Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The many negative emotions associated with inceldom.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
I feel helpless because I'm unable to do anything to change my face.

I feel inadequate because I don't have the one thing required to attract a GF: looks.

I feel deprived because I've never received any romantic affection from a woman.

I feel anger because I've been rejected simply because of my looks, something I had no say in.

I feel jealous because I see other guys get GFs simply because they were born with good looks, or were at least not ugly.

I feel bitter because the best years of my life were wasted in loneliness.

I feel defeated because the rest of my life will also be wasted in loneliness.

I feel inadequate because I don't have the one thing required to attract a GF: looks.

I feel deprived because I've never received any romantic affection from a woman.

I feel anger because I've been rejected simply because of my looks, something I had no say in.

I feel jealous because I see other guys get GFs simply because they were born with good looks, or were at least not ugly.

Well done mate.

Inceldom encapsulates much of the downsides of the human experience, including the lack thereof of some number of said human experiences, with ruthless efficiency. When studying the human condition it's pivotal to look at us and the suffering we go through to accurately reflect the entirety of the human experience.

Well, Mr. Wanna B. Poet, what if your face was normie tier? Let's say you had a girlfriend and were "happy" for a little while and then she dumps you and you cry like a bitch faggot.
Modern relationships are torture most of the time. Majority of people cheat and that will only get worse.
It is a shit feeling we never got to experience a relationship but I view it as a blessing at times.
Seeing young couples holding hands and knowing they were fucking each other's brains out a few hours earlier and will again later that night is hard to take.

Rage, Misanthropy, Cynicism are also normal

Inceldom encapsulates much of the downsides of the human experience, including the lack thereof of some number of said human experiences, with ruthless efficiency. When studying the human condition it's pivotal to look at us and the suffering we go through to accurately reflect the entirety of the human experience.

why are people so suprised when incels who are treated like shit, are generally negative. “Just be like chad, he is always positive, it is definitely his positivity that makes him chad and not the other way around”-:feelstastyman:

why are people so suprised when incels who are treated like shit, are generally negative. “Just be like chad, he is always positive, it is definitely his positivity that makes him chad and not the other way around”-:feelstastyman:
Stupid normie logic

Anger,envy and bitterness are my strongest :feelsree: