Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The level of Gatekeeping here is such cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
>Your jaw is like 2 mm wider than mine, FAKECEL
>Your eyebrows are too big, FAKECEL
>You looked at a female 3 years ago, FAKECEL

You get the idea. What the fuck is the point? If anyone hasn't read the fucking rules, a fakecel is not someone that 'you personally' believes has the traits to get sex, its someone who knowingly lies about being incel. And an incel is someone that cannot get sex despite continued attempt. Thats it.

But this minimodding faggotry isn't my point. My point is why the fuck do you bother with the gatekeeping? What does it accomplish? As I see its, its just fucking massive cope. You have so little in this world to call your own, so little accomplished, so little to be happy about, that you scratch and screech trying to take ownership of the concept of being a pathetic waste of space known as an incel. You'll never truely make your mark on this planet, so you instead just compete for the title of being the most meaningless chunk of matter on this rock. Whats the point? At the end of the day, both you and your target are still incel and we all still hate ourselves. The world outside this website turns, and its denizens continue to build their legacy as you get left to rot.

But at least you showed that guy you were right on the internet right?

Each case is unique. Another cope is trying to convince everyone else that they're ugly and their situation is hopeless. There's a strong crab mentality with certain users here.

It's one thing to hate yourself and think nothing will ever improve. But it's something else entirely when you project those insecurities onto others and actively discourage them. Like I hate those lookism-tier threads that say "it's over if you're xyz" or "you will NEVER experience abc." Speak for your damn self.

Last edited:
I only care if you've had sex, how many times, how long ago, etc.

>Your jaw is like 2 mm wider than mine, FAKECEL
>Your eyebrows are too big, FAKECEL
>You looked at a female 3 years ago, FAKECEL

You get the idea. What the fuck is the point? If anyone hasn't read the fucking rules, a fakecel is not someone that 'you personally' believes has the traits to get sex, its someone who knowingly lies about being incel. And an incel is someone that cannot get sex despite continued attempt. Thats it.

But this minimodding faggotry isn't my point. My point is why the fuck do you bother with the gatekeeping? What does it accomplish? As I see its, its just fucking massive cope. You have so little in this world to call your own, so little accomplished, so little to be happy about, that you scratch and screech trying to take ownership of the concept of being a pathetic waste of space known as an incel. You'll never truely make your mark on this planet, so you instead just compete for the title of being the most meaningless chunk of matter on this rock. Whats the point? At the end of the day, both you and your target are still incel and we all still hate ourselves. The world outside this website turns, and its denizens continue to build their legacy as you get left to rot.

But at least you showed that guy you were right on the internet right?
This no true scottsman BS has to go.

if youre not a virgin just leave thats the only gate we need to keep

I agree, one specific kind of incel with one specific attitude is trying to make the forum their personal reservation.

I use the ignore button to weed out the retards, it makes my experience here somewhat better.

Its ridiculous. If youre incel, youre incel.

Some incesl have ti worse than others but in the end we are on the same boat

Fakecels are everybody who isn't at least KV.

The JBW copers are the dumbest. The most subhuman men I've seen are usually white. Plus, some of us live in an all white country.

Each case is unique. Another cope is trying to convince everyone else that they're ugly and their situation is hopeless. There's a strong crab mentality with certain users here.

It's one thing to hate yourself and think nothing will ever improve. But it's something else entirely when you project those insecurities onto others and actively discourage them. Like I hate those lookism-tier threads that say "it's over if you're xyz" or "you will NEVER experience abc." Speak for your damn self.

A lot of that is tongue in cheek. It’s ultimately up to the person reading it to decide if what an anon says is enough to sway them. I do think that we’re dangerously close to the point where average males will have to exclusively betabux to get average females in some areas.

The rules are cucked.
I don't get it then, why are you here? If you just want to compete for title of least experience and most reclusive, just go to wizchan

I don't get it then, why are you here? If you just want to compete for title of least experience and most reclusive, just go to wizchan
They allow normies here, on an incel forum. Need I say anything else?

100% agreed. Could never put this into words.

This has been going on since the forum was founded in November. And it was happening on r/incels to a smaller degree (and the accusations contradicted the definitions on the sidebar there, too.) So it's just how incels think. Nothing to do but compete for the achievement of most pathetic.

And to be fair, most pathetic is an achievement like shortest midget, or fattest fatass. Better than being pathetic/fat/short, but not notably so.

Lol this thread is so legit we are trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel

Gotta keep the fakecel's and normies out.

Gotta keep the fakecel's and normies out.
I don't disagree, my gripe is with autist continuously narrowing the definition of what they believe incel is, when the definition already exists, because they want to signal how incel they personally are.

There seems to be this idea that the second you cross some attractiveness threshold, immediately you have the ability to have sex by following some series of steps. There's also the idea that having sex or a gf at some undetermined point in the past 100% proves that you cannot be incel now. The world isn't that simple. If you want a forum based purely on rigid standards of romantic and sexual experience, go to wizchan. Otherwise, stop coping and accept that the incel label is relatively broad, yet still equally meaningful.

it's the question he should be asking you. if you had sex, what are you doing here ? He is right, rules are cucked if this is an INCEL website. then make it blackpill.me not incels.is.

You know what incel stands for right ?

>You have so little in this world to call your own, so little accomplished, so little to be happy about, that you scratch and screech trying to take ownership of the concept of being a pathetic waste of space known as an incel.

well apparently we have so little indeed, we can't even have here.
with your logic, let females post as well ? why not ? they can feel lonely and loser too.

also wizchan is not incel community. it is more like old people's place, sex and relationships aren't even their biggest problem anymore. You seem to miss wizchan's point.

Last edited:
And it's still just as bad today.

"What? you're not completely deformed? REEEE fakecel out!"
"Mogs me by 0.1 points? REEEE fakecel out!"
"You're fakecel because I don't like you and I can't think with facts."

Basically what most of my ignore list has told me.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Incel means you can't get sex in 6 months despite trying, I think it should be a year, but either way, females can always get laid via tinder, so therefore females should NEVER be here.
thanks for the bump

Classic fakecel thread.

He mogs me THEREFORE he is a fakecel chad
This forum's logic in a nutshell tbh

He mogs me THEREFORE he is a fakecel chad
This forum's logic in a nutshell tbh
I see this shit way too often.

I see people on here call 4/10s "fakecel" just because they "mog" them. It's so fucking stupid and childish.

I see this shit way too often.

I see people on here call 4/10s "fakecel" just because they "mog" them. It's so fucking stupid and childish.
Some fucker that I won't name got triggered af by my one of my past threads once I PMed my face.
Just because I'm not a 5'2 balding indian janitor doesn't mean I can go out and slay all that walks.

Trolling is what it is

Some fucker that I won't name got triggered af by my one of my past threads once I PMed my face.
Just because I'm not a 5'2 balding indian janitor doesn't mean I can go out and slay all that walks.
Can you PM me your face btw? I'm curious. And yeah, people like that are brainless bluepill retards.

Fakecels are everybody who isn't at least KV.

And TallFags

I don't disagree, my gripe is with autist continuously narrowing the definition of what they believe incel is, when the definition already exists, because they want to signal how incel they personally are.

There seems to be this idea that the second you cross some attractiveness threshold, immediately you have the ability to have sex by following some series of steps. There's also the idea that having sex or a gf at some undetermined point in the past 100% proves that you cannot be incel now. The world isn't that simple. If you want a forum based purely on rigid standards of romantic and sexual experience, go to wizchan. Otherwise, stop coping and accept that the incel label is relatively broad, yet still equally meaningful.

I thought you where dying with that ChinaVirus
:feelskek:

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

Can you PM me your face btw? I'm curious. And yeah, people like that are brainless bluepill retards.
Ask to @carticel I thought he was going to hand them to u lol

Fakecel if you don't look like this
BO2CEL

Status
Not open for further replies.