Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the matriarchy makes stupid

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
Differences in the Cognitive Skills of Bonobos and Chimpanzees

While bonobos and chimpanzees are both genetically and behaviorally very similar, they also differ in significant ways. Bonobos are more cautious and socially tolerant while chimpanzees are more dependent on extractive foraging, which requires tools. The similarities suggest the two species should be cognitively similar while the behavioral differences predict where the two species should differ cognitively. We compared both species on a wide range of cognitive problems testing their understanding of the physical and social world. Bonobos were more skilled at solving tasks related to theory of mind or an understanding of social causality, while chimpanzees were more skilled at tasks requiring the use of tools and an understanding of physical causality. These species differences support the role of ecological and socio-ecological pressures in shaping cognitive skills over relatively short periods of evolutionary time.​

The same evolution happens to ricecels now. :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
How does the title relate to this thread? Are bonobos matriarchal? Are chimpanzees matriarchal? Are they both? And no, I'm not clicking your link

When informing about a threat territorial chimpanzees are more motivated to cooperate than less territorial bonobos

Humans are unique in their abilities to cooperate in very large groups and help people outside their family and even complete strangers. What promoted the evolution of such sophisticated cooperative skills is highly debated. Scientists investigated cooperation dynamics in wild chimpanzees (Taï, Ivory Coast) and bonobos (LuiKotale, DCR) using a snake model. While chimpanzees cooperate to defend their territory, bonobos do not. The study reveals no differences in both species’ social intelligence but supports theories linking territoriality and in-group cooperation in humans since chimpanzees were more motivated to cooperate by informing others of a threat as compared to bonobos.

The patriarchy creates civilizations, the matriarchy destroys them. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

How does the title relate to this thread? Are bonobos matriarchal? Are chimpanzees matriarchal? Are they both? And no, I'm not clicking your link
chimpanzees live in a patrirarchy and bonobos in a matriarchy :forcedsmile:
I thought that every incel knew about it, sorry

these articles confirm our theories
females are more selfish than males :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
interesting. i thought that all did bonobos did was fuck, while chimpanzees were violent and hawkish

i'm trying to draw the pattern between our current society where males are atomized btw.

bonobos are less likely to cooperate in a matriarchal society, while chimpanzees are more likely to cooperate

Last edited:
interesting. i thought that all did bonobos did was fuck, while chimpanzees were violent and hawkish
No, bonobo females are less promiscuous than chimps. Bonobo females create incels. They fuck a lot but especially with bonobochads. Bonobocels do not fuck. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

No, bonobo females are less promiscuous than chimps. Bonobo females create incels. They fuck a lot but especially with bonobochads. Bonobocels do not fuck. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
i see lol. wonder if that's true.

but yea, i always thought of bonobos as the hippies that were non violent, peaceful, and just copulated. then i thought of chimps as the inverse, where they didn't copulate as much, which made them more aggressive, violent, and hawkish

i see lol. wonder if that's true.

but yea, i always thought of bonobos as the hippies that were non violent, peaceful, and just copulated. then i thought of chimps as the inverse, where they didn't copulate as much, which made them more aggressive, violent, and hawkish
Hippies copulate a lot but only hippiechads. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: So globally they fuck more but only a small part of bonobomales. Chimps fuck less but they have less chimpcels. Humans fuck less and only chads fuck.

Bonobofemales have their own meToo.
The matriarchy is also unable to protect its territory and against other external threads.
So the only good think bonobos have is the peace.
I think that if chimps meet bonobos they will kill their males and fuck their females. :forcedsmile: The end of the matriarchy :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Hippies copulate a lot but only hippiechads. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: So globally they fuck more but only a small part of bonobomales. Chimps fuck less but they have less chimpcels. Humans fuck less and only chads fuck.

Bonobofemales have their own meToo.
The matriarchy is also unable to protect its territory and against other external threads.
So the only good think bonobos have is the peace.
i see lol. i never rly liked chimps here cause they apparently are super vicious, but they kinda seem superior now.

both animals at the end of the day tho

i see lol. i never rly liked chimps here cause they apparently are super vicious, but they kinda seem superior now.

both animals at the end of the day tho
bonobos are more vicious than chimps :forcedsmile:
they are like foids

the principal goal of bonobo females is to fuck bonobochads and avoid bonoboincels :blackpill:

Stop with this fucking emoji. It's rage-inducing.
it is my signature and an expression of my desperate mind set :ahegao:
it is my way to cope :forcedsmile:

if you cope you should use it, too

bonobos are more vicious than chimps :forcedsmile:
they are like foids

the principal goal of bonobo females is to fuck bonobochads and avoid bonoboincels :blackpill:
that is in birds too, the blue tit for example, prefer to mate with males who have blue/uv ornamental plumage(feathers),they are attracted to the blue colour, like in humans it is blue eyes.