Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The last of us 2

Futurecel2.0

Futurecel2.0

Braindead
-
Naughty Dog ruined The Last of Us 2. They turned into a sjwfest. I won't put any leaks on this thread incase you want to wait a few months til the game comes out. How can they destroy the story. Wtf it is a soy game now. I had hopes, now they are destroyed. I going to assume the HBO show will be shit and ruined too.

- Joel is killed by this tr4nsg3nder woman called Abby

- Abby is the daughter? of one of the surgeons Joel killed in the first game

- Abby has this tr00n Asian bitch boy who is probably HILs brother or something.

- Jesse dies to the cult at some point idk

- Ellie girlfriend finds out she’s preggers with Jesse, how sad

- Ellie doesn’t consent to forced sexual penetration with members of Abby squad. Understandably making Ellie pissed.

- Ellie is captured by Abby. Ellie had enough and has a heated g*mer moment and butchers Abbys entire group in revenge

- You now play the game as Abby hunting down Ellie for revenge

- Ellie’s murderous rampage against the cult continues as you try to chase her

- you finally confront Ellie as Abby and kill her in a final fight

More propaganda. I should have seen this coming with the story of Nathan Drake and his child.

The game was always soy and SJW, the main character was always a simp in the first game and the game always lead to either "black people are good" or "women are good"

I miss Crash Bandicoot and Jak/Daxter.

I miss Crash Bandicoot and Jak/Daxter.
They should just make those games again. The next IP they make I bet it will cater to the cucks. They are ruining games. Naughty Dog used to have good story games. Those times are over.

Naughty Dog ruined The Last of Us 2. They turned into a sjwfest. I won't put any leaks on this thread incase you want to wait a few months til the game comes out. How can they destroy the story. Wtf it is a soy game now. I had hopes, now they are destroyed. I going to assume the HBO show will be shit and ruined too.
I never played Last of Us because it was a console exclusive.

I'm still playing, "the last of me."

I'm still losing too.

I watch gampleys of it its a large game tbh

Almost all so called "triple A" games are filled with SJW bullshit, WOGS, transgendered freaks, fags, niggers and related racial ghoulash untermenschen.

Its enough to make even a Wizard or incel sick!

[Spits]

Anime is the only good cope we have left