Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The math says that it never began for you.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
You are literally a "once-in-a-universe" instance of consciousness, and you came into reality as a subhuman with trash-tier genetics where your lineage dies with you. You are unique, but in one of the most unfortunate ways possible. It's like winning your very own specialized lottery, but the prize is your shitty existence on this huge rock in space, held in orbit by its nearest star.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoeIllSxpEU

Last edited:
Well I guess I better rumble gods nutsack
Nigger is gunna finally get a lesson for bringing me to his shitty randomized algorithmic world:feelsjuice: gunna be fun ngl

Yeah, the worst part is when your siblings are doing significantly better, even with your starting base things can go so much differently

Yeah, the worst part is when your siblings are doing significantly better, even with your starting base things can go so much differently
The difference between an incel and a chad could be as little as one base pair.

the world ends with you, what happens later doesnt concerns you.

the world ends with you, what happens later doesnt concerns you.
One of the most sobering :blackpill:'s. Your conscience experience in this world will be all that you will know of reality, then you will enter the void.

Well I guess I better rumble gods nutsack
Nigger is gunna finally get a lesson for bringing me to his shitty randomized algorithmic world:feelsjuice: gunna be fun ngl
What would you realistically do? If God did create you and is your lord, judge, and master, then you are utterly powerless in doing anything, except accepting your fate.

Last edited:
A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished.

Damn I was just watching that video earlier today

Damn I was just watching that video earlier today
After watching it, I was immediately thinking of how over it is if you didn't luck out in the most important lottery: genetics.

There will never be another chance for any of us. No way to take our knowledge and experiences (or lack thereof) and cash in our chips with a new life, in a new time, into a new existence.

This leads into the ethics of eugenics and how immoral it is to bring a new conscious mind into existence if you have garbage DNA. There are hundreds of millions of people born who should never have been conceived, us included.

The pre determined pill is absolutely brutal.