Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The longer I go on the angrier I get

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I seriously don't know what to do. I accepted that I will never be loved years ago. I thought as time went on my acceptance would lead to peace. But the older I get the more I hate everything. I see people everyday who are morally inferior to me. I used to be ok with other being loved but asked if they could then why not me? I've since been consumed with so much hatred that I get a sense of euphoric excitement whenever someone goes ER. I'm too much of a coward to ever do something like that but just knowing people worse than me, who get rewards they don't deserve are suffering feels like justice. Idk if this is healthy but I just don't care anymore.

I strangely find comfort in knowing everything is pointless, eventually these things won't matter with time.
To me those couples are almost similar to seeing animals, I don't really feel anything just indifference.
It's an odd sensation, a cope but it helps I think.

I have some bad ideas in my head

It's perfectly permissable to do so those who serve up justice are doing so for people like us.

I strangely find comfort in knowing everything is pointless, eventually these things won't matter with time.
To me those couples are almost similar to seeing animals, I don't really feel anything just indifference.
It's an odd sensation, a cope but it helps I think.
white pill = nihilismpill