Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The loss of youth is one of the saddest things that can happen to an incel.

No, I was never into mangas or anime, I don't fantasize about relationships because I see how it works in normie world - man is working like crazy to please his queen and gets boring sex once a month. Sure, you fantasize about different relationship, the one Chads have but it's just that - a fantasy. Maybe 5-10% of men have satysfaing relationships, other men give much more that they receive in relationship. I also work long hours to not think about it all, I know it maybe sounds weird because I just said that normies work so much too. The difference is, all the money belongs to me, while normies have to beg their women to give them some crumbs from money THEY WORK FOR. The game was rigged from the start, just because we lost on the start doesn't mean that normies have it better, playing the game over and over, and getting fucked over and over.
You're right. Only young Chads get what I want. Normies are not to be envied.