Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The main point of inceltears is for ugly and fat foids to larp as Stacie's (IT DEFINITELY WONT TOUCH THIS)

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wkldgw/ladies_night_out_anyone

Like look at this shit. Look at these comments it's all just them fantasizing about turning incels into cuckolds by flaunting how much sex their having. When in reality a lot of the "incels" even here would reject or dislike them if they saw actual pictures of them and their significant other. Think about it, what type of women actually spend most of their time on Reddit instead of ig or TikTok flaunting how hot they are?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wkldgw/ladies_night_out_anyone

Like look at this shit. Look at these comments it's all just them fantasizing about turning incels into cuckolds by flaunting how much sex their having. When in reality a lot of the "incels" even here would reject or dislike them if they saw actual pictures of them and their significant other. Think about it, what type of women actually spend most of their time on Reddit instead of ig or TikTok flaunting how hot they are?

:lul:

Just like princesskitty, she larps as a 20 year old when shes 30. No "20" year old would want to settle with a man this soon. She'd be out fucking chad and living life.

Except few teen bitches who are going through incel hating phase, rest are trannies and 30 plus colored hair landwhales.

@PearlyRing:

Hi ;)

The only reason why I'm here and keep reading the autistic threads on this forum is because I'm a 31yo KHHV and I kinda feel obliged to be here. What I don't understand is: Why does somebody who supposedly has a normal life waste all of his time to read and make fun of the sexless, autistic teenagers this site mostly consists of? Don't you have something better to do in your life @PearlyRing? Like meeting friends or something? I wouldn't fucking waste one single minute of my life on these shitposters here if I wasn't a 31yo virgin, why do you, @PearlyRing?

I want to help people to not be stupid, that includes calling out retarded threads on here, just as much as telling you, IT users, how pointless and retarded your hobby is.
Making fun of sexless autistic idiots on reddit is just as retarded as posting rape threads on here.
You are both acting stupid as fuck and need to touch grass.
You guys on IT are not one single bit better than the shitposters on here.

Yeah that's true. If these women were born as males they would be incels, which is probably why they post on /inceltear. They need to constantly reaffirm to themselves and others that men who are on their looks level are "beneath" them. Also none of these women have "good" personalities either and it doesn't stop them from dating, so the whole personality thing goes out the window.

@PearlyRing:

Hi ;)

The only reason why I'm here and keep reading the autistic threads on this forum is because I'm a 31yo KHHV and I kinda feel obliged to be here. What I don't understand is: Why does somebody who supposedly has a normal life waste all of his time to read and make fun of the sexless, autistic teenagers this site mostly consists of? Don't you have something better to do in your life @PearlyRing? Like meeting friends or something? I wouldn't fucking waste one single minute of my life on these shitposters here if I wasn't a 31yo virgin, why do you, @PearlyRing?
The most hilarious part about this is, from what I've seen, if they aren't LARPing, the average IT user is almost 1.5x-2x older (usually around mid-30s) than the average incel on this site (19-22). Imagine dedicating so much time to make fun of people half your age and shaming zoomers for not being able to get girls in this bullshit rigged dating environment. :feelskek:

Just like princesskitty, she larps as a 20 year old when shes 30. No "20" year old would want to settle with a man this soon. She'd be out fucking chad and living life.
"She"?! it is a fucking tranny larping as a foid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back