Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The majority of "Pedophile Hunters" don't actually hunt pedophiles and are only doing it for their ego.

Schmeisser

Schmeisser

Banned
-
First let's start with the definition of pedophilia (paedophilia): is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

A lot "Pedophile Hunter" channels use 14-16 year old females to bait the "pedophile". Anyone with half a brain knows that a 14-16 year old female is not a prepubescent child.
These people are actually hunting hebephiles and ephebophiles this is some hardcore hypocrisy and I'll show you why.

Studies show that 16% of men are hebephiles( ages 11-14 ) and 82% of men are ephebophiles( ages 15-19 ) and teleiophiles( ages 18-39 ).

https://www.ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf

This means that a very large portion of the men who are watching and filming Hebephile/Ephebophile hunting videos fit in one of these two categories which makes them
hypocrites.

What I also noticed a lot while analyzing these videos are the intimidation/bully/mocking tactics they use on the men they catch.

I think that most of the people doing this stuff are Narcissists and are only doing it to stroke their ego and virtue signal to the world how good and heroic they are, but under that mask of goodness and heroism hides a snake full of poison and rotten morality.

GET WRECKED NARCISSISTS.

B96fbaad9fb9bb53814bc3dcffc31ece

Ok thanks for the heads up.

I am still astound at the state of the clown world. Where something like this could be considered entertainment.

Don't forget the click-bait.
Could be very lucrative.

Those people are either gynocentric feminist cucks jumping to simp for sexually-developed and sexually-active biological women (the vast majority of those "predators" they "hunt" are not molesting actual kids, they are trying to hook up with teenagers) or just sadist people looking for someone they can exercise their sadistic tendencies with, pedo/hebe/ephebophiles being the perfect victims since no ones gives a shit about them and many people think even torture is a fitting punishment for anything at all you do to an underage female, even a kiss attained without any coercion or violence.

That shit is 0% about actually caring about and protecting children. Single mothers who put men in their homes with their children cause THOUSANDS OF TIMES more harm to children than men wanting to hook up with sexually-developed and sexually-active teenagers. Yet not one of those "pedophile hunters" will do or even say anything about it because that goes against the feminist narrative, gynocentrism and what's considered acceptable in nowadays status quo.

Public schools cause much more harm to children as well but likewise, no one will say shit about it because compulsory public education is another consensus in the modern leftist status quo and kids harming other kids is widely accepted.

That shit is the epitome of gynocentrism, feminism and hypocrisy. God forgive me but I'd love to elbow one of those cucks' nose.

Last edited:
Jfl at calling a teenager a kid.

Jfl at calling a teenager a kid.
I wonder how much of that is influenced by semantics. In the US it's pretty common to refer to anyone young, even if they're above 18 in some cases, as "kid" if you're older.

I wonder how much of that is influenced by semantics. In the US it's pretty common to refer to anyone young, even if they're above 18 in some cases, as "kid" if you're older.
"Jeez. he's just a kid." (actually 22)

And people who "do good" only to show others are hypocrites and are not doing it for the right reasons. Pathetic.

predator hunter videos are only done for online fame

They wouldn’t hunt Epstein

Those people are either gynocentric feminist cucks jumping to simp for sexually-developed and sexually-active biological women (the vast majority of those "predators" they "hunt" are not molesting actual kids, they are trying to hook up with teenagers) or just sadist people looking for someone they can exercise their sadistic tendencies with, pedo/hebe/ephebophiles being the perfect victims since no ones gives a shit about them and many people think even torture is a fitting punishment for anything at all you do to an underage female, even a kiss attained without any coercion or violence.

That shit is 0% about actually caring about and protecting children. Single mothers who put men in their homes with their children cause THOUSANDS OF TIMES more harm to children than men wanting to hook up with sexually-developed and sexually-active teenagers. Yet not one of those "pedophile hunters" will do or even say anything about it because that goes against the feminist narrative, gynocentrism and what's considered acceptable in nowadays status quo.

Public schools cause much more harm to children as well but likewise, no one will say shit about it because compulsory public education is another consensus in the modern leftist status quo and kids harming other kids is widely accepted.

That shit is the epitome of gynocentrism, feminism and hypocrisy. God forgive me but I'd love to elbow one of those cucks' nose.
All the men they catch on these shows are actually harmless I have never seen one attack them or pull out a gun, It's interesting how they never catch someone who is truly evil like Richard Ramirez, they carefully pick the prey that is the most harmless.

Y dun they put all that resource cud be put into catching actual child/human traffickers?

Some of them are even low iQ pedophiles thinking their hunt will cover up the fact they are pedophiles themselves.

First let's start with the definition of pedophilia (paedophilia): is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

A lot "Pedophile Hunter" channels use 14-16 year old females to bait the "pedophile". Anyone with half a brain knows that a 14-16 year old female is not a prepubescent child.
These people are actually hunting hebephiles and ephebophiles this is some hardcore hypocrisy and I'll show you why.

Studies show that 16% of men are hebephiles( ages 11-14 ) and 82% of men are ephebophiles( ages 15-19 ) and teleiophiles( ages 18-39 ).

This means that a very large portion of the men who are watching and filming Hebephile/Ephebophile hunting videos fit in one of these two categories which makes them
hypocrites.

What I also noticed a lot while analyzing these videos are the intimidation/bully/mocking tactics they use on the men they catch.

I think that most of the people doing this stuff are Narcissists and are only doing it to stroke their ego and virtue signal to the world how good and heroic they are, but under that mask of goodness and heroism hides a snake full of poison and rotten morality.

GET WRECKED NARCISSISTS.

View attachment 322384
Water wet GrAYcel

Bcos they'll likely put their lives in danger if they went after actual pedo/ traffickers

Teenagers aren’t even kids. As long as they reach puberty they aren’t kids anymore

Teenagers aren’t even kids. As long as they reach puberty they aren’t kids anymore
Exactly, I don't know why soyciety is so keen on pushing this myth. Like, even my friends think teenagers are kids and they're not the SJW kind of people either.

Exactly, I don't know why soyciety is so keen on pushing this myth. Like, even my friends think teenagers are kids and they're not the SJW kind of people either.
The thing is that I am more innocent than a 15 yo foid. She has done much more things than I would ever do. In fact if I hypothetically was in a relationship with a 15 yo foid she would have more power since she would have connections and probably more money

The thing is that I am more innocent than a 15 yo foid. She has done much more things than I would ever do. In fact if I hypothetically was in a relationship with a 15 yo foid she would have more power since she would have connections and probably more money
She'd have more life experiences, that's for sure. Imagine thinking somebody with more life experience is still a "kid." Truth of the matter is they stop being kids the moment they enter puberty and become a man or woman. Jfl at people trying to argue biology.

She'd have more life experiences, that's for sure. Imagine thinking somebody with more life experience is still a "kid." Truth of the matter is they stop being kids the moment they enter puberty and become a man or woman. Jfl at people trying to argue biology.
It’s a fact that once a foid reaches puberty she longer is a kid. In the past foids were married off once they hit puberty. If I measured my age in life experiences I would still be 10

hypocrites.

GET WRECKED NARCISSISTS.

View attachment 322384
100% agree