Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The life of a low normie.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-
So im going to tell you about one low tier normie that I knew and hopefully, you will feel a tiny bit better about yourselves.

Said normie is a thirty something sephardic jew.
Short, balding, facially unattractive, pretty low IQ,
run of the mill wagie.

So this guy goes about untill he is twenty three without any pussy. Desperation sets in, and one day he meets a slav roastie trough his brother.

The slav roastie in question is not attractive AT ALL. She is short, overweight, has facially this mongolian mutt appearance. She is aggressive, low iq, drinking and smoking, manly voiced, and vulgar. Her familly is two sisters that are copies of herself, a low IQ mother that just yells all day, and a legit chronic alcoholic neet father that spends most of his waking hours drinking and cursing at the TV.

So this woman whiffs the horny low normie with some pussy, and he is on the hook( :feelspuke: she really is disgusting,zero femininity trailer trash).

Fast forward the guy makes two kids with her,
Her ENTIRE familly lives at his house barely paying for anything. He is, de facto, the bread winner for her, their kids, her sister, her sister's kid(she is a single mother), her mother, and her father.

The roastie works a dead end minimum wage job and spends most of the money on hair saloons, and other stupid shit(all her bank accounts are frozen as she did not return loans that she had before he met her), her sister also works a shit job and spends all of the money on dating, clothers, gadgets. Her kid is literally poverty line
neglected, and stays afloat due to our benevolent normie hero. The mother does some very part time house cleaning, amd the father works barely a few days in the month, mostly drinking at home.

Now the normie is sustaining what is an 8 person household as the main provider for the bills/regular expenses/etc. He is working two jobs and has literally 0 days off in his week. You would think that he would be treated like a king at home, and his "wife" would be emptying his balls like a vaccum cleaner, right?

WROOONG!

She is constantly insluting and yelling at him on the phone. She has cheated on him twice with proof. Her sister hates him and is constantly telling her how much of a loser he is, she also encouraged her to cheat on him(he is partially financing her son, don't forget). The entire house is a pig's den. She does not cook(her mother cookes sometimes trash tier food), and when at home from work, all she does is sit on her phone and yell at the kids.

So there you go: for a whiff of pussy(the worst tier one mind you), this guy is now trapped with two kids(one of them doesent anywhere looks like his, although both of them are ugly mutts, luckily girls), financing her entire familly, gets yelled at and insulted constantly, AND got cheated on TWICE, meanwhile spending most of his waking time wageslaving away.

Even if he bails out and pays alimony for the two kids, he will be much better off both financially and mentally. Sadly he is too much of a pussy to get out, and tolerates all of that shit.

I am sure not a single one of you would trade places with him, so take solace in the fact you are not stuck with kids, waging your life away for a nasty orge and her circus, only to be treated like utter garbage.

Last edited:
Lifemogs me to Tel Aviv and back.

So im going to tell you about one low tier normie that I knew and hopefully, you will feel a tiny bit better about yourselves.

run of the mill wagie.

So this guy goes about untill he is twenty three without any pussy. Desperation sets in, and one day he meets a slav roastie trough his brother.

The slav roastie in question is not attractive AT ALL. She is short, overweight, has facially this mongolian mutt appearance. She is aggressive, low iq, drinking and smoking, manly voiced, cheap skank. Her familly is two sisters that are copies of herself, a low IQ mother that just yells all day, and a legit chronic alcoholic neet father that spends most of his waking hours drinking and cursing at the TV.

So this woman whiffs the horny low normie with some pussy, and he is on the hook( :feelspuke: she really is disgusting,zero femininity trailer trash).

Her ENTIRE familly lives at his house barely paying for anything. He is de facto the bread winner for her, their kids, her sister, her sister's kid(she is single mother), her mother, and her father.

The roastie works a dead end minimum wage job and spends most of the money on hair saloons, and other stupid shit, her sister also works a shit job and spends all of the money on dating, clothers, gadgets. Her kid is literally poverty line
neglected, and stays afloat due to our benevolent normie hero. The mother does some very part time house cleaning, amd the father works barely a few days in the month, mostly drinking at home.

Now the normie is sustaining what is an 8 person household as the main provider for the bills/regular expenses/etc. He is working 2 jobs and has literally 0 days off in his week. You would think that he would be treated like a king at home, and his "wife" would be emptying his balls like a vaccum cleaner, right?

WROOONG!

She is constantly insluting and yelling at him on the phone. She has cheated on him twice with proof. Her sister hates him and is constantly telling her how much of a loser he is, she also encouraged her to cheat on him(he is partially financing her son, don't forget). The entire house is a pig's den. She does not cook(her mother cookes sometimes trash tier food), and when at home from work, all she does is sit on her phone and yell at the kids.

So there you go: for a whiff of pussy(the worst tier one mind you), this guy is now trapped with two kids(one of them doesent anywhere looks like his, although both of them are ugly mutts, luckily girls), financing her entire familly, gets yelled at and insulted constantly, AND got cheated on TWICE, meanwhile spending most of his waking time wageslaving away.

Even if he bails out and pays alimony for the two kids, he will be much better off both financially and mentally. Sadly he is too much of a pussy to get out, and tolerates all of that shit.

I am sure not a single on of you would trade places with him, so take solace in the fact you are not stuck with kids, waging your life away for a nasty orge and her circus, only to be treated like utter garbage.
thanks for sharing bro, so many of these retarded life stories in our environment :feelshaha:

really makes it obvious why we failed, when the "normies" only make it this far, with their fucking single mom wives and 10 year dry spells

the cuck always ends up giving his everything and getting nothing for it

Incel tier men should never get married, i have few cousins in similar situation, one is even good looking and young.

Sexhaver problems
:feelsjuice:

when i was still a kid and had a few low tier normie/cyborg friends i remember they were pretty cucked
one was extremely agreeable and would suck up to chads/tyrones because he was afraid of being alone or having his own opinion. he would also try pretty hard to climb to social ladder
these two other guy would jestermaxx nonstop, one of them is a virgin and idk if the other one has ascended
i've seen white normie guys simp and jester for literal sub 3 jungle gooks

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG-dKiFGFZ8

Someone at my work told me about his family, and its a similar situation. All his sisters, his mother, his father and all the kids lived in one of the sister´s husband house. He hates his family.
I think this is due to low IQ, not to low T. You must be well behind the average if you cant understand that your situation is shitty and at the same time easily solvable. You must lack any kind of personal criteria if you think that if you do what you are socially supposed to do everything is fine.

It's over for him.

Its actually fascinating. This is probably how most low IQ incels deal with their shitty lives. They take care of foids that would be condemned to starving and death.
I never had the chance to marry a stupid pig tho. I wonder if even them are out of my reach.

Incel tier men should never get married, i have few cousins in similar situation, one is even good looking and young.
No thats called not being a drooling retard that makes kids with a destructive leech, and having a speck of self decency not to be fed shit on a daily basis.
She looks eerily like her, but she's less fat and has curly hair.

Someone at my work told me about his family, and its a similar situation. All his sisters, his mother, his father and all the kids lived in one of the sister´s husband house. He hates his family.
I think this is due to low IQ, not to low T. You must be well behind the average if you cant understand that your situation is shitty and at the same time easily solvable. You must lack any kind of personal criteria if you think that if you do what you are socially supposed to do everything is fine.
It's low IQ to be "tying yourself up" in this quagmire without noticing the screaming signs(he pulled a broken personality detector here just because he was desperate for a woman) but also extremely low T to let her step on you. I think he was legit scared of her.

Last edited:
Is this story real OP?

Damn bro. Actually read every word. Lessons learned man.

Imagine having literally no backbone

And normies have the nerve to laugh at us.

Imagine having literally no backbone
It was probably a slow boil mixed with gaslighting and later divorce rape threats(even if not married, if you have kids together, the court will treat you as such).

But he was already hemorraging money and barely keeping afloat, so ive no idea how alimony could be worse.

Last edited:
normies are pretty much incels tbh

Glad he finally matured [:foidSoy:] and manned up [:soy:].

Stepped up to the table, so to speak :owo:

The slav roastie in question is not attractive AT ALL. She is short, overweight, has facially this mongolian mutt appearance. She is aggressive, low iq, drinking and smoking, manly voiced, and vulgar.
Sounds like your average slav becky :feelsgah:

run of the mill wagie.

The slav roastie in question is not attractive AT ALL. She is short, overweight, has facially this mongolian mutt appearance. She is aggressive, low iq, drinking and smoking, manly voiced, and vulgar. Her familly is two sisters that are copies of herself, a low IQ mother that just yells all day, and a legit chronic alcoholic neet father that spends most of his waking hours drinking and cursing at the TV.

Her ENTIRE familly lives at his house barely paying for anything. He is, de facto, the bread winner for her, their kids, her sister, her sister's kid(she is a single mother), her mother, and her father.

The roastie works a dead end minimum wage job and spends most of the money on hair saloons, and other stupid shit(all her bank accounts are frozen as she did not return loans that she had before he met her), her sister also works a shit job and spends all of the money on dating, clothers, gadgets. Her kid is literally poverty line

Now the normie is sustaining what is an 8 person household as the main provider for the bills/regular expenses/etc. He is working two jobs and has literally 0 days off in his week. You would think that he would be treated like a king at home, and his "wife" would be emptying his balls like a vaccum cleaner, right?

WROOONG!

I am sure not a single one of you would trade places with him, so take solace in the fact you are not stuck with kids, waging your life away for a nasty orge and her circus, only to be treated like utter garbage.
Mossadmaxxing when?:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

tbh, inceldom is expanding to low tier normies as well.

Seeing those sluts with their chad cumspawns, desperately looking for betabuxers is lifefuel imo, most of them deserve to remain alone.

Damn that's brutal

How do you say "its over" in Hebrew and Russian?

Like something straight out of a nightmare

The line between normie men and incels gets more and more blurred with each passing day

Better to have died an incel than to have died a cuck

Jfl what a miserable life, how did he accept all this? I prefer to be incel really

Rather be incel than Low-tier normie

Why should I only slay landwhales and be a cuck :feelspuke::feelspuke:

This is what you get If you wanna Help Out Others even those Close to you.

Your Being shitted on and then treated Like Shit

Human Nature is a fucking meme lol

muh traditional slav wife my ass

muh traditional slav wife my ass
She looked more mongolian than slav.
The moment she opened her mouth, I knew exactly what type of village slav archetype she was. No rational man would make children or share a household with her.

Broken home upbringings with constant alcohol , cursing, yelling and abuse in a god forsaken shithole tend to produce those kinds of people.

I mean its a pretty difficult dilemma. Either genetic dead end or what op described.