Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The last two weeks, everyday after work I just lie on my bed and stare at the ceiling

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
That's it

I don't do anything

Can't be assed to play any video game, watch YouTube or improve any of my skills.

Just 0 motivation to do anything.

Maybe it's coz I'm getting close to a mid life crisis and I don't know where I'm going next.

My jobs sucks and I'm miserable (don't even know how long I will be there for at this rate).

Just got nothing in life to look forward to.

That's it

I don't do anything

Can't be assed to play any video game, watch YouTube or improve any of my skills.

Just 0 motivation to do anything.

Maybe it's coz I'm getting close to a mid life crisis and I don't know where I'm going next.

My jobs sucks and I'm miserable (don't even know how long I will be there for at this rate).

Just got nothing in life to look forward to.
it's gonna get many times worse

Beyond over if you don't have anything to look forward to

That is my fate after I'm done studycucking fml, It's unbelievable how fckin over it is.

Thank you, women
full

dylan roof did the same

Learn to meditate, it sounds like you have the temperament for it if you can already sit still for hours at a time.

dis is why you inkwell