Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The looks rating in pairs is definitley skewed

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Overlord
★★★★★
I was sitting under a tree with my dog today, and while she was snoozing, I was watching married couples passing by in the park(counted only those with a baby carriage or small children).

Out of seven couples, not a single one had the woman more attractive than the man or looksmatched.

More than half of the women were overweight, and held larger BMI than their husbands.

In all seven of the couples, the woman was at least a head shorter than the man. With that being said: most of the men weren't considerably taller than the woman.
Face>Height confirmed yet again.

Oh boy the face...
Women were consistently AT LEAST two points lower in terms of facial attractiveness than their husbands.

If this is how pairs match nowadays,
3/10 men might aswell open an account here and give up on any hope of getting anything.

I was sitting under a tree with my dog today, and while she was snoozing, I was watching married couples passing by in the park(counted only those with a baby carriage or small children).

Out of seven couples, not a single one had the woman more attractive than the man or looksmatched.

More than half of the women were overweight, and held larger BMI than their husbands.

In all seven of the couples, the woman was at least a head shorter than the man. With that being said: most of the men weren't considerably taller than the woman.

Oh boy the face...
Women were consistently AT LEAST two points lower in terms of facial attractiveness than their husbands.

3/10 men might aswell open an account here and give up on any hope of getting anything.
I see some couples where the woman mogs the male with the male being fat/unkempt/unhygienic - but guess what: They are all still tall (>190cm) and have full hair. You can teach a tall fatass to lose weight/become more hygienic, but you cannot teach a manlet to be >190cm.

I see some couples where the woman mogs the male with the male being fat/unkempt/unhygienic - but guess what: They are all still tall (>190cm) and have full hair. You can teach a tall fatass to lose weight/become more hygienic, but you cannot teach a manlet to be >190cm.
Ah yes: none of the men were bald or balding. :blackpill:

Ah yes: none of the men were bald or balding. :blackpill:
You can teach a Rainer-Winkler-Look-alike how to trim his hairs until they don't look like a bird's nest anymore, but you cannot teach a balding male how to grow hair again. The same thing with NEETs. You can teach an attractive male discipline, but you cannot teach an unattractive/disciplined male how to be attractive because attractivity is bound to mostly genetic traits like height.

What kind of dog you have? I have a pekingese and a mixed black fat dog.

20210808 172831

The ethnic mogger 9000

Always has been
Oh boy the face...
Foid are also with their fake ups on
10/10 chads are here nibba
ok fbi

I think most young women are more attractive than males because of fakeup and they care more about fitness

I think most young women are more attractive than males because of fakeup and they care more about fitness
Well they were all around mid twenties age.

I dont see many couples where the woman is more attractive than the man in general.
Maybe it is something more specific to your country.

Interesting. I see this same pattern. Fat women and rather attractive young men. Meanwhile pretty females are screwing Chads and leave good-looking normies with no other options.

the only countries where the partners are both looksmatched or where the male has a more attractive female counterpart ,
are conservative countries tbh and countries where traditional marriage is upheld along with the tradtional procedures ,
including arranged marriages etc so no "love-marriages"

(and by conservative i mean real conservatives not like russia lmao)

Interesting. I see this same pattern. Fat women and rather attractive young men.
I have noticed they're often not fat at the start of the relationship though. If they see husband material in the r'ship (a cuck) it's like they instinctively begin to let themselves go.

Oh boy the face...

lol at talking about married people. 90% of married people look like shit, male or female. Why do you even care about old people relationships?

I have seen couples where female is good-looking and man is shorter than her but I have never seen good-looking female with an ugly man.

Women are fully aware they don't have maintain their looks to get a relationship or sex and so they don't. If females lack incentives to put in effort they will almost always take that path.

They are even entitled to men far above their looksmatch, which many men enable. This is why you hear fat women brazenly state they will never date their looksmatch. Sadly they are justified.

Men are desperate and women are currently taking advantage of this skewed supply and demand.