Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The looks rating in pairs is definitley skewed

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
92d 9h 15m
I was sitting under a tree with my dog today, and while she was snoozing, I was watching married couples passing by in the park(counted only those with a baby carriage or small children).

Out of seven couples, not a single one had the woman more attractive than the man or looksmatched.

More than half of the women were overweight, and held larger BMI than their husbands.

In all seven of the couples, the woman was at least a head shorter than the man. With that being said: most of the men weren't considerably taller than the woman.
Face>Height confirmed yet again.

Oh boy the face...
Women were consistently AT LEAST two points lower in terms of facial attractiveness than their husbands.

If this is how pairs match nowadays,
3/10 men might aswell open an account here and give up on any hope of getting anything.
 
L

Lebensmüder

Copemaxxed
★★★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
4,802
Online
166d 16h 28m
Kamikaze said:
I was sitting under a tree with my dog today, and while she was snoozing, I was watching married couples passing by in the park(counted only those with a baby carriage or small children).

Out of seven couples, not a single one had the woman more attractive than the man or looksmatched.

More than half of the women were overweight, and held larger BMI than their husbands.

In all seven of the couples, the woman was at least a head shorter than the man. With that being said: most of the men weren't considerably taller than the woman.
Face>Height confirmed yet again.

Oh boy the face...
Women were consistently AT LEAST two points lower in terms of facial attractiveness than their husbands.

If this is how pairs match nowadays,
3/10 men might aswell open an account here and give up on any hope of getting anything.
I see some couples where the woman mogs the male with the male being fat/unkempt/unhygienic - but guess what: They are all still tall (>190cm) and have full hair. You can teach a tall fatass to lose weight/become more hygienic, but you cannot teach a manlet to be >190cm.
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
92d 9h 15m
Lebensmüder said:
I see some couples where the woman mogs the male with the male being fat/unkempt/unhygienic - but guess what: They are all still tall (>190cm) and have full hair. You can teach a tall fatass to lose weight/become more hygienic, but you cannot teach a manlet to be >190cm.
Ah yes: none of the men were bald or balding. :blackpill:
 
L

Lebensmüder

Copemaxxed
★★★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
4,802
Online
166d 16h 28m
Kamikaze said:
Ah yes: none of the men were bald or balding. :blackpill:
You can teach a Rainer-Winkler-Look-alike how to trim his hairs until they don't look like a bird's nest anymore, but you cannot teach a balding male how to grow hair again. The same thing with NEETs. You can teach an attractive male discipline, but you cannot teach an unattractive/disciplined male how to be attractive because attractivity is bound to mostly genetic traits like height.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
9,384
Online
109d 20h 31m
What kind of dog you have? I have a pekingese and a mixed black fat dog.
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
92d 9h 15m
Mecoja said:
What kind of dog you have? I have a pekingese and a mixed black fat dog.


The ethnic mogger 9000
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
6,424
Online
46d 16h 46m
Kamikaze said:
Face>Height confirmed yet again.
Always has been
Kamikaze said:
Oh boy the face...
Women were consistently AT LEAST two points lower in terms of facial attractiveness than their husbands.
Foid are also with their fake ups on
Kamikaze said:
If this is how pairs match nowadays,
3/10 men might aswell open an account here and give up on any hope of getting anything.
10/10 chads are here nibba
Mecoja said:
What kind of dog you have? I have a pekingese and a mixed black fat dog.
ok fbi
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,659
Online
35d 6h 28m
I think most young women are more attractive than males because of fakeup and they care more about fitness
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
92d 9h 15m
AllanKing said:
I think most young women are more attractive than males because of fakeup and they care more about fitness
Well they were all around mid twenties age.

I dont see many couples where the woman is more attractive than the man in general.
Maybe it is something more specific to your country.
 
Deleted member 36406

Deleted member 36406

upper class gentleman
-
Joined
Aug 25, 2021
Posts
78
Online
1d 3h 50m
Interesting. I see this same pattern. Fat women and rather attractive young men. Meanwhile pretty females are screwing Chads and leave good-looking normies with no other options.
 
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Posts
2,564
Online
6d 23h 37m
the only countries where the partners are both looksmatched or where the male has a more attractive female counterpart ,
are conservative countries tbh and countries where traditional marriage is upheld along with the tradtional procedures ,
including arranged marriages etc so no "love-marriages"

(and by conservative i mean real conservatives not like russia lmao)
 
BornToLose

BornToLose

Officer
★★
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Posts
674
Online
13d 21h 21m
duitsenbloed said:
Interesting. I see this same pattern. Fat women and rather attractive young men.
I have noticed they're often not fat at the start of the relationship though. If they see husband material in the r'ship (a cuck) it's like they instinctively begin to let themselves go.
 
RedBull

RedBull

Banned
-
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
623
Online
9d 1h 44m
Kamikaze said:
I was sitting under a tree with my dog today, and while she was snoozing, I was watching married couples passing by in the park(counted only those with a baby carriage or small children).

Out of seven couples, not a single one had the woman more attractive than the man or looksmatched.

More than half of the women were overweight, and held larger BMI than their husbands.

In all seven of the couples, the woman was at least a head shorter than the man. With that being said: most of the men weren't considerably taller than the woman.
Face>Height confirmed yet again.

Oh boy the face...
Women were consistently AT LEAST two points lower in terms of facial attractiveness than their husbands.

If this is how pairs match nowadays,
3/10 men might aswell open an account here and give up on any hope of getting anything.
lol at talking about married people. 90% of married people look like shit, male or female. Why do you even care about old people relationships?
 
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Admiral
★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
2,623
Online
63d 16h 32m
I have seen couples where female is good-looking and man is shorter than her but I have never seen good-looking female with an ugly man.
 
IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Posts
403
Online
5d 12h 57m
Women are fully aware they don't have maintain their looks to get a relationship or sex and so they don't. If females lack incentives to put in effort they will almost always take that path.

They are even entitled to men far above their looksmatch, which many men enable. This is why you hear fat women brazenly state they will never date their looksmatch. Sadly they are justified.

Men are desperate and women are currently taking advantage of this skewed supply and demand.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top