Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The legend of Dan Cilley

D

dahmer

Banned
-
I was checking out some old threads and i saw that this guy dan cilley was referenced a couple of times and not much more was said about him.
im not sure what this guy is doing today but if you want to see some redpilled idiot get rejected dozens of times then dan is the man for you.
he cause so much trouble for a while in downtown L.A. that he was dubbed the "Downtown L.A. predator"
if you havent seen any of his videos you are in for a treat.

Redpillers are delusional retards. I’m sure chad makes an hour long field report based on his approaches and rejections. JFL.

Redpillers are delusional retards. I’m sure chad makes an hour long field report based on his approaches and rejections. JFL.

Redpills is blackpill for good-looking people. We see the same reality, but we draw radically different conclusions because of our looks.

Chad can scream like a bitch in heat and he gets his dick sucked by all the women near him.

Redpills is blackpill for good-looking people. We see the same reality, but we draw radically different conclusions because of our looks.
Most of them are not good looking tbh. If you were good looking you wouldn’t need a pill dude. You’d just go out and slay. Red pill is the blackpill for normies who have potential.

Its funny when incels in denial go redpill
Most of them are not good looking tbh. If you were good looking you wouldn’t need a pill dude. You’d just go out and slay. Red pill is the blackpill for normies who have potential.

Great way of putting it. That's what is also frustrating when higher tier normies and chads get redpilled. They can act on the knowledge they've gained, but we don't have the looks to be able to. We were more at an advantage when higher tier normies and chads were closer to the bluepill.

Its funny when incels in denial go redpill

For the longest time the redpill was the closest pill to describe what sexless sub 8 males experienced. It wasn't until r/incels started to get big and expound more on missing gaps in redpill theories and justbewhite theory that it started to attract more sexless men from the redpill to the blackpill tbh.

For the longest time the redpill was the closest pill to describe what sexless sub 8 males experienced. It wasn't until r/incels started to get big and expound more on missing gaps in redpill theories and justbewhite theory that it started to attract more sexless men from the redpill to the blackpill tbh.
tbhngl

This guy honestly looks like Chad but I can’t see his face clearly tbh. His voice kind of sounds like mine :feelsrope:
I take it back he’s normie tier
039B545B D222 4132 844F C54E632F9553

Last edited:
wouldnt you say he is incel in denial?
He could get an Asian foid if he really wanted a gf tbh but he would have to SEA max like @itsOVER tbh

He could get an Asian foid if he really wanted a gf tbh but he would have to SEA max like @itsOVER tbh
for real yeah
as for dan i think he has a 50 year old asian girlfriend now and they dont even have sex soo....
he is pretty much a cuck now i think

for real yeah
as for dan i think he has a 50 year old asian girlfriend now and they dont even have sex soo....
he is pretty much a cuck now i think
God damn... well no wonder he had to abandon his channel, that’s embarrassing as hell.