Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The larps they come up with to disprove the blackpill are getting worse

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hr7pte/on_chad_badboys_getting_whoever_they_want/

The only believable part of this is that some of the incels tried to imitate him to make fun of him when in fact they were jealous and wouldn't do it to his face. In reality this guy would be swimming in pussy.
In my high school it was pretty known that the popular guys who played sports groped foids at parties and there were even a few instances where they literally raped drunk, barely conscious foids.. This was around the time I tried NTmaxxing and I heard my friend's sister talk about how her and the other sluts were secretly turned on by it but they only said this privately or when they were really drunk. Normally they would say how they're appalled by it and how they deserve to be in prison. Remember, foids are experts at virtue-signalling. What they say doesn't reflect how they feel.

either larp or he was a gymmaxxed incel

I can believe that the beta males this guy was friends with would be shit talking him. the thing is Chad literally does not give a single fuck, a random low status male's opinion means nothing to him. he was probably going to parties and banging random girls on a weekly basis and this cuck never heard about it because he was never invited

I was in a discord server last night chatting, and one dude literally started talking about ugly indian guys getting cute girls. And he said "personal anecdotes are better than stats"

I banned him instantly, no regrets.

This kinda bullshit cannot be argued with.

I was in a discord server last night chatting, and one dude literally started talking about ugly indian guys getting cute girls. And he said "personal anecdotes are better than stats"

I banned him instantly, no regrets.

This kinda bullshit cannot be argued with.
One thing I learned is that they ALL have a short, ugly Indian or Chinese friend who usually knows how to play an instrument or has some other hobby and he drowns in pussy. It's so unoriginal.

Christian girls never fuck outside of marriage guys. DED SRS.

Not one word.

Stopped reading at "y'all"

"An anecdote" therefore not reliable information.