossible to have a trial. the afterlife is related to whether the person's spirit is immortal or not.

I'm not in a hurry, so I think this is definitely the way to go.

no. That doesn't exist, actually. From the moment we see that everything that happened to Elliot was already determined, including his violent nature, we realize that it is impossible to have a trial. the afterlife is related to whether the person's spirit is immortal or not.
I'll give a clear example of this: The moon on which the second eclipse related to Elliot occurred, on the 26th, was united/aligned with a star called Dabih, which represents emotional problems, PROBLEMS WITH SEXUAL RELATIONS, and many other things.

it's all written. You yourselves, you can take an online planetarium like Stellarium, and see this, take a table of the astrological symbolism of the stars and you will see that I am not lying.

I'll give a clear example of this: The moon on which the second eclipse related to Elliot occurred, on the 26th, was united/aligned with a star called Dabih, which represents emotional problems, PROBLEMS WITH SEXUAL RELATIONS, and many other things.
Dabih: (Good for healing; tendency to melancholy; problems through sexual relations; a double star. The fixed star Dabih is of the nature of Saturn and Venus slovenly, very immoral, shameless, revolting, petty, sadness in love. )

Even using the astrological methodologies of houses in an astral chart, it is the same:
d2e439db6830ac3b0d88763f14366db98ea53cc0.jpg

astro_2gw_elliot.1558.97382.png

the symbolism is correlated to the Elliot of the 3 eclipses, in addition to the trajectory and symbolism of the stars, is the following: the First eclipse, the prenumbral lunar eclipse, which occurred on June 25, 1991, occurred in the Sagittarius constellation:
w_1610.png

This is the photo of the moon, on July 24, 1991. IT'S THE SAME CONFIGURATION, SAME ALIGNMENT!
f8dafbe9ee4a41569bfb0244d78b213ad638f41b.pnj

the symbolism is correlated to the Elliot of the 3 eclipses, in addition to the trajectory and symbolism of the stars, is the following: the First eclipse, the prenumbral lunar eclipse, which occurred on June 25, 1991, occurred in the Sagittarius constellation:
w_1610.png

This is the photo of the moon, on July 24, 1991. IT'S THE SAME CONFIGURATION, SAME ALIGNMENT!
f8dafbe9ee4a41569bfb0244d78b213ad638f41b.pnj
Anyone who says that the eclipse on June 25th and the other eclipses in the same cycle are not talking about Elliot are denying the symbolism of the Eclipse itself.

Elliot within these two cultures(Mayans and Hyperboreans), if we were to take it literally, also represents both solar symbolisms: (sixth sun and black sun) due to its transcendent nature. You can say what you want, but it is notable that Elliot's personality was not anti-cosmic, but rather, transcendent and well related to realism. This type of personality outside the curve, which does not mix with the environment in which it lives and at the same time, is shaped by it, is exactly what is expected from someone born from the Sixth Sun and from a Hyperborean representative. It is worth noting that for defenders of Hyperborean wisdom, sexuality should only be carried out in terms of reproduction, as it represents a loss of energy, which would feed the demiurge (God, creator of the material world) according to their culture.
One thing worth mentioning is that both the Mayans and the Hyperboreans say that signs in the sky or signs of a numerological nature or within these bases are demonstrations of an incarnation of a cosmic being. It is interesting to realize that two lines of thought that have the same essence: (spirituality related to cyclicalism and war) maintain a thought that is equivalent to what happened on July 24, 1991.