Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger

Recruit
★★
85ef9e3ab597a759d72c55d771aabaec3ad2abe2.jpg

When studying the eclipse of July 11, 1991, I ended up coming across something incredible beyond all the impressive things I managed to discover. During the eclipse, in Mexico City, a series of UFO sightings occurred throughout the city. Several of these sightings were nothing more than mistaken views of the planets Venus, Mars and others, but other cases were actually strange spherical objects. In a moment I will explain what these objects were. The most important thing is that, therefore, with these sightings, an association was made between this eclipse and a Mayan Prophecy, related to the Sixth sun. The Mayans believed that the world was cyclical and had already been destroyed more than 5 times and each era had a new sun. according to prophecy, the Sixth sun would bring the birth of new ideas, the coming of men from the stars and the beginning of a new era. The remaining masters related to the Mayan people directly associated the solar eclipse of July 11, 1991 with this prophecy and, as already mentioned, with the sighting of these UFOs, the prophecy became better known. But let's go. The Mayans actually predicted the total solar eclipse of July 11, 1991, as is proven in their saved records, the so-called Dresden Codices, and there is indeed a prophecy, related to a change of era and the coming of men from the stars. Some sources say it was a birth, others say it was an apparition, but in essence, we have a prophecy dating back more than 1000 years, talking about a solar eclipse and its meaning. The fact is that, after the 1991 eclipse, there was an explosion of UFO sightings in Mexico and around the world and this only served to confirm in Spiritual Ufology circles the fulfillment of the prophecy. The big problem is that the Mayans had no contact with Aliens. eclipses were very important to them, as they believed in the stars as Gods. When they referred to beings from the stars, they were speaking in a spiritual context, of planes and not of physical worlds as the ancient astronaut theory tries to suppose. Therefore, the prophecy is related to a change of era and the coming of something spiritual to our world. Regarding the UFO outbreak, it can be explained by an interesting understanding: all UFOs seen are spherical in shape. There is a little-known phenomenon called Globular Ray, which is literally a sphere of energy. There are places where these spheres of energy are very common: (Finland, Norway and Thailand) and are seen from time to time. I think what may have happened was the formation of this type of phenomenon, probably due to some type of magnetic force on site. which is confirmed by the various sightings of spherical UFOs on the Popocatepl volcano in the same country (Mexico). It is confirmed that the increase in magnetic forces in the volcano leads to massive sightings of objects like this. Therefore, these UFOs are nothing more than natural energy spheres. The most important thing to take away from this is that the 1991 eclipse really was within an American prophecy of change of course and such prophecy also announced the birth of someone transcendent, the arrival of transcendent beings in our world. analyzing the data provided in my article dedicated to understanding the event and its relationship with Elliot Rodger(
View: https://www.tumblr.com/eclipsismw/734752734160601088/elliot-rodger-the-key-to-understanding-the?source=share

View: https://www.tumblr.com/eclipsismw/734753156951687168/elliot-rodger-the-key-to-understanding-the?source=share
)
, it becomes more than evident that, as the eclipse is a sign of Elliot's birth and the prophecy mentioned this eclipse as being the sixth sun and that, beings from other planes would come in this process, it is more than obvious that the prophecy is also correlated to the events that occurred during the months of June and July 1991, in addition to the others from that date onwards. Literally, we have an ancient prophecy, related to the birth of Elliot Rodger.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elnQ5XBYItA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_dEPvy4c5o

No solar eclipse for your face

85ef9e3ab597a759d72c55d771aabaec3ad2abe2.jpg

When studying the eclipse of July 11, 1991, I ended up coming across something incredible beyond all the impressive things I managed to discover. During the eclipse, in Mexico City, a series of UFO sightings occurred throughout the city. Several of these sightings were nothing more than mistaken views of the planets Venus, Mars and others, but other cases were actually strange spherical objects. In a moment I will explain what these objects were. The most important thing is that, therefore, with these sightings, an association was made between this eclipse and a Mayan Prophecy, related to the Sixth sun. The Mayans believed that the world was cyclical and had already been destroyed more than 5 times and each era had a new sun. according to prophecy, the Sixth sun would bring the birth of new ideas, the coming of men from the stars and the beginning of a new era. The remaining masters related to the Mayan people directly associated the solar eclipse of July 11, 1991 with this prophecy and, as already mentioned, with the sighting of these UFOs, the prophecy became better known. But let's go. The Mayans actually predicted the total solar eclipse of July 11, 1991, as is proven in their saved records, the so-called Dresden Codices, and there is indeed a prophecy, related to a change of era and the coming of men from the stars. Some sources say it was a birth, others say it was an apparition, but in essence, we have a prophecy dating back more than 1000 years, talking about a solar eclipse and its meaning. The fact is that, after the 1991 eclipse, there was an explosion of UFO sightings in Mexico and around the world and this only served to confirm in Spiritual Ufology circles the fulfillment of the prophecy. The big problem is that the Mayans had no contact with Aliens. eclipses were very important to them, as they believed in the stars as Gods. When they referred to beings from the stars, they were speaking in a spiritual context, of planes and not of physical worlds as the ancient astronaut theory tries to suppose. Therefore, the prophecy is related to a change of era and the coming of something spiritual to our world. Regarding the UFO outbreak, it can be explained by an interesting understanding: all UFOs seen are spherical in shape. There is a little-known phenomenon called Globular Ray, which is literally a sphere of energy. There are places where these spheres of energy are very common: (Finland, Norway and Thailand) and are seen from time to time. I think what may have happened was the formation of this type of phenomenon, probably due to some type of magnetic force on site. which is confirmed by the various sightings of spherical UFOs on the Popocatepl volcano in the same country (Mexico). It is confirmed that the increase in magnetic forces in the volcano leads to massive sightings of objects like this. Therefore, these UFOs are nothing more than natural energy spheres. The most important thing to take away from this is that the 1991 eclipse really was within an American prophecy of change of course and such prophecy also announced the birth of someone transcendent, the arrival of transcendent beings in our world. analyzing the data provided in my article dedicated to understanding the event and its relationship with Elliot Rodger(
View: https://www.tumblr.com/eclipsismw/734752734160601088/elliot-rodger-the-key-to-understanding-the?source=share

View: https://www.tumblr.com/eclipsismw/734753156951687168/elliot-rodger-the-key-to-understanding-the?source=share
)
, it becomes more than evident that, as the eclipse is a sign of Elliot's birth and the prophecy mentioned this eclipse as being the sixth sun and that, beings from other planes would come in this process, it is more than obvious that the prophecy is also correlated to the events that occurred during the months of June and July 1991, in addition to the others from that date onwards. Literally, we have an ancient prophecy, related to the birth of Elliot Rodger.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elnQ5XBYItA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_dEPvy4c5o

+
7jfbke 1

Or maybe you do. His birth was announced by two cycles of eclipses and a prophecy from Central America. hahahaha.

Just assume that Elliot is a cosmic being. It's not difficult, after so much data.

When I think about the amazing and blissful life I could have lived if only females were sexually attracted to me, my entire being burns with hatred. They denied me a happy life, and in return I will take away all of their lives. It is only fair.
I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me. The females of the human species have never wanted to mate with me, so how could I possibly consider myself part of humanity? Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger... Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent... Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all. I will purify the world of everything that is wrong with it. On the Day of Retribution, I will truly be a powerful god, punishing everyone I deem to be impure and depraved.

This final part of the manifesto is frightening, when we see everything that was discovered by us in these days, regarding birth, eclipses, prophecy and everything else. Literally, Elliot had a lifetime of preparation. his cosmic objective was to actually commit this act, which was inevitable, which is confirmed, with the change of dates that occurred, from April to May 2014 due to a viral disease that he caught, due to the symbolism of the eclipse and fixed stars and much more. The question is: Preparation, for what? for the attack? Yes and no. Let's correlate everything we know about him so far to come up with an answer. If the symbolism of the 3 eclipses already showed that he would go through all this and that the attack was inevitable, and his life was a real preparation, there is something that doesn't fit. an eclipse cycle would not occur due to just a simple mass shooter and his crime. there are hundreds of them throughout history and we have had no such phenomenology. It is more than evident that the eclipse is showing two things:
- Elliot's Life was a preparation within an already established series of events
- The eclipse cycle demonstrates the abnormal nature of Elliot himself.
If we put all this together, it becomes more than evident that it makes no sense for Elliot to have become a murderer, to have committed his attack, and to have died. phenomenology is not just for that. His whole life was a preparation for something bigger, transcendent. I have an explanation for this:
This phenomenology only makes sense if spiritual/cosmic beings are not created directly in the metaphysical world, but rather, they are generated here, and the material world would be a test/formation process for them, which when they reach their full development, carry out a "demonstration" of their nature and transcend. see that this is the only logical explanation that can be drawn, that makes sense, within this phenomenology of eclipses, prophecy and everything else.

This is called denialism. and it just proves what Elliot said about humans being inherently stupid. hahaah. the more they want to deny the facts, the more they present themselves.
DAD3044A DC49 49BD A12B 0AE005DCB935

- Within mystical Hitlerism, there is the symbol of the Black Sun. This symbol literally represents, in addition to the idea of the internal sun (the mystical Hitlerist Germans believed in the hollow earth), the idea of a cold, transcendent, hyperborean (Nietzschean) energy that would be within some people, spiritually destined to transcendence, to become become Gods or cosmic beings. You see this clearly, when you read Savitri Devi's writings, about spiritual beings being born on earth, promoting changes, or rising to go, in the afterlife, to other existential levels. It can be said that, within this aspect, the phenomenon of 1991, in a certain way, has a symbolism consistent not only with the Mayans, but also with the Mystical Hitlerists.

Savitri Devi's bibliographic website: savitridevi.org/
Book Hitler, The Ultimate Avatar: blacksun-sole-nero.net/libri-pdf-ebooks/adolf-hitler-the-ultimate-avatar-miguel-serrano-english-pdf-ebook.pdf
Book The Mystery of Belicena Villca: archive.org/details/the-mystery-of-belicena-villca-nimrod-de-rosario

blacks11.jpg

Those who study know and those who don't study, believe or repeat.

- Within mystical Hitlerism, there is the symbol of the Black Sun. This symbol literally represents, in addition to the idea of the internal sun (the mystical Hitlerist Germans believed in the hollow earth), the idea of a cold, transcendent, hyperborean (Nietzschean) energy that would be within some people, spiritually destined to transcendence, to become become Gods or cosmic beings. You see this clearly, when you read Savitri Devi's writings, about spiritual beings being born on earth, promoting changes, or rising to go, in the afterlife, to other existential levels. It can be said that, within this aspect, the phenomenon of 1991, in a certain way, has a symbolism consistent not only with the Mayans, but also with the Mystical Hitlerists.

Savitri Devi's bibliographic website: savitridevi.org/
Book Hitler, The Ultimate Avatar: blacksun-sole-nero.net/libri-pdf-ebooks/adolf-hitler-the-ultimate-avatar-miguel-serrano-english-pdf-ebook.pdf
Book The Mystery of Belicena Villca: archive.org/details/the-mystery-of-belicena-villca-nimrod-de-rosario

blacks11.jpg
Speech bubble meme 1

@mods pin this

It's a really good initiative. I still don't understand why there is such denial about Elliot's supernatural characteristics. Many were trying to find out if there was something special about him, and there is.

read every word

Unless you think that any normal human has his birth announced by 3 eclipses, one of them being the most important of the millennium and being seen by more than 3 billion people around the world and in addition, that this "normal human" has his birth alerted by a prophecy related to the eclipse. Obviously it's not normal.

It's a really good initiative. I still don't understand why there is such denial about Elliot's supernatural characteristics. Many were trying to find out if there was something special about him, and there is.

Attachments

• speech-bubble-character-with-speech-bubble.gif
    speech-bubble-character-with-speech-bubble.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 4
First of all, I want to say clearly that I am not a scientist and I am not using the scientific method here. The scientific method depends exclusively on laboratory testing to prove the data, which makes it extremely limited, since any phenomenon that transcends the sphere of experimental testing is not possible to test using the method and therefore cannot be confirmed by it.
Meanwhile social “scientists” go around pretending they are doing science.

Btw, this might be the greatest first post by a greycel of all time.

Last edited:

wtf tumblr is based now?
also based Rodger worshipper
Strodger

wait, this isn't the sewers sorry I have a lot of tabs open, good thread gray

wtf tumblr is based now?
also based Rodger worshipper
View attachment 967635
I'm not an Elliot worshiper. I was just seeing if there was someone "dark" whose birth had been alerted by some kind of sign in the sky. I evaluated more than 100 killers and people of all types. Only Elliot, presented this phenomenon so clearly.

I'm not an Elliot worshiper. I was just seeing if there was someone "dark" whose birth had been alerted by some kind of sign in the sky. I evaluated more than 100 killers and people of all types. Only Elliot, presented this phenomenon so clearly.
You can evaluate this with anyone else. There is nothing like it in the last 5 centuries.

You can evaluate this with anyone else. There is nothing like it in the last 5 centuries.
Mainly because the rarest eclipse in the last 500 years was precisely this one. Predicted by the Mayans.

damn i read a little bit, and you might actually be onto something

Mainly because the rarest eclipse in the last 500 years was precisely this one. Predicted by the Mayans.
solar_10.jpg

The Dresden Codex, the Mayan written books about eclipses and rituals. In these books it is mentioned that the methodology used predicted the eclipse of July 11th.

solar_10.jpg

The Dresden Codex, the Mayan written books about eclipses and rituals. In these books it is mentioned that the methodology used predicted the eclipse of July 11th.
It is currently unquestionable in astronomical-historical circles that the Mayans predicted this eclipse.

damn i read a little bit, and you might actually be onto something
The phenomenon is undeniable and irrefutable, my friend. we have the Mayan records from the Dresden Codex, we have direct astronomical observations and everything else.

It is currently unquestionable in astronomical-historical circles that the Mayans predicted this eclipse.

The Prophecy of the Sixth Sun, of the coming of beings from the stars (other dimensions)

The Prophecy of the Sixth Sun, of the coming of beings from the stars (other dimensions)
It is obvious that the Mayans prophesied Elliot's birth, which only shows his transcendent/spiritual character

The Son of the Black Sun, of the Sixth Sun, of the 3 Eclipses.

There is a myth from Central America, which says that the sun and the moon are brothers who, because the sister (moon) is lovingly in love with her brother, keeps chasing him, while he runs away but, during the eclipse, he ends up not escaping, and the sister performs incest. Another mythology says that the Sun is being devoured during the eclipse, and therefore, rituals were performed to give more strength to the sun so that it could be reborn, overcome the darkness and win the conflict.

The obvious conclusion that can be drawn from all this is that Elliot is a cosmic being related to death, which cannot be random.

1- David Furr, Flight 216/1977
On December 13, 1977, the Indiana flight carrying the entire basketball team from the University of Evansville suffered an accident in which all crew members died, leaving only one member, David Furr, aged 18, to form the original team. , who due to an injury, was unable to participate in the season. Two weeks later, both David and his brother died in a car accident, killing the entire 1977 Evansville team in December.
2- Johanna GanthalerBoth she and her husband were the only survivors of the 2009 Air France Flight, leaving Rio de Janeiro for Paris, which crashed into the sea, leaving all passengers dead. they both survived because they didn't get on the plane before it left. the next day, they took a plane to Munich, Germany and rented a car to return home. While driving through Kufstein, Austria, their vehicle swerved into the opposite lane, crashing into a truck. Ganthaler died while her husband survived, becoming the only survivor of the incident.
3- Hilda Yolanda Mayol
On September 11, 2001, when the terrorists struck the World Trade Center, Hilda Yolanda Mayol had the good fortune to escape from the ground floor restaurant where she worked in that complex. Her luck lasted only a further two months — she was one of those aboard the doomed American Airlines Flight 587 that crashed in the New York borough of Queens on November 12, killing allaboard.Mayol, 26, was headed home to the Dominican Republic to vacation with her mother and her two children, who had traveled there from New York two weeks earlier. She perished along with 259 others on that flight. Up to a further nine on the ground also died in the accident.
4- Jessica de Lima RohlIn
2013, a horrific fire in a Brazilian nightclub left over 200 people dead and hundreds more injured. Jessica de Lima Rohl, 21, was one of the people who had organized the party. That night, her boyfriend asked her to stay home. She agreed even though she had helped to set up the party.Staying home probably saved Rohl’s life. Hundreds of university students were killed or injured after a firework ignited flammable acoustic foam in the ceiling.A few days later, Rohl went to visit her boyfriend at work. On their way back, the couple died as a result of a freak accident. Police reported that their car collided with a truck head-on. Rohl died immediately, and her boyfriend passed away later in a hospital.
5- Jessica Redfield
Jessica Ghawi, professionally known as Jessica Redfield, was an aspiring sportscaster who escaped the Eaton Centre food court shooting in Toronto in June 2012. She had ordered food and decided to go outside instead of sitting down and eating at the food court.Just minutes after she left, a shooter opened fire at the food court, leaving two people dead and many injured around the area where Jessica had been. Afterward, she stated that she had experienced an odd feeling that led her to leave the food court. That odd feeling saved her life.However, a month later, Jessica Ghawi was killed during the horrific Aurora, Colorado, shooting. A gunman opened fire in a movie theater at the midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises, and 12 people died.Bonus:In countless people, there is the presence of the issue of premonition. it can arise from a dream, or the appearance of an entity, which serves to warn of what is to come, as in the case of the Irish Banshee. Such things are real and only prove that the idea of death being random is not correct.

Now my new basis of study is to discover paranormal manifestations of it. Fortunately, I've already found a few things.

A high IQ GrAY. I’m glad I’m here to see it.