Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The loving gf pill destroyed me

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Came across a happy and loving couple on YouTube, the girl looks so innocent and cute and it's clear that she loves her partner a lot.

ITS FOOKING OVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Innocence is an illusion meant to draw providing men in, only children, animals and men have the capacity for innocence

Innocence is an illusion meant to draw providing men in, only children, animals and men have the capacity for innocence
I meant that she looked cute, she's as neotenous as an Asian foid.

wanting to get female love as an ethnic is cucked

you should aspire to get forced arranged marriage to a girl and force her to sex you

the wake up every morning without a gf by my side to have passionate loving morning sex with me pill has destroyed me

Came across a happy and loving couple on YouTube, the girl looks so innocent and cute and it's clear that she loves her partner a lot.

ITS FOOKING OVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
and let me guess the couple was younger than most people here?

Given the nature of humans, it is most likely a manipulation or deception of sorts.

she ain't innocent nigga

Love isn't real- foids just put on the act of a "loving gf" so that they can secure a betabuxx or Chad.

Only men have the abstract mental capacity to conceive of based love. (This is not a GAY endorsement.)

wanting to get female love as an ethnic is cucked

you should aspire to get forced arranged marriage to a girl and force her to sex you