Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the lesbianpill hit me again

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
After years, today I somehow managed to find the instagram profile of a girl I was once charmed by at a train station. I didn't know her name, where she lives, my only hint was her school uniform, still I couldn't find anything about her, anywhere, until now.

This girl is pretty, but not in the usual way you'd expect a stacy to be, yet, very cute. Petite, which narrow, delicate shoulders. Reddish, fluffy hair, in a way I've never seen before in real life, almost silk like, and ocean-blue eyes. What catched my attention was how such beautiful creature could be found in the sea of subhumanity this god forgotten town is.

Surprisingly no one was paying attention to her. She herself seemed to be living in a whole different dimension than everyone else around her. In fact, throughout the whole time I spent enamorated looking at her, she didn't turn her head once. She for sure didn't even noticed this subhuman presence. Of course, I was aware she was way out of my league.

Anyway, cucked paragraphs from my bluepilled past self aside, she turned out to be a huge dyke (or chadsexual). I wonder how many times girls I appreciated where in fact lesbians. In my opinion the lesbianpill is one of the most brutal ones, it's really emasculating, it's sad, it's revolting, it's over.

What a fucking clown world. Hundreds of men rotting alone and women fucking themselves. I really don't want to live in a world where dykes exist anymore, they disgust me. And since all women are lesbians, how can I not hate them?

image0-2-5-png.311481

i have a vid of a 10 year old who admits to being lesbo

i cant post it because the mods are fbi agents who refuse to acknowledge little girls are sluts

do you want me to pm you?

a chad and this girl at work are having sex shes a married lesbian and the chad is also married
lesbian= chadsexual

i cant post it because the mods are fbi agents who refuse to acknowledge little girls are sluts

pm me this suifuel :feelsrope:

After years, today I somehow managed to find the instagram profile of a girl I was once charmed by at a train station. I didn't know her name, where she lives, my only hint was her school uniform, still I couldn't find anything about her, anywhere, until now.

This girl is pretty, but not in the usual way you'd expect a stacy to be, yet, very cute. Petite, which narrow, delicate shoulders. Reddish, fluffy hair, in a way I've never seen before in real life, almost silk like, and ocean-blue eyes. What catched my attention was how such beautiful creature could be found in the sea of subhumanity this god forgotten town is.

Surprisingly no one was paying attention to her. She herself seemed to be living in a whole different dimension than everyone else around her. In fact, throughout the whole time I spent enamorated looking at her, she didn't turn her head once. She for sure didn't even noticed this subhuman presence. Of course, I was aware she was way out of my league.

Anyway, cucked paragraphs from my bluepilled past self aside, she turned out to be a huge dyke (or chadsexual). I wonder how many times girls I appreciated where in fact lesbians. In my opinion the lesbianpill is one of the most brutal ones, it's really emasculating, it's sad, it's revolting, it's over.

What a fucking clown world. Hundreds of men rotting alone and women fucking themselves. I really don't want to live in a world where dykes exist anymore, they disgust me. And since all women are lesbians, how can I not hate them?

image0-2-5-png.311481
Tbf, there's probably more gays than lesbians. But doesn't matter, cause there are way more men than women below 40.

all women are chadsexual. the low inhib degenerates are the ones who claim to be lesbians and bisexuals just to attention whore and pretend they're something more than just a walking hole.

Tbf, there's probably more gays than lesbians. But doesn't matter, cause there are way more men than women below 40.
yeah but that's because male homossexuality is a real thing. There's probably more foids larping as lesbians tho, if they can't get chad they'll fuck anything but an uglier male. They're sexually depraved beings.

Lesbianism is how beckys cope with not being able to get Chad since the average woman is much more attactive to them than the average man.

Bisexual & lesbian women exist because the average man was not good enough for her and chad did not want her either.

If you have done that kind of detective work, it is already over for you.

yeah but that's because male homossexuality is a real thing. There's probably more foids larping as lesbians tho, if they can't get chad they'll fuck anything but an uglier male. They're sexually depraved beings.
I've heard evolutionary biologists say that male sexuality is more solid, while female sexuality is more transitive and likely to change. This is because if there were no men in the tribe that want to help raise kids, the females would band together.

Just curious, pm?