Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the less curry a curry looks, the better they look

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
all the 'chad' curries are always heavily mixed with caucasian and barely look curry, and the tiny bit of curry in them ruins them, if they were 100% caucasian they would permamog the curry'chad'

there are no curry chads cuz their eye area is subhuman nigger looking

Yeah curries are the lowest of incels

In other words, the more they have white or other race features the more attractive?

rafaelvicuna3 said:
In other words, the more they have white or other race features the more attractive?

yea that's definitely what he saying

Are Mediterranean looks perceived better by femoids than from the Nords?

They are consistently the ugliest people I see on a daily basis & before meeting them, I thought I was the ugliest.

Well no shit m8. Why do you think they cope by saying they look Mediterranean or arab or persian. And yes I realized this(it also applies to females as well)

rafaelvicuna3 said:

Only white, there are curries that look like chinks and niggs but they look freaky as fuck

Anonymous said:
They are consistently the ugliest people I see on a daily basis & before meeting them, I thought I was the ugliest.

IMG_1444.jpg

one of the best looking curries ^ lol

if a curry doesnt look curry is he even a curry?