Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Legend of Zelda is cucked

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Even tough Link risks his life against hundreds of monsters in deadly dungeons he doesn't get rewarded with marrying Zelda and fucking her tight pussy.

Noo... he is simply the legendary hero JFL. His name is not even fucking mentioned in the legend, despite him doing all the work. It is the legend of ZELDA.

Zelda will probably marry a random thugmaxxed Chad who never lifted a finger to do anything for her at all, let alone risk his life and who will cheat on her.

Even tough Link risks his life against hundreds of monsters in deadly dungeons he doesn't get rewarded with marrying Zelda and fucking her tight pussy.

Noo... he is simply the legendary hero JFL. His name is not even fucking mentioned in the legend, despite him doing all the work. It is the legend of ZELDA.

Zelda will probably marry a random Chad prince who never lifted a finger to do anything for her at all, let alone risk his life.
Fixed for you

SIMP SIMP SIMP
KEK KEK KEK

LOL IS THIS CHARACTER A SIMP GUYS? LOL HE MUST BE A SIMP FOR SHOWING RESPECT TO A FEMALE CHARACTER RIGHT? IF HE ISN'T A WOMANISING INCEL THEN IT MEANS THE WRITERS WERE FEMALES RIGHT GUYS? IT MUST BE THE SJW AGENDA THAT'S TRYING TO MAKE ACTUAL POSITIVE MALE ROLE MODELS RIGHT GUYS LOL

SIMP SIMP SIMP
KEK KEK KEK

LOL IS THIS CHARACTER A SIMP GUYS? LOL HE MUST BE A SIMP FOR SHOWING RESPECT TO A FEMALE CHARACTER RIGHT? IF HE ISN'T A WOMANISING INCEL THEN IT MEANS THE WRITERS WERE FEMALES RIGHT GUYS? IT MUST BE THE SJW AGENDA THAT'S TRYING TO MAKE ACTUAL POSITIVE MALE ROLE MODELS RIGHT GUYS LOL
Cringe.

pretty obvious that she and Ganondorf are fucking while she is his "captive"

cucked AF that they would name the franchise after not the simp hero and instead the whore being simped at.
as a child, i thought link's name was zelda b/c it seemed so obvious it would be named after the hero, a lot of others fell into this same mistake as me.

See the ending of Zelda 2 skip to 40 sec if you dont have the time to spare

Last edited:
Zelda most likely didn't even want to be saved because women enjoy rape.

Well what do you expect?

That fucking no talent hack Eiji Aounuma has been running it into the ground since Miyamoto/Nintendo basically handed him the reigns of the series beginning with that shitty Majora’s mask.

Though to be completely fair I’ve heard it’s a common trope to cuck male hero characters in certain Japanese fiction.

View: https://youtu.be/PhBUTjcP9a8

No, Ganondorf is a sand nigger, he can't get a foid to fuck him.
Ganon is 7'1
He does in Skyward Sword. And in Ocarina of time, it's implied her marries Malon

Last edited:

Zelda will probably marry a random thugmaxxed Chad who never lifted a finger to do anything for her at all, let alone risk his life and who will cheat on her.

View: https://youtu.be/q3VhYM24SN8

cucked AF that they would name the franchise after not the simp hero and instead the whore being simped at.
as a child, i thought link's name was zelda b/c it seemed so obvious it would be named after the hero, a lot of others fell into this same mistake as me.
JFL I did too

The fact that he can look like a little girl to most kids makes this all the more embarrassing for that franchise.

JFL I did too

The fact that he can look like a little girl to most kids makes this all the more embarrassing for that franchise.
yeah, actually it didn't even occur to me that zelda was a girl's name.
i thought he was a dude named zelda.

yeah, actually it didn't even occur to me that zelda was a girl's name.
i thought he was a dude named zelda.
Ngl every name that ended with an "a", I assumed it to be a female name.

Females are attracted to whiteness, not height.

Ganondorf is a 7'1 terroristmaxxed sandnigger. He can fuck any of the women in his Amazonian tribe, he just simps on a White girl because of (((Hyrulian))) controlled propaganda.

Ganondorf is a 7'1 terroristmaxxed sandnigger. He can fuck any of the women in his Amazonian tribe, he just simps on a White girl because of (((Hyrulian))) controlled propaganda.
It actually makes perfect sense. Isn't he literally the king of thieves or something? So he is LITERALLY thugmaxxed.

The most power-hungry, brutal, tall thug goes for the purest girl in the entire realm who is even considered sacred.

That's literally fucking real life. The prettiest girls also go for the most brutal drug dealers. Fact.

Tight compared to what?
Saria

This oneitis is pathetic OP you really think he had enough cum left by the time Sheik was unmasked TGAF if she'd ride him?

In fairness, in Ocarina it's possible Zelda did just as much work offscreen as Sheik, as we don't really get a window into that side of the adventure. Wouldn't have been able to finish off Ganon w/o her light blast.

Zelda being the figurehead is the point: there's no Legend of Link because he's the dark horse, the dangerous anon who cuts through 'dorf's empire

It actually wouldn't be cheating because he'd never promise her fidelity in the first place, just make her part of his harem and brag about fucking other girls to make her jealous.
Ganon

He will lift a finger though: to grab her tits, which will do more for her psychological fulfillment than freeing a thousand deku trees.

Ganondorf was possibly fucking her constantly after he captures her in the pink prism in the Temple of Time?

Then again, she's still in the prism after you defeat him in the humanoid bounce-fight before castle collapses and goes full pig.

Zelda prob would've fucekd him eventually but maybe he just didn't have enough time to try, and kept her in pink bubble as a precaution since he knew she could do shit like the murderous wave of light.

the murderous light wave stunned him when in massive pig form so if she could've hit that when he was in human form it might've killed him

even though he's older (adult when she's loli) and had more time to master his triforce, she probably had better lore for faster advancement in it

This trope of saving hoes and getting nothing in return isn't anything new anyways.

It actually makes perfect sense. Isn't he literally the king of thieves or something? So he is LITERALLY thugmaxxed.

The most power-hungry, brutal, tall thug goes for the purest girl in the entire realm who is even considered sacred.

That's literally fucking real life. The prettiest girls also go for the most brutal drug dealers. Fact.

He's the King of the Gerudo or some shit who are a tribe of thieves. Yeah he's darktriadmaxxed.

Yup, art imitates reality brootal. :feelsrope:

Women are animals.

Cowgirl malon/maron is better, there's a hentai doujin of him knocking all the bitches up, check it out.

So many autists in this thread, holy shit

20200120 150922

Mario is cucked too. He rescues Peach thousands of times but all he gets is a kiss on the nose and an offer for cake. JFL. Sometimes he doesn't even get that much.

Nintendo just makes cucked heros.

Dumb games for soyfags.

the more you think about it the more and more things are cucked. life is a giant bluepilled lie

KEK :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Really describes their average fan too

He marries her once and becomes cuck to her for the rest of his existence.
Skyward Sword he gets to fuck and marry her. After that, she belongs to the princes she marries while he continues to cuck for her while she fucks a new prince for the rest of her existence.

The only game to play is Hitman.

Indeed, Link is willing to sacrifice his life for one pussy.

Tight compared to what?
View attachment 421345

This oneitis is pathetic OP you really think he had enough cum left by the time Sheik was unmasked TGAF if she'd ride him?

In fairness, in Ocarina it's possible Zelda did just as much work offscreen as Sheik, as we don't really get a window into that side of the adventure. Wouldn't have been able to finish off Ganon w/o her light blast.

Zelda being the figurehead is the point: there's no Legend of Link because he's the dark horse, the dangerous anon who cuts through 'dorf's empire

It actually wouldn't be cheating because he'd never promise her fidelity in the first place, just make her part of his harem and brag about fucking other girls to make her jealous.
View attachment 421346

He will lift a finger though: to grab her tits, which will do more for her psychological fulfillment than freeing a thousand deku trees.

Ganondorf was possibly fucking her constantly after he captures her in the pink prism in the Temple of Time?

Then again, she's still in the prism after you defeat him in the humanoid bounce-fight before castle collapses and goes full pig.

Zelda prob would've fucekd him eventually but maybe he just didn't have enough time to try, and kept her in pink bubble as a precaution since he knew she could do shit like the murderous wave of light.

the murderous light wave stunned him when in massive pig form so if she could've hit that when he was in human form it might've killed him

even though he's older (adult when she's loli) and had more time to master his triforce, she probably had better lore for faster advancement in it

I read this entire post and enjoyed it.

SIMP SIMP SIMP
KEK KEK KEK

cringe

SIMP SIMP SIMP
KEK KEK KEK

Your sarcasm is unfunny and your point is irrelevant

KEK :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
View attachment 421386
Really describes their average fan too
I never said I am a fan. Certain things you simply should know and at least Ocarina is among them. I despise fanism. You should always know many, many things and not just autistically focus on 1 series, be it films or games or books. Don't be an illiterate, uncultured retard.

have you played breath of the wild? it's implied that he does smash.

I never said I am a fan. Certain things you simply should know and at least Ocarina is among them. I despise fanism. You should always know many, many things and not just autistically focus on 1 series, be it films or games or books. Don't be an illiterate, uncultured retard.
Never said it was you, I'm talking about the image i uploaded

IF HE ISN'T A WOMANISING INCEL
What does this even mean
pretty obvious that she and Ganondorf are fucking while she is his "captive"
How is that obvious? She's in the same pink diamond when Link kills Ganondorf as she was when he captured her in the Temple of Time.

TBH there's not even an indication he actually lowered the diamond at any point, which means he couldn't have fucked her because the pink diamond prevented it.

I'm sure he wanted to but he probably couldn't be certain she wouldn't have nuked him with her light blast if he tried.
So does Metroid being named after the creature that Samus Aran is trying to rescue make her cuckqueaned?

I think you're possibly reading too much into this.

Donkey Kong was named after the guy who kidnapped your foid, as opposed to the protagonist Jumpman, so is that also cucked?

I don't see why you necessarily need to name a franchise after it's protagonist. It might be the genre (Final Fantasy) or setting (Castlevania) or event (Bad News Baseball)

Why does this fucking matter? So you thought Samus was named Metroid too, I guess?

Why should a title be obvious? Did you think Secret of Mana was about a guy named Mana?
No, Ganondorf is a sand nigger, he can't get a foid to fuck him.
he's a special case of sandniggers since he's the only male gerudo so he has an army of hundreds of women who fuck him, study the lore fag
Zelda most likely didn't even want to be saved because women enjoy rape.
Women still have preferences over who they want to rape them, and Link is more handsome than Ganondorf.
in Ocarina of time, it's implied her marries Malon
is it? I forget how ending implied that
Females are attracted to whiteness, not height.
false dichotomy, they're attracted to both, the question is how big a diff in height and how big a diff in skin color

the thing about Ganondorf's height is despite that he can't seem to murder a little boy as an adult man so he's kind of incompetent?
Ngl every name that ended with an "a", I assumed it to be a female name.
ezra-bridger_7bz1.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Cowgirl malon/maron is better, there's a hentai doujin of him knocking all the bitches up, check it out.
how can you plug this and not even help them along with "Passage" or "Bad Zelda" ?
He rescues Peach thousands of times but all he gets is a kiss on the nose and an offer for cake.
You just don't know what cake is code for

Cake

He does in -
have you played -? it's implied that he does smash.
you two should edit out those spoilers, I haven't played those two yet, I hope I forget

Last edited: