Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The level of Gatekeeping here is such cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some fucker that I won't name got triggered af by my one of my past threads once I PMed my face.
Just because I'm not a 5'2 balding indian janitor doesn't mean I can go out and slay all that walks.

Bro he got triggered because you bragged about a 8 inch dick and then you showed him a pic where you MOGGED him. He's a tiny manlet with raisin dick so you can understand why he was upset.

Bro he got triggered because you bragged about a 8 inch dick and then you showed him a pic where you MOGGED him. He's a tiny manlet with raisin dick so you can understand why he was upset.
I kind of feel like a retard rn cuz I measured it the wrong way jfl I barely can get to 6
Yes I know but dude made a thread bout it and I'm pretty sure plenty of ppl here mog me as well

I kind of feel like a retard rn cuz I measured it the wrong way jfl I barely can get to 6
Yes I know but dude made a thread bout it and I'm pretty sure plenty of ppl here mog me as well

Even though we're incels and we never get to use our dicks, we are still men and so thus take pride in our manhood(dick size).

Even though we're incels and we never get to use our dicks, we are still men and so thus take pride in our manhood(dick size).
true

That definition comes from the Donnelly study. Which legitimises inceldom as a thing, but their 6 month definition, me and most don't agree with. 6 months without sex is normie shit. That's not celibacy to me. Unfortunately there's not lot of current academic study or defined stuff on inceldom.

Theres already a term for such a gap without sex or a partner. A dry spell. Inceldom to me mean an inability. Not just a short dry spell. I'm 30 soon. That's inceldom, not some normie complaining about having to wait 6 months too a year to have a sexual experience and human touch.
yeah I think it needs to be for a while, not 6 months, but the point I made was that females can ALWAYS get sex EASY, so they are not even remotely incel

There has to be some gatekeeping or we'll be flooded with good looking standardcels/volcels.

Of course they can't be incels.
Well yes those dudes aren't incels with brown eyes but eye color can make a difference in looks.

It's like height. Height alone isn't enough but it's a factor. (although height is obviously a larger percentage of looks, but you get the gist)

Well yes those dudes aren't incels with brown eyes but eye color can make a difference in looks.

It's like height. Height alone isn't enough but it's a factor. (although height is obviously a larger percentage of looks, but you get the gist)
It can make a difference of course. But on white guys it doesn't matter because it's pretty much expected that you have blue eyes or something. It's a different story when it comes to ethnics because that's unique as heck and it causes a contrast that is very aesthetic.

It can make a difference of course. But on white guys it doesn't matter because it's pretty much expected that you have blue eyes or something. It's a different story when it comes to ethnics because that's unique as heck and it causes a contrast that is very aesthetic.
Agreed, it does make a bigger difference for ethnics, but eye color still matters for whites.

Agreed, it does make a bigger difference for ethnics, but eye color still matters for whites.
Idk I guess it depends on who you ask. For instance white girls don't give a damn about eye color. My friend is a green eyed Tyrone lite and the only one to wet themselves because of his eye color were ethnic bitches. Even he himself said that white girls don't care about him having green eyes.

Idk I guess it depends on who you ask. For instance white girls don't give a damn about eye color. My friend is a green eyed Tyrone lite and the only one to wet themselves because of his eye color were ethnic bitches. Even he himself said that white girls don't care about him having green eyes.
He's still getting cucked by colour eye white chadlites though

interesting. I guess it's situational, fair enough

I Am superior as I can't reach the top shelf in supermarkets so I ask someone to do it for me = king orders minions around.

Status
Not open for further replies.