Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The majority of foids are unattractive to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 38748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38748

Banned
-
Call me volcel all you want, but i gotta be honest here, the majority of foids are unattractive to me, and i wouldn't want to have sex with them, even if they would offer me their pussy on a silver platter. After all i don't want to have sex just for the sake of having sex but rather because i imagine that it will make me feel good, but i highly doubt that having sex with a foid i'm not physically attracted too will be a pleasurable expierience. Hence i don't see a reason to even try having sex with ugly femorloids, i'm ok with just jacking of to cute animu girls, if i can't have the women i'm attracted to.

weird way to say you hate women

For me below 3/10 is unattractive.

Based and standardcel.

I find instead the majority of foids attractive, this is just worse cause you like them but you can't be their BF

It doesn't matter, the uglier ones you don't like won't want anything to do with an incel-tier looking male like you or me anyway! They have better options.

To most horny guys a slim breeding age woman is an 8/10. So what if she's ugly? You don't look at the mantlepiece while poking the fire they say.

Imagine if women were as horny as men to ride any cock they could get lol. "He's ugly, but my pussy couldn't say no" :foidSoy:

Never going to happen.

Standardcel detected

This is why they invented beer