Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Looksmax user encourages other users to intimidate a truecel.

Never began for him.

lol im so low inhib i wont get intimidated
just confused at the insecure fuck

1588937224281-jpeg.396286

He's bullying him coz he called a foid attractive? The poster is a bully and most prolly a fakecel.

Also noticed @KingOfRome in that thread. He was high Iq and based until he made that gay post.

Look at him seething because the dude called a girl "slightly attractive." What a female worshipping cuck.

Last edited:
How to avoid bullies = block them.
Done.

1588937224281-jpeg.396286

He's bullying him coz he called a foid attractive? The poster is a bully and most prolly a fakecel.

Also noticed @KingOfRome in that thread. He was high Iq and based until he made that gay post.
@KingOfRome is just a pretentious, it is very distinguishable to notice him by how he writes.

>Nigga nigga nigga

Just lol, typical nigger.

he should get blackpilled if he isn't already

Look at him seething because the dude called a girl "slightly attractive." What a female worshipping cuck.

Typical looksmax poster. Looking for reasons to bully men uglier than he is so he can feel better about himself.

Or just dont post in looksmax. Place is not safe for a truecel.
The guy getting bullied never posted on that sub80IQ website it's just that a nigger found him on Reddit.

^ Same nigger too by the way.
Just lol at that idiotic site.

The guy getting bullied never posted on that sub80IQ website it's just that a nigger found him on Reddit.

View attachment 253930

^ Same nigger too by the way.
Just lol at that idiotic site.
Did you see that the guy threatened another user to report it to the feds? It must be prohibited.

Typical looksmax poster. Looking for reasons to bully men uglier than he is so he can feel better about himself.
And this kind of thing is exactly what causes truecels to rope. This is exactly the kind of thing that IT users do, also. Several truecels have roped because of IT bullying. Nice to know looksmax.org users are now bullying truecels on reddit, too. Good job, fucking retards.

I was just seeing that thread. Hes not even close to the ugliest i have seen. i guess anything goes on that site?
course it’s a nigger bullying a white truecel

How can you confirm this? Maybe hes just larping.
And this kind of thing is exactly what causes truecels to rope. This is exactly the kind of thing that IT users do, also. Several truecels have roped because of IT bullying. Nice to know looksmax.org users are now bullying truecels on reddit, too. Good job, fucking retards.

Generally speaking, men cant support each other. We are designed by evolution to compete, crush and bully men weaker/uglier than us. That site is a good example of this.

Last edited:
And that's why I'm not putting a photo of myself online

Wow, looksmax is full of delusional braindead subhumans :feelsseriously:

Anime girl as his avatar no suprise

Embarrassing website tbh. PSL died after sluthate.

He got roasted on there for being a white Knight JFL.

They are evil

:feelskek:

@ThoughtfulCel isn’t that ur looksmax alt?

Most people on looksmax still have their sense about them.
E5FB914E 942C 4FD3 8995 54264466D4B2

5791E17B 61AC 42A3 9ABD B951017501DA

E0172C32 EC21 4FB4 92F3 648CDF5584F1

The OP of the thread is retarded but at least some of the posters are defending the truecel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back