Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The law is just don't be curry either be bbc or jbw literally or jbm

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
literally white is preferable the ante face

is what you want but bbc halo is basically is dick halo plus height halo and frame halo and a high t face extremely masculine kind or just be mulatoo or any mixed variety it's over if your ethnic asian arabian or curry the secret is ante faces

Just be Chad theory

Just don't be curry. Curry = instant truecel.

ovER tbh though in my cause i have seen my morph with ant face i could pm it to you i don't know if it is possible or not
Just be Chad theory

Except all top chads either have extremley dimorphic faces or ant faces it really is ogre

If you are slav or have slav heritage it's over.

Just dont be Slav in Slavland.

No, not "just be" trash again.

Curries, Asians and Slavs. Holy Trinity of inceldom and failure.

You don't say it's almost as if a country going through a industrial revultion increases in size
India is the 28th most densely populated country in the world, with a population over 1.3 billion. Curries need population control.

India is the 28th most densely populated country in the world, with a population over 1.3 billion. Curries need population control.

Westerners had a higher amount in 1 century let curries have our chance

View attachment 162943

View attachment 162945

is what you want but bbc halo is basically is dick halo plus height halo and frame halo and a high t face extremely masculine kind or just be mulatoo or any mixed variety it's over if your ethnic asian arabian or curry the secret is ante faces
i’m mullato but most people think i look like a freak

Fakecel tbh most mulatoos look naturally better biologically i can prove this
please show. so i can feel better

They want to push the race mix agenda.

Not really if anything more people being born is kinda of agaist their agenda they want depopulation by 2030

curries can have european bonestructure and antefaces as well. its usually that their skin color looks like utter shit, so it doesn't.

curries can have european bonestructure and antefaces as well. its usually that their skin color looks like utter shit, so it doesn't.

I've got a ant face morph tbh i look really good in it it's what future surgery could get tbh

View attachment 162943

View attachment 162945

Can you be a Chadrone AKA a Chad/Tyrone with one black parent and one white parent? Like say Jeremy Meeks

Can you be a Chadrone AKA a Chad/Tyrone with one black parent and one white parent? Like say Jeremy Meeks

I guess it's a tyrone lite