Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The logo for Off Topic changed from a video game controller to a warm beverage.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
What did he mean by this?

Was it meant to be a more accurate reflection of the prevailing leisurely activity here? Suggesting that we're not big on video games here, we're into drinking warm beverages? Or does the warm beverage symbolize that Off Topic is a "lounge" like most forums have?

Are you a zoomer?

Are you a zoomer?
13b

he's a boomer
6aa

I was browsing the new media section and it's really funny.

Screen Shot 2019 12 30 at 110228 AM

I don't know but this guy should be the mascot on this forum.
1262517 10151905682182044 251947342 o

Yes he hates video games I think

Nlg media is my favorite section of incels.co.... it's comfy and more hidden (until now)
Not too many comments so you feel like you're not watched there.

The controller suggested that it was a section for gaming but thats not the case
The warm beverage suggests that is a section to relax and talk about wathever you want

What did he mean by this?

Was it meant to be a more accurate reflection of the prevailing leisurely activity here? Suggesting that we're not big on video games here, we're into drinking warm beverages? Or does the warm beverage symbolize that Off Topic is a "lounge" like most forums have?
it doesnt mean anything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back