Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the living embodiment of the blackpill

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★

(brand new interview)

Are you serious? He's a 10 and he's slumming it with this 2/10 roastie:

430F477B00000578 4773258 image a 36 1502237872104

10c26d78e7

366fee03b9

Last edited:
I hope he's fucking Staceys on the side.

Yeah, I think I could hardly sleep with her without being grossed out. She's nearly my looksmatch. It's depressing. He's probably free to fuck around as part of the agreement, but even an ugly foid like this will get jealous eventually.

I smell a volcel in this thread :feelswhat:

For a billionaire, you could dick down a LOT uglier. Let's be real, even if that chick was unemployed with 200K in student debt, two kids, and drug problems, it would be the highlight of your decade if she matched with you on Okcupid.

All rich people are polyamorous anyway.

Ugly genetic trash are in their rooms studyceling to get a good career, all while not having the benefits of a relationship. Meanwhile this guy beat up a child and it doesn't matter because looks=value, so he ends up being rich and getting copious amounts of sex despite being a fuck up.

Meeks is a honorary Saint.

damn, this sub 5 SMV foids bought an BBC thug
I hope he's fucking Staceys on the side.
He's probably free to fuck around as part of the agreement, but even an ugly foid like this will get jealous eventually.
this tbh, she got what she wanted (his seed- they had a kid together)
When you go to the airport only to see the Meeks Pill in real life:

MEGA193698-002.jpg
I like nerdy guys teehee
Meeks is a honorary Saint.
every belief system needs their antagonist e.g. Lucifer, that's what he is to the incel/blackpill/looksmax community

Last edited:
Ugly genetic trash are in their rooms studyceling to get a good career, all while not having the benefits of a relationship. Meanwhile this guy beat up a child and it doesn't matter because looks=value, so he ends up being rich and getting copious amounts of sex despite being a fuck up.
Brutal meekspill

ALL HAIL ST. JEREMY MEEKS, BESTOWER OF THE HOLY BLACKPILL

Belle dellphine is also a huge walking talking blackpill.

That’s his girlfriend?

If that’s the best Jeremy fucking Meeks can do then it’s time to nuke the earth tbh.

She's the daughter of a multi billionaire