Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The leg lengthening Hollywoodpill

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
One thing that really prevents me from going to leg lengthening surgery is what I'd like to call "The Hollywoodpill". Namely that lots of Hollywood stars take lots of different surgeries to improve their faces and bodies, yet I haven't been able to find much about leg lengthening surgery. I see plenty of Hollywood actors wearing ridiculous shoe lifts and elevator boots (for example, Vin Diesel typically adds 9 cm / 3 inches with his signature boots), Hollywood is absolutely filled with hair transplant surgery takers.

Yet one thing I haven't noticed was any leg lengthening surgery, this surgery seems to be extremely popular in India and China (banned in the latter due to a lot of them going wrong) yet no Hollywood manlets, both handsome ones like Kevin Hart and Sub-5 bottom-tier ugly ones like Danny DeVito have them.

If Hollywood actors who commonly risk everything for cosmetic surgeries aren't willing to take leg lengthening surgery I suspect that the risks FAR outweigh the positives. Famous and rich men would rather spend their lives complaining about being short than risk taking it. To me this is a sign that the technology probably isn't ready for me to take leg lengthening surgery.

Arent you the guy that is 6'2feet tall :lul:

Most of the actors are supposed to have attractive face(cosmetic surgery), be tall(LL) and have solid frame(steroids+gym).

Arent you the guy that is 6'2feet tall :lul:
Let’s encourage OP to get 6 inch limb lengthening surgery so he can end up in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. See how he likes being a proper manlet now