Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The left is more ableist & intolerant than anyone else

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
I've been on many liberal/leftist communities in the past. In fact, I used to be a reddit communist.

What I've noticed is, the leftists freely make fun of men's traits, such as short height, small hands (looking at you orange hair), but you can't make fun of their weight or other traits.

It's also well known that autistic men generally arent welcome in the left (unless they go NPC mode and parrots exact same content as them), as lots of us are made fun of and rejected for being "creepy". That's why many autists are 4chan/right wing/fascist because the irony of them.

Finally, leftism is all about symbolism. You can be intolerant and ableist; you just can't express it in words. For example, mentioning Adolf Hitler is a big no-no in their communities, yet, you can advocate for the same thing (black female trans above all) as long the target is 'right'.

Leftism is cancer.

Well, no, right wing makes fun of all that and more, but the point of leftism is that it claims to be very tolerant/equitable but it's just the human nature is not.

I do believe that elements of the economy should be planned, but other than that I despise leftists. I don't mind tankies much, its more the woke liberal types that I hate

I've been on many liberal/leftist communities in the past. In fact, I used to be a reddit communist.

What I've noticed is, the leftists freely make fun of men's traits, such as short height, small hands (looking at you orange hair), but you can't make fun of their weight or other traits.

It's also well known that autistic men generally arent welcome in the left (unless they go NPC mode and parrots exact same content as them), as lots of us are made fun of and rejected for being "creepy". That's why many autists are 4chan/right wing/fascist because the irony of them.

Finally, leftism is all about symbolism. You can be intolerant and ableist; you just can't express it in words. For example, mentioning Adolf Hitler is a big no-no in their communities, yet, you can advocate for the same thing (black female trans above all) as long the target is 'right'.

Leftism is cancer.
No lol

Hard right is much more hard

(black female trans above all)
JFL, leftism is truly the most pro-dysgenia and anti-beauty ideology to ever disgrace this Earth

(black female trans above all)
The only thing black trans females need to be above is a fucking stake to be impaled on

I don't mind tankies much, its more the woke liberal types that I hate
They’re the same types of people, dyed hair homos. Deserving of nothing short of grisly, drawn out torture

They’re the same types of people, dyed hair homos. Deserving of nothing short of grisly, drawn out torture
They both suck, but the dyed hair types are just asking to get sent to a concentration camp.

I used to be a reddit communist
d9d.jpg

I do believe that elements of the economy should be planned
I believe the means of production should remain somewhat in control of the state, otherwise there is little point in the state itself. Any monetary system eventually leads to monopolization of the means of production, which is why the ((elites)) effectively overrule goverment control, even if the say a new favorable administration were to take control, they cannot put anything into action because the means of production is in the hands of the monopolies(the elites) and effectively they own the lives of the citizens.

woke liberal
I don't even think the wokies are even left or right, they are just a brainwashed battering ram used by the ones in power against anything they don't like.
There is no left or right now in the west, the lines have blurred.

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD SHOULD TAKE AN UNDERGRAD-LEVEL ECONOMICS COURSE BEFORE MAKING A COMMENT ABOUT THE ECONOMY

Too many leftist copers in this shithole

I don't even think the wokies are even left or right, they are just a brainwashed battering ram used by the ones in power against anything they don't like.
There is no left or right now in the west, the lines have blurred.
Thesscience
Lgbt
Queer
Feminism
EU
NATO
Vaxxoid

That kind of shit needs to be eradicated from Europe from the fucking root. It's the result of boomer and kike indoctrination of kids born on the 90's. I loathe people my age. Low awareness NPC

Same for me hehe. I started to notice how pseudo alternatives were just normies with a mask of edginess and fake rebellion against stupid useless shit. Whenever shit got real and they had to include me (asperger) in their group or having relationship with me they all resorted to super conformist behaviour. Fucking hypocrites. That's why i started to argue with them and fight more and more because i openly mocked them in my old fb account (it was 2013) and i started leaving leftism as we started to hate each other increasingly lol

I do believe that elements of the economy should be planned, but other than that I despise leftists. I don't mind tankies much, its more the woke liberal types that I hate
I am economically left wing and socially turbo right wing

Just look at Antifa and the shit they're doing. They are legit fascists.

Leftism is cancer.
water is wet niga

I am economically left wing and socially turbo right wing
Same. I'm against capitalism and wokeism, which are the dominant ideology of the globalists.

Hence I'm a Nazbol.

Leftism is cancer.
leftism is worse than cancer- their entire purpose is to castrate low value men into sterile gay jewish puppets-- especially men of color

When an idea is SO GOOD that it has to be forced on you