Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the looks law irony - it's true for you, but you still see people that u mog with bitches

U

uninstall

Banned
-
yesterday saw my first date that I got from 1k approaches in the park with some schmoe

didn't quit see his face but he had the aura of a beta and was shorter than her

yet this bitch rejected me

jfl

This is giving ammo to you know who fyi. Pics or gtfo. Anecdotal evidence. Hearsay wouldn't be admitted into a court of law & neither should it be here.

What a filthy bitch.

probably a fag from her work/school

they will also have first dibs, then come the strangers

i never see this

what i do see are a lot of decent looking guys with nice jobs

and then i see them with some fat woman who looks older

and I think what the fucking shit

He’s probably NT and has more money tbh.

A few days ago I saw a complete subhuman with a gf, she was kissing his hand too

It’s the only time I saw such a thing and probably the only time I will ever see it

I've only been on one date in my life, but recently I saw the girl with whom I was on the date with her boyfriend at the train station. He has hideous facial piercings and awful looking facial hair. JFL.

i never see this

what i do see are a lot of decent looking guys with nice jobs

and then i see them with some fat woman who looks older

and I think what the fucking shit

lately i'm starting to think those shit women are authentically the new 6s and 7s.
like if you think those well-off guys deserve what you think of as a 7, then your thinking is stuck in the past, because the old 7 is at least a 9 now given the layer of fat and disease thrown over everyone from bad nutrition and lifestyle.
if as a woman you still look good while guzzling vegetable oils by the jug, like everyone, and doing only very moderate sporadic exercise, then you have upper tier genetics, natural health and a good skull that will look good even through some fat or pimples or other defects.
that is not 6-7 material anymore, that's an 8-9 if she was fit that's slumming it as a 6-7 or lower because she doesn't give a hot shit about anything and knows she can still save herself for top men because the whole hierarchy has slid downwards.

so the "7" is going to do whatever the fuck she wants, but definitely not going to feel any pressure to match with boring male 7s

if you ever get a crush on a cute "6" that still looks nice through some chubbiness and small flaws and you think she's "attainable", you've basically fallen for Stacy, and are delusional about your chances to where it could be described as psychosis

Likely an orbiter or friendzoned beta, I doubt she is spreading her legs for him.

lately i'm starting to think those shit women are authentically the new 6s and 7s.
like if you think those well-off guys deserve what you think of as a 7, then your thinking is stuck in the past, because the old 7 is at least a 9 now given the layer of fat and disease thrown over everyone from bad nutrition and lifestyle.
if as a woman you still look good while guzzling vegetable oils by the jug, like everyone, and doing only very moderate sporadic exercise, then you have upper tier genetics, natural health and a good skull that will look good even through some fat or pimples or other defects.
that is not 6-7 material anymore, that's an 8-9 if she was fit that's slumming it as a 6-7 or lower because she doesn't give a hot shit about anything and knows she can still save herself for top men because the whole hierarchy has slid downwards.

so the "7" is going to do whatever the fuck she wants, but definitely not going to feel any pressure to match with boring male 7s

if you ever get a crush on a cute "6" that still looks nice through some chubbiness and small flaws and you think she's "attainable", you've basically fallen for Stacy, and are delusional about your chances to where it could be described as psychosis

in america, 70% are classified as fat by our own government

newer generation is really fucking fat too. i mean even the kids are fat fucks.

so yeah, a thin girl is rare as fuck unless you look only on college campuses

and she has the power of god, basically

yesterday saw my first date that I got from 1k approaches in the park with some schmoe

didn't quit see his face but he had the aura of a beta and was shorter than her

yet this bitch rejected me

jfl

If women can't place you in an acceptable box within moments of meeting you, they'll reject you:

- Chad
- The Rich Beta
- Tyrone with his horse dick
- The White Knight Cuck

Always remember Briffault's Law:

the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.”

Women derive no benefit from association with a low-status incel male, therefore no such association takes place.
in america, 70% are classified as fat by our own government

newer generation is really fucking fat too. i mean even the kids are fat fucks.

so yeah, a thin girl is rare as fuck unless you look only on college campuses

and she has the power of god, basically

It's even worse if you look at it by gender. Male obesity is a lot lower than female obesity. It's why I think a lot of white Americans are into Asian chicks - sometimes they're the only thin girls around. There's a reason you don't see many Eastern Euro men dating Asian girls.

They bring something else to the table. Money, free rent, food (in the some case), etc.