Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The matriarchy makes humans stupid

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
We observe that the IQ scores start do decline since mid-1990s in developed countries. However researchers are unable to explain this phenomenon. Anyway it is quite simple, women's mate choice changed after the sexual revolution and they prefer nice looking men to intelligent and smart men. The result is obvious, everybody becomes more stupid. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

This is the law of the matriarchy, the general stupidity. :forcedsmile:

Matriarchy is a sign that when a civilization is at its end, it happened to the Romans

Matriarchy is a sign that when a civilization is at its end, it happened to the Romans
Is there any real reason why a civilization couldn't theoretically hold on to patriarchy and keep thriving? But I agree that men, being natural simps, will always inevitably start granting women rights they don't deserve.

Not sure that this is what happened to Romans. The modern matriarchy is a completely new situation in the human history.

Wealth and abundance causes men to loosen their hold over women.
So sad. I can't believe we pretty much had accumulated this knowledge before, yet we still had to go ahead and make the same mortal mistakes.

Smart women partner with tall men (r = .18) and that smart males partner with tall women (r = .11). :forcedsmile:

So more intelligent women do not prefer more intelligent men but better looking men. :forcedsmile:

Its one thing to have the knowledge, and another thing to be able to "feel" the knowledge through experience. Unfortunately, we can't do the latter which leaves us to repeating the same mistakes of the past.
I think this is something where normies and women show their weakness. Being a non-NT reject, I have always been able to accept new ideas and knowledge no matter how outrageous, taboo or weird it sounds at first. It's an NPC thing to instinctively reject "incorrect" speech with no pondering.

Makes sense. Although not every good-looking man is stupid, tbh. And not every subhuman is smart.
It's totally random.

The height and the intelligence were highly heritable, although there was greater evidence for non-additive genetic effects in males.

This means that there is not a high possibility to improve the height and the intelligence at the same time. Taller men can become more stupid in the future.