Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The loneliness is killing me

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
It was never that bad. For some reason my loneliness has gotten horribly bad this summer and gotten worse in last months. I got used to it for those years and I didnt feel badvabout it as much.

But now as I wake up, mi first thought is always "I am so lonely". Seeing couples is killing me whether irl or on tv, internet, wherever. No more copes fore me either.

Maybe it has to do something with physical changes in my body. I kinda feel like I have a second puberty. I have morning woods every day. I am sweating like I never did before in my life. I am gaining weight.

I really dont know wtf is goong on and what should I do. I tried online dating, therapy, jew pills, nothing helps at all. My suicidal thoughts are constant. I have meltdowns every single day. I destroy and punch things like my pcs keyboard, monitor, mirrors, and whatnot. I really have zero hope left.

I dont like other people, so idc about being lonely.

IMG 20210903 213342

Yeah, there is evidence to suggest that the suffering caused from being alone lessens as you grow older, for whatever reason. In my experience, between 13 and 23 I was constantly falling in and out of love with girls, but I never got any because im giga-autistic, which lead to a nearly unbearable amount of suffering. I constantly had suicidal thoughts. But as I got older, year by year the suffering is much less intense, but still there. As you get older, you are not able to feel emotions as deeply, be it negative or positive emotions, and you get better at coping and avoiding behaviors that trigger depression for you.

The only thing to do is cope and hope for an apocalypse.

Somehow I cope with it but I don't know how really, as I'm an extrovert and I spend a lot of time alone.

I just... mostly find ways to keep my mind occupied. Indie games, youtube, politics, life plans, food, night walks... I guess it's much better when you have things to think about and focus on.

But yeah I'm still lonely. I'd like to find my way into a sociable job so I can meet new people, including women.

Online communities that have RL meet-ups can be good too.

Also I'd love to develop skills like in IT so that will give me more focus at work.

I'm just sharing all this in case any of it helps you I guess.

It'll pass like everything. Atleast the burning feeling does. I still remember getting so sad and angry I had a lump in my throat that other people were meeting friends and going out on summer nights while I was rotting away in my room.

These days I sometimes ride my bike arround the city in the late evening and see all kinds of people. Loners like me, young people having fun together(this still stings a little bit), boomers and people just walking their dogs. I try to take solace from the fact, that I can still enjoy the atmosphere of the night. It'll be always tough to stomach, dont be confused. That's why I am here.

I just... mostly find ways to keep my mind occupied. Indie games, youtube, politics, life plans, food, night walks... I guess it's much better when you have things to think about and focus on.
Just be careful when you run out of copes.

Seeing couples is killing me whether irl or on tv, internet, wherever.
Every time I see a couple, I make myself feel better by remembering that unless it's Chad, their relationship is probably going to crash and burn given the state of relationships nowadays, and even more so if they get married and the guy gets divorce raped. :feelsaww: Also, I don't watch TV or use social media - they're a waste of time because almost everything on them is fake and gay.

The third way doesn't count because it's Chad-only.

loneliness is terrible sometimes.

It just gets worse and worse. I remember couple years ago my mind was in a somewhat better place & it has just gone downhill ever since...

" They found that loneliness was associated with a 26% increased risk of dementia. Additionally, one study found that loneliness was associated with a 105% increased risk of mild cognitive impairment, a precursor to dementia "

:lul:

Hit me baby one more time