Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR the last 48h

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
No exercise, no studying, 0 seconds spent outside, 7 cooms, 16h+ of games/watching stuff. Also got test tomorrow + exams soon. im so fucking weak and pathetic :cryfeels:

Damn exams already? My classes started barely over a week ago when did your shit start.
And yeah, that is weak and pathetic. But it’s okay, brother. We have all been there. Many times. You are an incel. But there are things you can do for yourself. I believe in you.

Damn exams already? My classes started barely over a week ago when did your shit start.
And yeah, that is weak and pathetic. But it’s okay, brother. We have all been there. Many times. You are an incel. But there are things you can do for yourself. I believe in you.
I’m in Australia so we are probably on different schedules, but it’s in like 1-2 months or so for me, the test i have tomorrow is not an exam but it still counts

I’m in Australia so we are probably on different schedules, but it’s in like 1-2 months or so for me, the test i have tomorrow is not an exam but it still counts
What test?