Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over “The Matrix Delusion”

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
A.K.A “Solipsism syndrome”- refers to a psychological state in which a person feels that the world is not external to his or her mind. Periods of extended isolation may predispose people to this condition. In particular, the syndrome has been identified as a potential concern for individuals living in outer space for extended periods of time.

I’m starting to wonder if I don’t live in some kind of matrix, or suspended animation. There are a lot of things going on in my life that just don’t make sense otherwise. I’m starting to wonder if the things I’ve been seeing aren’t some type of projection from something inside myself.

Ironically I was named after the actor “Neo” from the matrix. Jfl I’m the ONE.
Where Morpheus when you need him, I want out.

372FD4A1 CF7C 4A8D B7DF 01CCD5EC8ACE

Nah you don't live in the matrix, you're just a NPC in my matrix.

If you see glitches around it means , it's very real.

nigga are you on some shit

We are all figueheads in chads and femoids lifes.

The synchronicities are in alignment.

Sometimes there are so many coincidences and it makes me think, maybe i just notice them due to being an isolated loner

also is your name Keanu if you were named after Neo
Yea like Keanu Reeves, older people who have seen the movie now excatly who he is.Also Keanu Reeves is a fucking vampire he never ages is legit 54 years old 6’1 and chad.My mother saw and really liked the matrix and named me after him.
EFF88CBA 7C7E 4E1F BC51 18B83F4C3158

I smoked some laced bud in 2016 that my cousin brought and also drunk some white rum .This was my very first real mental breakdown to the point I was praying nonstop and was seeing /hearing things . Sometimes I saw shadows “things”or “people” (idk what to call them) by my door ways.I watched a couple of my doors open and close while I was under sleep paralysis . I had sleep paralysis twice and never again after. It fucked me up so much that I thought I wasn’t real and nothing was real . Which I looked up is called “Depersonalization” , anyway I had to be hospitalized 2 times after that and suffer from severe panic attacks from that.

Last edited:
What i can tell you is that i am real.

This exact thing happened to me before, you just gotta wait until it goes away.

Yes, High IQ. Your name is Neo? That’s pretty rad, you must be quite young though to have been named after someone in that movie.